Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act

+11
HeyDude
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Tomv87
Stumpy_CGS
Jooles
Jrnykc
Vancleef
Princessb86
HaroonMemi
Biff-Boff
Admin
15 posters

Go down

Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act Empty Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act

Post  Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act 80067731Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act 37968645

LADY GAGA has revealed she was set to perform with MICHAEL JACKSON at his comeback concerts at the 02.

The Poker Face star, who appeared on Larry King Live to preview her raunchy new video, Alejandro, was in talks to open his This Is It shows at the time of his death.

And she was devastated she never got to duet with the King of Pop.

"You know, it's always very difficult because I don't necessarily like to talk about those very personal things that happened. But I guess I can speak about it now," she host LARRY KING.

"I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour.

"We were going to open for him at the O2 and we were working on making it happen. I believe there was some talk about lots of the openers doing duets with Michael on stage."

The 24-year-old said the singer's death, just weeks before his 50-date stint, was a huge blow, adding: "But Michael's death was devastating for me regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him. He's such an inspiration and a remarkable human being."

Lady GaGa also revealed that she is trying to keep herself healthy to ward off the debilitating disease Lupus, which runs in her family.

"Lupus is in my family, it's genetic. It's funny because my mother told me the other day that my fans are worried because I did talk about the fact that I was tested for lupus," she said.

"The truth is I don't have any signs or symptoms of lupus but I have tested borderline positive for the disease. As of right now, I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."

The star - who transformed herself into Larry King's doppelganger for her appearance on his show - recently underwent a series of medical tests after her aunt died from the disease.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/2996653/Lady-Gaga-was-set-to-open-Jacko-show.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act Empty Re: Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act

Post  Biff-Boff Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Great interview. Interesting that Jackson also had Lupus.

Biff-Boff

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act Empty Re: Lady GaGa - 'I was Jacko's support act

Post  HaroonMemi Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Gaga, you is never gonna be big as MJ!

HaroonMemi

Back to top Go down

Post  Princessb86 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 pm

HaroonMemi wrote:Gaga, you is never gonna be big as MJ!

no one is saying she is!!

Princessb86

Back to top Go down

Post  Vancleef Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 pm

I knew she was a big jacko fan even before reading this, everything about her came from michael jackson. You can see her trying to copy little bits here and there.

Vancleef

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrnykc Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 pm

M.J liked the talented ones! Lady Gaga rocks. As for her not being bigger than MJ: only time will tell!
Jrnykc
Jrnykc

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:22 pm

who gives a flying fig!!!!!
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Stumpy_CGS Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 pm

free publicity.

Stumpy_CGS

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomv87 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Just shows how BIG MJ was!
Tomv87
Tomv87

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Time is running out for this MINGER.

If she was THAT talented she wouldn't need to engage all this cheap PR nonsense.

Have you seen her without makeup? WITH is bad enough ...
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jrnykc Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Super_Ravi_Bopara wrote:Time is running out for this MINGER.

If she was THAT talented she wouldn't need to engage all this cheap PR nonsense.

is it all about appearance with you? fyi she's adorable!
Jrnykc
Jrnykc

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyDude Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Publicity stunt,i don't believe a word of it.

HeyDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Adzayub1 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm

publicity, honestly lady gaga's music does the talking, the lady don't need publicity, everyone is focused on her, she is probably one of the biggest artist now. everyone thats famous publicity yh right, nd yes she was going to open jackos tour.

Adzayub1

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny.b Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

heheheh... the rubbish that people claim now that MJ's gone.

Johnny.b

Back to top Go down

Post  Charl119 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Jrnykc wrote:
Super_Ravi_Bopara wrote:Time is running out for this MINGER.

is it all about appearance with you? fyi she's adorable!

totally agreed lady gaga is an absolutely lovely person, very kind and caring and dedicated to what she does and to her fans.
i think she is beautiful and shes not afraid to look how she wants.
super_ravi_bopara seems to be commenting on articles about lady gaga alot, pretty sad you have to bring up someones appearance.

p.s, as for cheap pr nonsense, its called promoting a single, something which every single artist does, mostly through tv appearances. get a life.

Charl119

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomv87 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 pm

A slighly less talented clone of Madonna!
Tomv87
Tomv87

Back to top Go down

Post  xGiggleGirl23x Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Weird lady..... She freaks me out but her videos is good thoo!

xGiggleGirl23x

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomv87 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 pm

The video looks very Madonna - Vogue and Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation!
Tomv87
Tomv87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down