Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lohan jailed for 90 days

+99
Hulsey369
Jonte
SunFly
GoodGuys
Icon
Only1song
Brinklow
LornaWanstall
Jewels55
KevinLyto
Dubedoo
scottyahmps
fcHIK
NewSun
Pb4U
Junior1873
Chrystanthor
ThePressMan
Kat_wwe
TheLordc
Old-Enoch
Heavenly35
vndl
Tartanheather
Biancap
Mccolmd
m.darko
Stefkova
Tristancfc
greenyid
Bear2
Shanc1978
buckteeth
hayleyJayne24
Ste_A_B_W
Yidoandwhat
Redeye69
Jayke1981
andymc1969
Madnutter38
Elaine54
easynow7
miggins
Eurostar
Bagpussbag
Harria
2Hot2Handle
bethy1968
AJC
dammers
World_To_Rights
Jooles
Redannie
Casbo
Breda_Ahern
Laihai
Wowwee
tom921
Andy_Clutts
Fantazamaraz
Gunnerdobbs
V-Gurl
smokeymcpot
Donthelme
GreatDaneLover
JT_Cro
SJ6007
Lion74
Terry7
Mattant1979
The-Eggman
Bheats1
MaidMarrien
RedFanMan
Roth
Soundsstrange
Jesus.H.Christ
raymondr612001
Thunderbolt9
Kelsbells1407
View666
roldgold
ArsenalSolja08
tiger-tiger
Alexandree
Zombielvis
nido70
cornella
Emauk
TheTruthSpeaker
Rigsby1980
mahat02
badboy007
No1Sun
Death0Dealer
carla2
Hendyhenderson55555
Steggsybhoy
Admin
103 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lohan jailed for 90 days  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lohan jailed for 90 days

Post  SunFly Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:32 pm

NOT such a SMART ARSE afterall huh Miss Lohan!
SunFly
SunFly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 pm

I must be sick and I don't care who knows it but I am in 7th heaven when these people get treated like the rest of us. To see justice work as its meant to is exhilarating and a tremendous kick.

Mind you, 90 days is not so much . . . . . . .!!!
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  Hulsey369 Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Good to see some justice for celebrities that cant behave like the rest of us. Lindsey Lohan could of had it all but she is just screwing up her life with no genuine intentions of cleaning herself up. If i was her mum I would be disappointed in what she has become.

Hulsey369

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy85 Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Work Schedual Eh ..... And which party would that have been then ?

I love amusement parks.... especially that ride that sees your career slide down the 'Loo' !
Tommy85
Tommy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Vancleef Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:39 pm

poor girl.

Vancleef

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyEssex Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm

She was never a great young actress, just a socialite like Paris Hilton. Looks incredibly old due to the heavy lifestyle now. Dodged too many questions on Alan Carr a little while back aswell.

AndyEssex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ste_A_B_W Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm

JT_Cro wrote:
Ste_A_B_W wrote:I know people on here really seem to enjoy seeing people suffer, but this seems really harsh to me. What exactly has she done that's so terrible? A few missed appointments doesn't seem to justify 90 in jail - especially since she didn't serve that after committing her crimes in the first place!

and if she killed someone while drunk? when a person is not only a danger to the themselves but to everyone around them, they are nasty and out of control, when they fail to realize their own idiocy. what would you expect everyone to do? pat her on the back and say good job and then everyone will be looking to her so others can do the same thing, to kill someone in a drunken state. rules are rules, and nasty doesnt come into the equation especially when someone needs a dose of cold water to get their head out of their backside, especially someone like Lohan who has refused to take her part of the problem strictly, if she did as she was told there would be no need for any of this, but because she took it lightly and there is no excuse for that. that should tell you all you need to know, if she cant stick to rules and her 12 appointments, what makes you think she wont kill someone one day for failure to 'listen' next time?

question is how long will it take before she mows a few children and mothers down near a school one day because she got drunk or took drugs? would that classify your 'problem' as a 'terrible' action on her part? because it could just as easily happened and all it took is one wrong turn of the wheel...

while I understand and agree that what she did was very dangerous, that wasn't my point. I could understand 3 months' jail time being served BACK THEN when she did the crime. But it wasn't, and now THREE YEARS after the event she's being sentenced to 3 months jail for a few missed appointments.... it seems VERY disproportionate to me. Who knows what jail will do to her. It may even do more harm than good...
I feel for her. Yes, 3 years ago she made a big mistake. Lots of people do, it doesn't mean that you're bad; it means that you have a lesson to learn. I just don't understand why people seem to be genuinely enjoying all of this, and seem genuinely entertained by her suffering now.
Ste_A_B_W
Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post  leavejadealone Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm

bless her x

leavejadealone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down