Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

+74
PlayMate
Sam09
Suzy333
John42h
JoanTerry
NewSun
Olnik
SJ6007
Rick27
Pink_Tiger11
Grim84
Exakta
Jonte
MissTinkerbell
apcmoomin
CraftyNan
kaylovespaul
Cocobean
dmbm
Vivienne
True_Angel
Debdevil666
Ciro123
RedAss
Redeye69
NickyBabe3
Obrien19
Colie1
Nutznam
Jewels55
Flower55
Mikey35
Mattant1979
Indelible
Casbo
Jbird
Haggler
Wowwee
butterflyflyby
Sideless
Ang79
onh
BlueSeas225
EarthAngel123
Raychelt
SarahSmith2010
ZoeInCanada
Celestialgirl
Redannie
Champie
cap82
Toxic-candy
2Hot2Handle
Sezyluv
Saucewhite
Jimjam123
Darren1
Jockateo
Massie
DawnGibson
BlondeClaire
Rigsby1980
Jooles
SammyHill78
SparrowLegs61
YellowDebbi
DanQPR
Sag2009
Cdm67
Aerna
MaverickMum
dizzyblonde12
Sibisogno
Admin
78 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

Post  Obrien19 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

this song is ......... and looking at thing's she still in love with pete.
let him go you go to hell with your new husband,
get a life pete is doing ok thankyou.

Obrien19

Back to top Go down

Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Price - Jordan's pop at Pete in track

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:38 pm

I watched the Jordan years series she did before Harvey till her I`m a celeb stint, you can find it on youtube. She always wanted to sing back then so this won`t have anything to do with Pete at all.
She is just doing something she has always badly wanted to do, good for you Katie. In this life we only leave once good for you to be fulfilling your dreams.
The song is quite catchy, good summer dance song, a bit Kyle sort
She is not a SONG WRITER SO DIDN`T WRITE THIS SONG for people to think or suggest she was saying something to Pete or about him.
The reason the lyrics seem "bizarre" to some is because they think it`s about Pete when it obviously ain`t as we know he is the one who did the dumping.
Jeez it`s been over a year, they have different lives now not everything she says or does is about or aimed at Pete and vice versa.
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Colie1 wrote:Give it 2-3 months and you will find 40,000 copies of the cds in a disused warehouse covered in pigeon droppings, just like her last cd

You mean THEIR whole new world? It wasn`t HERS it was theirs!
RedAnnie well said
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Redeye69 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:41 pm

What the hell is that?! Terrible,in every way.Saw plank and skank on Alan Carr last night and started to fall asleep when i heard her monotone voice droning on.She made herself look like the usual contradictory fool as usual,and the two of them are just so booooring.Don't know about her 'cosmetic' treatments that don't appear to work,she's in dire need of a charisma transplant.

Redeye69

Back to top Go down

Post  RedAss Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Colie1 wrote:Give it 2-3 months and you will find 40,000 copies of the cds in a disused warehouse covered in pigeon droppings, just like her last cd

She had a last CD?

RedAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciro123 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 pm

It's not that bad, I have heard worse, she did say last night it was no big deal for her, it's just a bit of fun. peter's whole album is about her so why not recored something you know about what is wrong with that.

Ciro123

Back to top Go down

Post  Debdevil666 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Its just tit for tat, Pete's whole album is a pop at his ex! They both need each other for publicity. Just wish the whole lot of them would bogg off!!!

Debdevil666

Back to top Go down

Post  True_Angel Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:47 pm

katie is a selfish two faced cow she treated pete like crap for 3 and half years if she truly loved him she would of treated him better and they d still be together he didnt deserve that pete is a great and genuine guy hes a brilliant dad he treated her really good and she always was nasty to him her new marriage too alex looks so fake her singing is not bad but i wont be buying her new single team pete all the way for me cannot stand katie

True_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 pm

it sounds very nasal and like shes on helium,the backing sounds good though

Vivienne

Back to top Go down

Post  Colie1 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Yes it was THEIR cd and it will sell even less now without the Pete fans.

Colie1

Back to top Go down

Post  dmbm Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:55 pm

one year on and she's still got him on her mind, i don't think she'll ever get over him. Poor Alex he's a bit dumb so he'll believe anything she tells him.

dmbm

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 pm

I hope it gets to no 1, imagine how mad some people will get with anger over something which doesn`t affect their life one way or the other!!!
Oh just to imagine the comments if it were to get to number 1 makes me wish for the almost impossible that her single gets to no 1!!! come on you can do it Katie!!!
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Cocobean Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:57 pm

kareoke,i could do better than that and im stone death,can't sing for toffee,it would be ok with another vocalist

Cocobean

Back to top Go down

Post  kaylovespaul Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm

she didnt write the song so how is it about pete!?

kaylovespaul

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyNan Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 pm

NickyBabe3 wrote:I hope it gets to no 1, imagine how mad some people will get with anger over something which doesn`t affect their life one way or the other!!!
Oh just to imagine the comments if it were to get to number 1 makes me wish for the almost impossible that her single gets to no 1!!! come on you can do it Katie!!!

I suppose it's possible that the cd moves up the charts. With all her lucrative tv deals lately she can afford to buy a few hundred copies. It was suggested that she sat on the redial button to help Alex win BB.
Anyway,she was on Chatty man last night and promised to return and sing the song LIVE, she was with her dummy of a husband, (dummy because he couldn't get a word in) Carr hardly spoke to him and she controlled all the answers.

CraftyNan

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueSeas225 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:04 pm

There you have it.. all you tone deaf people still have a chance!
and another thing.... whats with the stupid duck face she's making??

BlueSeas225

Back to top Go down

Post  Redeye69 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 pm

To all the katie price-cut fans...Don't hold your breath waiting to see her in the top 20.Then again....DO hold your breath.

Redeye69

Back to top Go down

Post  apcmoomin Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 pm

she looks remarkably like Pete Burns - only Pete Burns looks better than her!

apcmoomin

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm

CraftyNan wrote:
NickyBabe3 wrote:I hope it gets to no 1, imagine how mad some people will get with anger over something which doesn`t affect their life one way or the other!!!

I suppose it's possible that the cd moves up the charts. With all her lucrative tv deals lately she can afford to buy a few hundred copies. It was suggested that she sat on the redial button to help Alex win BB.
Anyway,she was on Chatty man last night and promised to return and sing the song LIVE, she was with her dummy of a husband, (dummy because he couldn't get a word in) Carr hardly spoke to him and she controlled all the answers.

yes a lot of things have been "suggested" it doesn`t make them facts.
She is the one who had to a single and a book tom promote so only natural she spoke more, and most questions were directed to her.
Polls done by papers and comments done by the public around the time Alex was in BB at the response he got when he left suggest she had nothing to do with the public voting for Alex, she certainly won`t be buying lots of her singles, she doesn`t like losing money and isn`t ashamed of negativity she gives things a try.
Fair enough you don`t like her but she does have fans quite a lot who pay a monthly fee to be members of her official site.
Alex was voted by the public, whatever position her single will be will be down to the public buying/ not buying it.
I think it`s a nice beat, it will be a beat in the likes of Ibiza, Clubs AND summer parties.
I expected it to be really bad, but she really surprised me in a great way.
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  MissTinkerbell Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Just goes to show that ANYONE can release a single whether you can sing or not if you have enough cash to flash!! Im off out to buy some earplugs!!!

MissTinkerbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Raychelt Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Kp is not going to be big on the party scene, she is to much of a joke! Did I read that KP does not like losing money? Well I believe she has put her own money into creating this piece of rubbish which is not going to be a hit so she can't mind losing money to much unless she actually believes she is going to be some big star in the music industry!! Ha ha ha ha.

Raychelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Just look at the make-up on her. Kilograms of the stuff. I wonder what the risk from heavy metal poisoning is wearing that. I wonder why they chose a photograph of her looking constipated. Do they think it's a c**p recording.
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  Exakta Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:13 pm

NickyBabe3 wrote:
CraftyNan wrote:

yes a lot of things have been "suggested" it doesn`t make them facts.
She is the one who had to a single and a book tom promote so only natural she spoke more, and most questions were directed to her.
Polls done by papers and comments done by the public around the time Alex was in BB at the response he got when he left suggest she had nothing to do with the public voting for Alex, she certainly won`t be buying lots of her singles, she doesn`t like losing money and isn`t ashamed of negativity she gives things a try.
Fair enough you don`t like her but she does have fans quite a lot who pay a monthly fee to be members of her official site.
Alex was voted by the public, whatever position her single will be will be down to the public buying/ not buying it.
I think it`s a nice beat, it will be a beat in the likes of Ibiza, Clubs AND summer parties.
I expected it to be really bad, but she really surprised me in a great way.

She is just doing something she has always badly wanted to do" You are perfectly right, for a change. She has sung this song very badly indeed.

Exakta

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim84 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Terrible, dated cheap sounding dance track....

Grim84

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink_Tiger11 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Awful! And if this is the studio version imagine the live one! She just HAS to be in the public eye all the time, I hope it doesn't get anywhere near the charts.

Pink_Tiger11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next