Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady GaGa - Lady G's pants at baseball

+10
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Warren_
Sid-Vicious
SuperAmanda
Banvuvuzelanow
Chocolateee
Chavskisbird
Nick_Nack_Noodle
Heart_Of_Glass
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Lady GaGa - Lady G's pants at baseball Empty Lady GaGa - Lady G's pants at baseball

Post  Admin Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 am

WE wouldn't put it past LADY GAGA to turn up semi-naked to a family barbecue.

The madcap singer stole attention away from Friday's Yankees vs. Mets baseball game in New York when she sat pitchside in her bra and knickers.

She did blend in to a degree, courtesy of her Yankees shirt.

Though most female fans wisely opted to button up their tops and team them with some form of below-the-waistline attire.

Lady G, on the other hand, clearly doesn't subscribe to the view that lacy lingerie is designed to be worn underneath clothes.

The raunchy Poker Face star spent the sporting occasion downing pints of lager after "kicking my a** in the gym".

Maybe she was too bushed to bother getting changed afterwards...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/3021561/Lady-GaGa-flaunts-underwear-at-baseball-game.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa - Lady G's pants at baseball Empty Re: Lady GaGa - Lady G's pants at baseball

Post  Heart_Of_Glass Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Rubbish !

Heart_Of_Glass

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa - Lady G's pants at baseball Empty Re: Lady GaGa - Lady G's pants at baseball

Post  Nick_Nack_Noodle Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm

She can do whatever she wants cause she is true talent. If you don't like it..look away!!

Nick_Nack_Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post  Chavskisbird Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm

as usual she has put her fong on the wrong way round.....

Chavskisbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolateee Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Gaga you are and will always be talented and amazing!...wear what you like girl! Only jealous people will object xx
Chocolateee
Chocolateee

Back to top Go down

Post  Banvuvuzelanow Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Good to see GaGa at the Met game until she started flipping the bird to her adoring fans,including little kids,for NO reason! Class. Pig!!!

Banvuvuzelanow

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 pm

I think it's funny the way straight people hate on her for this and yet if footballers do the same thing than it's alright.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid-Vicious Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:17 pm

same old story with this attention seeker she is so desperate to get a photo taken the woman has no class or talent whe is just another fake trying to copy madonna the quicker we get rid of this pointless human being the better!

Sid-Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Warren_ Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm

As she plannned it...everybody's talking about it.

Warren_

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Good grief. Could she wear any more make-up and still look like a minger.
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  CazzB Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm

I can't remember the last time I saw a picture of a footballer wearing nothing but an unbuttoned shirt and his pants in public. Oh yes that's right, because they don't! And what has being gay or straight got to do with not liking the way she dresses? What a totally pointless comment that makes no sense what so ever. Personally I like her music but I don't think she's anything special and I really don't give a monkeys what she wears. No one will know who she is in 10/15 years time, unlike the woman she so blatantly models herself on. Nothing she does shocks or surprises me because I've seen it all done bigger and better by Madonna, who is still going strong 20 years later.

CazzB

Back to top Go down

Post  Mccolmd Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm

I can not stand this attention seeker. She is pathetic.
Mccolmd
Mccolmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Oh for christ sake put some clothes on women. The spectators there are there to watch the game, not you flaunting yourself about trying to grab every possible bit of attention that you can. It is soooo boring. I really cannot stand this women.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Super_Ravi_Bopara wrote:Good grief. Could she wear any more make-up and still look like a minger.

For once i agree with you.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  SplinterCell Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Good girl go for it, nothing wrong if you've got it flaunt it.

SplinterCell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

SplinterCell wrote:Good girl go for it, nothing wrong if you've got it flaunt it.

If youve got it then flaunt it, yes i agree but at a Baseball game??????????? i think not.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down