Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tat’s GaGa’s new album

+5
Lilbec29
GeorgeG_1981
ptmdolla
Chocolateee
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Tat’s GaGa’s new album Empty Tat’s GaGa’s new album

Post  Admin Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm

LADY GAGA will announce the title of her next album by unusual means.

The New Yorker, who flew into the UK to perform at ELTON JOHN's White Tie And Tiara Ball last night, has decided to get the name tattooed on her body.

At the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve she will photograph the inking and post the picture on the internet.

All we know so far is that she has already finished the album. It is themed and she has revealed that it is "bitter".

Sounds cheery.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3029027/GaGa-to-announce-new-album-by-having-it-tattoed-on-her.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Tat’s GaGa’s new album Empty Re: Tat’s GaGa’s new album

Post  Chocolateee Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Can't wait for the new album gaga! Have no doubt it too will reach diamond status.......you are the best!!
Chocolateee
Chocolateee

Back to top Go down

Post  ptmdolla Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 pm

keep dreaming. gaga is ovarreted. worst madonna wannabe. even her fans are tired of her. she cent even sold out her tour in europe. she sucks. she tries so hard. ur not madonna sweetheart

ptmdolla

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeG_1981 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Can I just say that I am a huge Madonna fan having seen her over 20 times in concert. I just don;t get the hated of GaGa by some Madonna fans? GaGa is a great talent and puts on an amazing show. I must admiot I wasn't into her when she released "The Fame" but when I heard the new songs on "The Fame Monster" thats when I thought she has some really good songs. I went to see her at the Monster Ball tour three times at the o2 Arena and have another two shows booked in Dec and can not wait! It was well produced, her voice was amazing and the whole show was entertaining through out. Although she will never be as good as Madonna in concert, as no one puts on a show like Madonna! Nor will I get as excited at a new album of GaGa's in the way i get exctied when Madonna releases new material. But I am looking forward to hearing GaGa's album and think there is room in the world for both GaGa and Madonna to co-exist! Hopefully one day there will be a Madonna-GaGa collaboration, which would be a dream come true Surprised)

GeorgeG_1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilbec29 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:38 pm

do one ptmdolla

Lilbec29

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 pm

This is her diamond selling album for the second time.

Austin

Back to top Go down

Post  ptmdolla Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 pm

GeorgeG_1981 wrote:Can I just say that I am a huge Madonna fan having seen her over 20 times in concert. I just don;t get the hated of GaGa by some Madonna fans? GaGa is a great talent and puts on an amazing show. I must admiot I wasn't into her when she released "The Fame" but when I heard the new songs on "The Fame Monster" thats when I thought she has some really good songs. I went to see her at the Monster Ball tour three times at the o2 Arena and have another two shows booked in Dec and can not wait! It was well produced, her voice was amazing and the whole show was entertaining through out. Although she will never be as good as Madonna in concert, as no one puts on a show like Madonna! Nor will I get as excited at a new album of GaGa's in the way i get exctied when Madonna releases new material. But I am looking forward to hearing GaGa's album and think there is room in the world for both GaGa and Madonna to co-exist! Hopefully one day there will be a Madonna-GaGa collaboration, which would be a dream come true Surprised)

u dont get it?? cause gaga fans hate madonna and think gaga is madonna. delusional ppl dear. and yes gaga sucks. its not because im a fan of madonna its because what gaga does. she copies all. she is not paying homage to M ,she is copying her quotes,her poses,her videos.all thats not funny anymore. and great that u are M fan. and yes M likes gaga and gaga likes M. but some fans are delusional

ptmdolla

Back to top Go down

Post  ptmdolla Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Austin wrote:This is her diamond selling album for the second time.

keep dreaming

ptmdolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Markoose Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 pm

My guess it it's going to be called 'chocolate'

Markoose

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie10001 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Mind Control!

Blondie10001

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolateee Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Gaga fans do not think she is madonna!??...where the hell did that come from?..Madonna is a has-been that hasn't had a decent album since the early 90's!...retire Madonna..its sooooo time love.
Gaga is way more talented than Madonna, Gaga sings better, plays instruments (Madge can't play the triangle!)...dances way better and looks more like a woman than masculine madge hahaha...GAGA ALL THE WAY!
p.s Ptmdolla...if you hate gaga...dont read the articles!
Chocolateee
Chocolateee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmhary Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I like her songs, but why do people kid themselves by saying she orginal and fresh, shes doing the same things as madonna,kylie,grace jones and britney have done. she even rips off kylies lepoard outfit in the 'telephone' vid.
Emmhary
Emmhary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down