Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

+74
PlayMate
Sam09
Suzy333
John42h
JoanTerry
NewSun
Olnik
SJ6007
Rick27
Pink_Tiger11
Grim84
Exakta
Jonte
MissTinkerbell
apcmoomin
CraftyNan
kaylovespaul
Cocobean
dmbm
Vivienne
True_Angel
Debdevil666
Ciro123
RedAss
Redeye69
NickyBabe3
Obrien19
Colie1
Nutznam
Jewels55
Flower55
Mikey35
Mattant1979
Indelible
Casbo
Jbird
Haggler
Wowwee
butterflyflyby
Sideless
Ang79
onh
BlueSeas225
EarthAngel123
Raychelt
SarahSmith2010
ZoeInCanada
Celestialgirl
Redannie
Champie
cap82
Toxic-candy
2Hot2Handle
Sezyluv
Saucewhite
Jimjam123
Darren1
Jockateo
Massie
DawnGibson
BlondeClaire
Rigsby1980
Jooles
SammyHill78
SparrowLegs61
YellowDebbi
DanQPR
Sag2009
Cdm67
Aerna
MaverickMum
dizzyblonde12
Sibisogno
Admin
78 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track - Page 4 Empty Re: Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

Post  Rick27 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:15 pm

i predict we'll soon be seeing the bad weather again when ever this track is played on radio or anything else, sseing her sing her song at the "United Kingdom National Final" to get through to sing at eurovision 2005 just proves that this woman cant sing as it sounds like a cat getting slowly killed

Rick27

Back to top Go down

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track - Page 4 Empty Re: Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

Post  SJ6007 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Alex i would be deeply worried by her pete fixation!!
SJ6007
SJ6007

Back to top Go down

Post  Olnik Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Well! Knowing how off key she is, live, the studio must have worked double overtime to get that more or less in key!

I bet she always lip-syncs that one!

Olnik

Back to top Go down

Post  NewSun Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Why the hate i'm not a katie fan but this real hate its a national pass time in England these days let it go and breathe

NewSun

Back to top Go down

Post  JoanTerry Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm

this woman is so stupid, she just cant let pete go, its scary

JoanTerry

Back to top Go down

Post  John42h Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Auto tune. Why do we get this rubbish forced on us.

John42h

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzy333 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm

She's so awful, I can't even be bothered to listen to it.

Suzy333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam09 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Why dont YOU go and play on the motorway Redeye69!!you piece of crap!!I dont think you quite understand the object of this forum,which is to comment on the post,not attack guys with more sensible veiws to yours!!Duh!!still if everbody was as warped as you how unpleasant it would be! ying/yang!!idiot

Sam09

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyNan Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:27 pm

NickyBabe3 wrote:
CraftyNan wrote:
NickyBabe3 wrote:I hope it gets to no 1, imagine how mad some people will get with anger over something which doesn`t affect their life one way or the other!!!
Oh just to imagine the comments if it were to get to number 1 makes me wish for the almost impossible that her single gets to no 1!!! come on you can do it Katie!!!

I suppose it's possible that the cd moves up the charts. With all her lucrative tv deals lately she can afford to buy a few hundred copies. It was suggested that she sat on the redial button to help Alex win BB.
Anyway,she was on Chatty man last night and promised to return and sing the song LIVE, she was with her dummy of a husband, (dummy because he couldn't get a word in) Carr hardly spoke to him and she controlled all the answers.

yes a lot of things have been "suggested" it doesn`t make them facts.
She is the one who had to a single and a book tom promote so only natural she spoke more, and most questions were directed to her.
Polls done by papers and comments done by the public around the time Alex was in BB at the response he got when he left suggest she had nothing to do with the public voting for Alex, she certainly won`t be buying lots of her singles, she doesn`t like losing money and isn`t ashamed of negativity she gives things a try.
Fair enough you don`t like her but she does have fans quite a lot who pay a monthly fee to be members of her official site.
Alex was voted by the public, whatever position her single will be will be down to the public buying/ not buying it.
I think it`s a nice beat, it will be a beat in the likes of Ibiza, Clubs AND summer parties.
I expected it to be really bad, but she really surprised me in a great way.

I wish I could see you put your hand on your heart and swear that you are NOT in anyway related to or employed by the Price empire.You must have been a bit riled as your response started off a little muddled. My husband has a home studio and on hearing that sample he was able to confirm just how much electronic help her voice had, and its loads. Can't wait for the live performance.

CraftyNan

Back to top Go down

Post  PlayMate Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow, that was really bad! She seems hung up on making a fool of herself. What's with her face....and those eyebrows look like a couple of worms took their final resting place there! She looks a good decade older than she is and still pouting and trying to be sexy....vile woman.

PlayMate

Back to top Go down

Post  ChineApplePunk Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Considering the song was written before it was offered to her, people are probably reading too much into this (come on, you didn't think she'd actually written it do you? Like "her" books? lol!)

ChineApplePunk

Back to top Go down

Post  AlleyCat70 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm

OOooo that will enter the charts at position 100 if that! What a pile of crap

AlleyCat70

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatithinkis Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Sounds like it would be something for the Eurovision song contest lol! Awful.

Whatithinkis

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigj87 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm

well said playmate could not have put it better

Bigj87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4