Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

+74
PlayMate
Sam09
Suzy333
John42h
JoanTerry
NewSun
Olnik
SJ6007
Rick27
Pink_Tiger11
Grim84
Exakta
Jonte
MissTinkerbell
apcmoomin
CraftyNan
kaylovespaul
Cocobean
dmbm
Vivienne
True_Angel
Debdevil666
Ciro123
RedAss
Redeye69
NickyBabe3
Obrien19
Colie1
Nutznam
Jewels55
Flower55
Mikey35
Mattant1979
Indelible
Casbo
Jbird
Haggler
Wowwee
butterflyflyby
Sideless
Ang79
onh
BlueSeas225
EarthAngel123
Raychelt
SarahSmith2010
ZoeInCanada
Celestialgirl
Redannie
Champie
cap82
Toxic-candy
2Hot2Handle
Sezyluv
Saucewhite
Jimjam123
Darren1
Jockateo
Massie
DawnGibson
BlondeClaire
Rigsby1980
Jooles
SammyHill78
SparrowLegs61
YellowDebbi
DanQPR
Sag2009
Cdm67
Aerna
MaverickMum
dizzyblonde12
Sibisogno
Admin
78 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track Empty Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

Post  Admin Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

KATIE Price has sent her ex Peter Andre a not-so-subtle message in her new single, Free To Love Again.

The glamour girl, who split from Aussie Pete last year, seems to have taken the title from the words he uttered outside court when their divorce was finalised, when he said: "At last I'm free to love again."

The track, which is released on July 12th, features the lyrics: "I love you more but in that different way.

"I'll be a disappointment to you every single day.

"I'm not the one you're looking for, let me save you from your pain.

"It's time for me to let you go so you're free to love again."

The lyrics seemed bizarre because Peter was the one who dumped the mum-of-three last year.

The words come from a snippet of the track which has been posted on the internet.

Katie, 32, is seen pouting in the cover of the single, which is meant to be a club-style anthem.

She is preparing for her upcoming wedding blessing to her new husband Alex Reid.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3032791/Jordans-pop-at-Peter-Andre-in-track.html

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track Empty Re: Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

Post  Sibisogno Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 pm

I am a fan of KP but since when was she a singer?
Sibisogno
Sibisogno

Back to top Go down

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track Empty Re: Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

Post  dizzyblonde12 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 pm

ha ha ha ha she is singing again, what a treat... lol lol

dizzyblonde12

Back to top Go down

Post  MaverickMum Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:04 pm

what a load of crap, Stick to the only talent you have got taking your clothes off

MaverickMum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerna Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm

I sincerely hopes this piece of crap flops. But I fear that because the country seems to be massively infested with uneducated, classless idiots who see this peiece of thrash as an icon, that this "track" will make the top 20. The CD should come with a health warning - "Warning - listening to this may sicken you to death".

Aerna

Back to top Go down

Post  Cdm67 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:37 pm

going to buy this for a mate of mine he is havin trouble with pigeons and playin this should get ride of then all

Cdm67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sag2009 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Takes a dig gets publicity Katie in papers again = Katie Wins.

As said many times before, you can't buy class.

Sag2009

Back to top Go down

Post  DanQPR Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:39 pm

This songs going to join the titanic....

DanQPR

Back to top Go down

Post  YellowDebbi Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm

That is soo shockingly BAD!!! I heard the unedited version of the duet she did with Pete and OMFG!!!! She is worse than Cheryl Cole.
Everything about Katie is fake - her voice, her body, probably even her love life!!

YellowDebbi

Back to top Go down

Post  SparrowLegs61 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Wonder who she has got to sing that for her. It is that edited it doesn't even sound like her, has anyone heard her live, she sounds like a wailing cat.
Bit like her books, she doesn't write them, just tells someone else her story so they can write them for her. She is fake, through and through. Does she really think she is going to better Pete this way? I think not!
But aerna is right, she will probably sell loads because of all the teeny boppers and wannabes out there.

SparrowLegs61

Back to top Go down

Post  SammyHill78 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Someone please pass me the bucket!

SammyHill78

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Thank god the clip was only 32secs i dont think i could have taken much more.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Even with all the studio wizardry and it not being live, that 32 secs still sounded pathetically bad. A monotone bint numpty trying to hit notes. Abysmal.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  BlondeClaire Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh no...

BlondeClaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DawnGibson Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Oh my lord. That's not good, is it. I can't see people rushing to download it. Why does she continually go out of her way to embarrass herself??

DawnGibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Massie Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:59 pm

omg this is worse much WORSE than jedward !!!! mabye they should do a track 2getha !!!!!

Massie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jockateo Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm

furture joan rivers look alike or jackie stallone

Jockateo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren1 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I must rush out and not buy that........
Sounds like she's singing through her nose inside a biscuit tin!!!

Darren1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimjam123 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 pm

that is so bad i dont think it will be number one!

Jimjam123

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucewhite Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

summer anthem!!

Saucewhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sibisogno Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Much like many who go on 'come dine with me' surely know they can't cook, are usually pretty dull and live in a horrid house, but still believe they are good at hosting, KP is many things but she has never been and never will be a singer, it sounds terrible, that said, I do like the cover picture.
Sibisogno
Sibisogno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sibisogno Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:03 pm

she should get in the studio with Pete, imagine what they'd sound like together.
Sibisogno
Sibisogno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sezyluv Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm

she looks like she has been to the dentist and has cotton wool under her lip! Awful woman, awful music!

Sezyluv

Back to top Go down

Post  2Hot2Handle Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm

I doubt its a pop at pete, like the clip even says at the end "it wouldnt make sense" exactly, as its not how it went, anyway, his whole album is a dig at her! good on ya for trying KAtie, ignore these peeps on here, well infact dont its these lot slating you that keep you in public eye and make more millions lol

2Hot2Handle

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic-candy Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 pm

It sounds rubbish-so manufactured

Toxic-candy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next