Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce

+35
Jazzie1
AngelWing
Exservice
Prime
FredElliot
Razzzor
Redannie
EasyRider
UpTheArse
Shotz83
Chopper26
GurlyWurly
NickyBabe3
LittleMissPink
Mikey35
Darren1
Chatatara.
Rigsby1980
Sid8810
DarkAngel333
DaftHunk
BizzyLizzy.
Chants1981
Elmlea22
TiredOfItAll
MarieLuv
Tuxedo
BadBoy1958
Phil1970
Michelle_
Envy22
Tommy85
Uniquelovely
Helma
Admin
39 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce Empty Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce

Post  Admin Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:47 am

PETER Andre has admitted he is not over his divorce from Jordan.
Despite the bitter war of words that has gone on between the Aussie and his ex, Pete embraced his sentimental side and gushed: "If you really loved them, you don't get over it just like that. These things take time."

Pete also said in his new! magazine column: "A survey revealed last week that it takes the average person at least 18 months to recover from a divorce. I would totally agree with this."

Meanwhile the dad-of-two also revealed he was recently asked to be a judge on the Aussie version of The X Factor.

But turning it down, Pete said he couldn't bare to be away from his kids Junior, four, and Princess Tiaamii, two, for too long.

He explained: "I hate turning down fantastic opportunities like this and I would have loved to have taken part, but my children absolutely come first and there is no way I could be apart from them for that long. It would kill me."

The full feature can be read in new! magazine, out now.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2938771/Peter-Andre-not-over-Jordan-divorce.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce Empty Re: Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce

Post  Helma Thu May 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Writing in new! the Aussie singer said: 'A survey revealed last week that it takes the average person at least 18 months to recover from a divorce. I would totally agree with this. If you really loved them, you don’t get over it just like that, these things take time.'

Peter also spread the word about an upcoming 'big announcement' in the next two weeks.

Can you bear the suspense?

We don't have a clue what it's about, but Peter hints that it's some sort of TV deal: 'There was one story last week saying I have my own Friday night chatshow and another saying that I’m replacing Paul O’Grady on his daytime show but I really can’t say anything about this at the moment.'

In the meantime Peter is busy looking for a new woman. He wrote: 'For those of you who are interested, I can confirm that I am still single, but that I am very much back on the dating scene.

'But I won’t be telling you anything until I’ve met someone I’m serious about.'

Helma

Back to top Go down

Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce Empty Re: Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce

Post  Uniquelovely Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 pm

be strong. you will be very happy with someone one day. just pray
Uniquelovely
Uniquelovely

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy85 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

For Gods sake man get some backbone from somewhere. The next one will also fail if they realise they are married to a 'Wuss' !

Stop preying Off each other and get a Life ..... Your own Life.

You have to start being Peter Andra again and forget about being Mr Price !
Tommy85
Tommy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Envy22 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 pm

ahh bless him. shame the kids dont come first for there mums. she quite happily jets off to the other side of the world for 'oppertunities'

Envy22

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle_ Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Oh shut up

Michelle_

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil1970 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:58 pm

oh dear this drama still rages on,look peter get on with yr life stop dwelling on some1 your supposed to not like.anything to get your face in the papers
dull dull dull
why do people give him or the plastic idiot any time at all

Phil1970

Back to top Go down

Post  BadBoy1958 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 pm

JUST GO AWAY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BadBoy1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuxedo Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Tommy85 wrote:For Gods sake man get some backbone from somewhere. The next one will also fail if they realise they are married to a 'Wuss' !

Stop preying Off each other and get a Life ..... Your own Life.

You have to start being Peter Andra again and forget about being Mr Price !

Oh get real. He was probably asked a simple question to which he gave an honest answer and the sun took that answer and wrote an entire article on it. You should know by now that they do that kind of thing all the time.

As for those feelings... I know first hand that when you really love someone and they choose to mock and belittle it hurts to take that step to independence and being able to stand up straight again. If you've never been abused like that by someone you love you would NOT understand at all.

He can be Peter Andre and still have those tender feelings about someone he loved.

Tuxedo

Back to top Go down

Post  MarieLuv Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm

It's painful for him because he really did love her. Im pretty sure it was really painful knowing she had moved on while they were still married, it kinda makes you wonder if she really did love him?
Pete's a good guy and I really hope he finds someone.

MarieLuv

Back to top Go down

Post  TiredOfItAll Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm

well done for saying it as it is it will take months to get over divorce now just be glad you are not with the plastic one any more

TiredOfItAll

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmlea22 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 pm

god I wish he would shut up and go away.

Elmlea22

Back to top Go down

Post  Chants1981 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 pm

PLASTIC FANTASTIC PPL....I THINK he is sooooooooo cheesy! they are both as bad as each other...i wish they wud just put us out of our misery and GET back 2GETHER....sheeshhhh

Chants1981

Back to top Go down

Post  BizzyLizzy. Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:05 pm

All you people saying you wish he would go away and he will say anything to stay in the papers...This is a quote from what he has written in his MAGAZINE COLUMN which he writes every week!!! He writes a column in a magazine and if people dont like him they DONT read it SIMPLE!!!! It's not HIS fault if the papers keep taking parts of what he has said in his column and print it online!!

BizzyLizzy.

Back to top Go down

Post  DaftHunk Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm

YOUR NOT BE WE ARE, NOW SHUT UP YOU AND SMOKED COD FACE.

DaftHunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAngel333 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:07 pm

ye and its blatantly obvious that KP is not over him either, feel a bit sorry for AR as he is the rebound man of the moment but hes way to thick to see that! any decent human being would take more than a few months to get over a marriage, especially one with kids involved!

DarkAngel333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid8810 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 pm

see exactly what i have been saying about snake pete, he is really..and has been "leading on" Jordan since the split..while playing to the British public he hates her and doesnt want to talk to her bla bla. The guy is a liar ..a sneaky, sly character . What he is trying to do now is break their marriage up. He wants Jordan to chase him and show her affections while he enjoys it all ..to sooth his wuss ego.
Sid8810
Sid8810

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 pm

It takes the average person 18 months... I guess that makes Jordan waaaay BELOW average! Well said Pete.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Chatatara. Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 pm

He is soooo right. Idoes take a lot of time to get over a divorce especially if you are in the right - I know by experience

Chatatara.

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren1 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 pm

It may take him 18mths but it's gonna take the general public about 10yrs to get over their divorce 'cos it keeps being shoved in our faces!!!
And "Dafthunk", what planet are you from???

Darren1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey35 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:13 pm

DaftHunk wrote:YOUR NOT BE WE ARE, NOW SHUT UP YOU AND SMOKED COD FACE.

lmfao what the hell does that mean "your not be we are" lmfao and "now shut up you and smoked cod face" fair play you made me laugh today Smile

Mikey35

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMissPink Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm

To those who are saying he is a wuss for saying this then you have obviously never been in love or thankfully are still in your loved up marriage lets just hope that it never goes wrong!

Sadly though marriages do break up all the time, divorce rates are ever increasing (particuarly when your dealing with a self-centered person like Katie Price who only belittles you and makes you feel worthless) so he was just commenting on this as he's got experiance. He isn't saying he wants her back (sid8810) he is just simply stating that its a hard thing to get over and I think he seems more geniune and human for saying that instead of that lying *** who has rushed into another marriage pretending all is fantastic.

LittleMissPink

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Pete has said in his column and interviews before he is definitely over Katie hasn`t he Bizzy? Why does he keep saying or writing contradicting statements?? When I first came across it I almost bought it but now thinking about it he is just playing a media game trying to get sympathy AGAIN it is coming close to May when I understand he has stuff to promote and as usual he is going to the best and tested PR stunt of milking his divorce from Katie it has worked so far hasn`t it?The man has no shame and what does my head in is he pretends to be otherwise or better. Do I believe the Australian Xfactor story? No, he is not as liked there. I personally believe it has everything to do with Katie`s Australian visit this summer. Look at me I turned down a job in Australia because of my kids but she is going there for 2 months!!! yaawn he is so predictable
We are also not reading New we are reading The Sun, these magazines give papers information to promote themselves.
His fans are willing to suck up all his lies it`s either all those other columns and interviews he was lying when he said he was over her or he is lying now making out he is not. One thing is for sure you can`t trust anything out of Pete`s mouth he is a liar should have known that anyway after him doing endless I am sex starved, hate fake boobs, not ever dating another model interviews while banging Maddie. He will do or say anything if he can make a bob out of it.
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  GurlyWurly Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:23 pm

He is just a decent guy.

GurlyWurly

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopper26 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:24 pm

the only thing hes not over is abit of free publicity, i used to like the bloke but now hes just getting on my nerves

Chopper26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next