Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Juicy' Cameron is the rear deal

+4
Ontario-Sun-Fan
Sinkaspud
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Admin
8 posters

Go down

'Juicy' Cameron is the rear deal Empty 'Juicy' Cameron is the rear deal

Post  Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:32 am

CAMERON DIAZ has bigged up her "little tiny" booty, insisting there's plenty of "juicy" flesh to grab hold of.

The Knight And Day star - who hits new heights in a Manhattan skyscraper shoot for Harper's Bazaar - claims she's living proof that a small rear is by no means a bony one.

She told the mag: "Most booties that propel girls are usually the bigger booties.

"I have a little tiny one, but it is, nonetheless, juicy."

The 37-year-old added: "The more I work on my body at this age, the better it gets.

"I feel so much more attractive now. A thousand per cent. I'm appreciating my skin and my wrinkles and all those things."

Snaps of chest-flashing Cameron posing with a cocked bare leg atop a New York building are bound to get her army of man fans all hot and bothered.

However, she's warned admirers against asking her out if they're prone to acts of misbehaviour.

She said: "I've always loved men and boys.

"Who doesn't like the bad boy, until you grown up and realise bad boys are not the way to go? I'm done with that."

And the blonde beauty revealed it's not just men who are capable of turning her weak at the knees - 64-year-old British actress DAME HELEN MIRREN does too.

"That woman is drop-dead sexy," she enthused.

"She's not trying to turn back the hands of time, she is just taking care of herself."

The August issue of Harper's Bazaar is out now.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/3046121/Juicy-Cameron-Diaz-bigs-up-her-tiny-booty.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

'Juicy' Cameron is the rear deal Empty Re: 'Juicy' Cameron is the rear deal

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 am

Nice EVERYTHING, shame about the face.
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinkaspud Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:01 am

Wow that girl is tall ;o)

Sinkaspud

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontario-Sun-Fan Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 am

I don't understand the big deal about Cameron Diaz..She is not ugly but by no means is she a beautiful woman, at least not in the Hollywood sense..I would not turn my head for a 2nd look if I passed her in the street..But if offered up I wouldn't say no either of course !

Ontario-Sun-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:05 am

Cameron Diaz is a beautiful all natural woman, no plastic in her. She is stunning in real life. I saw her at a film Premiere a couple of years ago at close quarters, she is a real natural beauty.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyJoe Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 am

Obviously you have never seen Cameron Diaz in "THE MASK" with Jim Carrey...ahoooooooo she be smokin' hottttttttttttttt!!!

CrazyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyEssex Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 am

Super_Ravi_Bopara wrote:Nice EVERYTHING, shame about the face.

I tend to think the opposite - I've never really liked Cameron's body, a litle too 'gangly' and thin for me with no character or shape. She has however, got a unique look and was stunning in Mask, I mean really stunning. My girls of that time were Vanessa Paradis (youtube 'Be My Baby') and Helena Christiensen (youtube 'Wicked Game') - UNBELIEVABLE!

AndyEssex

Back to top Go down

Post  dmbm Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:09 am

I do think she is quite ordinaryish now but as others have commented, she was really pretty in the mask. She seemed to have more curves then, and thicker hair.

dmbm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down