Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady GaGa’s aupopsy

+18
VocalChap
Black_Spectre
LadyEv
Tweacle
andymc1969
MurrMeow
Jooles
MaxWax
Elaine54
GotNips
Dercon
Voice17
Ste_A_B_W
Skin4
Fayster
Jekyll79
Terry7
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Lady GaGa’s aupopsy Empty Lady GaGa’s aupopsy

Post  Admin Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 am

LADY GAGA has come up with a way to make her live shows even more shocking - having dead bodies on stage.

The singer is teaming up with corpse-preserving scientist GUNTHER VON HAGENS to spice up her already blood-soaked Monster Ball Tour.

German doctor Von Hagens is a controversial figure who has outraged boffins with his Body Worlds exhibition of dead people.

Now GaGa wants the gruesome body pickler to design the set for her tour when it reaches Las Vegas next March.

A friend of GaGa's said: "She is fascinated by Gunther's work and life. He grew up in Germany, a country she loves.

"He is quite a philosopher and has the kind of past she is drawn to. He was arrested and imprisoned after a student protest, braved the Metropolitan Police to stage the London autopsy and has ridden out the Body Worlds controversy.

"Gaga sees a kindred spirit and is hoping to meet him in New York.

"They've spoken over email and it's gone well. She is keen to have some Body Worlds element in one of her shows, with Vegas being the obvious fit.

"It would be good to top this tour - which is already out there - with something nobody has done before, using dead bodies as part of a gig."

Gunther's Body Worlds show, which has travelled the world, features dead people who have been preserved through his trademark plastination process - when bodily fluids are replaced by hardened silicone.

He caused outrage in the UK eight years ago by staging the first public autopsy in 170 years. It was shown on Channel 4.

He has also set up a mail order firm selling body parts - including a smoker's lung and a slice of head.

GaGa is not afraid to push boundaries. Her recent shows have been near the knuckle.

But this could be a step too far, even for her.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3025924/Lady-GaGa-to-display-dead-bodies-on-stage.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa’s aupopsy Empty Re: Lady GaGa’s aupopsy

Post  Terry7 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm

She should be careful she will be dead herself one day ,one thing is certain what happens to your body after death is beyond your control,
She is dealing with something she may well regrete in the future.
As for this German guy it just proves there is nothing that some people will not do if there is money to be made.
I am sure he would not hesitate to show her dead body on stage if he got the chance and if he did she would have no control over how he did this,
Think on Lady Ga Ga.

Terry7

Back to top Go down

Post  Jekyll79 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Terry7 wrote:She should be careful she will be dead herself one day ,one thing is certain what happens to your body after death is beyond your control,
She is dealing with something she may well regrete in the future.
As for this German guy it just proves there is nothing that some people will not do if there is money to be made.
I am sure he would not hesitate to show her dead body on stage if he got the chance and if he did she would have no control over how he did this,
Think on Lady Ga Ga.

As for this German guy..."?!?! If you don't know who you are talking about maybe you should do some research. He is a scientist who gives VERY interesting lectures on the human body. I saw his live autopsy and it was fascinating. It was not done for money, it was done to educate!

Jekyll79

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayster Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Love the German scientist too. I also watched his autopsy and it was the most fascinating thing I have ever seen. Fair play to Gaga for pushing the boundaries once again. Lets face it, its gonna be one hell of a show and I look forward to seeing it.

Fayster

Back to top Go down

Post  Skin4 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 pm

HER MUSIC IS ALREADY DEADBEAT
WONDER IF SHES WORKING WITH A SKELETON CREW

Skin4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ste_A_B_W Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Whilst this sounds like something I'd normally be supportive of, this left me feeling very uncomfortable. Dragging corpses on stage to be paraded around as part of some fad? Seems incredibly disrespectful to me - unjustifyibly so - and I really hope that the story isn't true.
Ste_A_B_W
Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post  Voice17 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 pm

I've seen his exhibition in Las Vegas and it is absolutely fascinating.

Voice17

Back to top Go down

Post  Dercon Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Well her name certainly suites her G.A G.A I don,t know if lady does?
Dercon
Dercon

Back to top Go down

Post  GotNips Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Jerk

GotNips

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine54 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm

The exhibition of Von Hagens is fascinating in the right context and clearly a concert of lady Gaga is not!

Elaine54

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxWax Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 pm

She could use herself she's so damn ugly!
MaxWax
MaxWax

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Sick! just attention grabbing yet again, this women is a disgrace and no role model!!!!
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  MurrMeow Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Jooles wrote:Sick! just attention grabbing yet again, this women is a disgrace and no role model!!!!

not everyone on the stage should act as a role model, if kids are stupid enough to do something that is done on the stage than thats the parents fault for not explaining things to them. Bad role model? oh sorry, she ACTUALLY sings and not mime like Britney and Cole - crime, sock, horror! Comments about not looking good are pathetic just shallow minded!
I think people in this country should take a good look at the front lime light celebrities like Jordan and Kerry and than comment on someone who can sing and presents art.
This is what i like about Lady Gaga she shocks people with art - not with plastic over sized breasts and ego like country's beloved Jordan.

LOVE YOU LADY GAGA!!! YOUR MUSIC IS AMAZING!!!!

MurrMeow

Back to top Go down

Post  andymc1969 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:09 pm

If the law allows this then were, art is one thing using dead people as props is 1 step too gaga.

andymc1969

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweacle Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm

MaxWax wrote:She could use herself she's so damn ugly!

She's a singer/performer/entertainer not a bloody model! Why are people so obsessed with singers having to look like models? That's why there's so little talent out there! Lady GaGa, love her or hate her, is enormously talented, is the best singer I have ever heard live (02 last month) and shallow people like you play right into her hands! Ha ha ha the laugh is on you and your stupidity sucker!

Tweacle

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyEv Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:11 pm

She is off her trolley lol

LadyEv

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Spectre Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 pm

trust someone with "Von" in the name to take things a bit too far.

Black_Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  VocalChap Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm

clearly there is no dignity for anyone who dies now

VocalChap

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

VocalChap wrote:clearly there is no dignity for anyone who dies now

No one complained when madonna disgustingly exploited her mother's grave, what's the difference? Madonna's used her dead mother on every album and even in interviews and that naff Truth or dare "film" like a new outfit desperately trying to get attention, at least Gaga has no narcissistic agenda.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  ptmdolla Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 pm

SuperAmanda wrote:
VocalChap wrote:clearly there is no dignity for anyone who dies now

No one complained when madonna disgustingly exploited her mother's grave, what's the difference? Madonna's used her dead mother on every album and even in interviews and that naff Truth or dare "film" like a new outfit desperately trying to get attention, at least Gaga has no narcissistic agenda.

madonna didnt use her death mother for nothing. madonna talks about her mum cause its a fact. and she still miss her all this time. try to live without a mother and u will see. she never used her mum for nothing cause she doesnt need it and she never pretend to send any message with that. now gaga is desperate. she copies madonna over and over and shocking us with death means nothing. M always send us her message. she pushes the limits. gaga cant to it. its all been done before. what gga does is thiefery.not funny and not great at all. madonna is a genious. what she created is all been copy now
by the way super amanda gaga talked about her grandefather too. for what? publicity??

ptmdolla

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:17 pm

"what she created is all been copy now"
Please tell that to Debbie Harry, Marilyn Monroe and about 100 other celebrities and artists whom Madonna has blatantly stolen from. Not just been "inspired by" but stolen from.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Viqu Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 pm

What a vile creature Lady Gaga is.She has stepped to far over the line.I hope people boycott the shows.What are we teaching kids now a days.Nothing is sacred
whether dead or alive.

Viqu

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteFox22 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 pm

I love Gaga but find this really disrespectful. Those bodies may have been given up to science and to educate people but I don't think anyone would want to see the body of their dead relative as part of a Gaga show - a bit too far this time Gaga!
WhiteFox22
WhiteFox22

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:20 pm

I didn't say she couldnt sing actually and if you were to read some other comments on here, Unlike you did mine properly, you will see there are plenty of others who agree with me. Im intitled to have my say without my head being bitten off.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down