Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war

+57
CraftyNan
BizzyLizzy.
Bev35
Pam_B
Razzzor
GlennAmy
Jewels55
Sibisogno
Joycied
Shanty59
2Hot2Handle
Jaman
NickyBabe3
whitetulip
GoldenGrl
Curleyac
Bexster123
Jesus.H.Christ
Tabunny
Genie25
Scot14
Lyn24
ScotsGhirl
Sam09
SickNote48
ND68
Noitall
BunBuns
AlaxySue
MissGeni
UKBandit
Gemwilz
WhiteFox22
Rigsby1980
TiredOfItAll
Crooksy99
Wytenyte
Plutto
Bb4All
EmmaJane84
Saf_Legend
Suzy333
Jmmm
Exakta
Glaucon
Redannie
MagicAngel
DawnRun
Steve4349
shanghaial
Terry7
The-Man-Is-Here
shakennstirred
FateTrip
HollyMolly
Drangle
Admin
61 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war

Post  2Hot2Handle Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 pm

YEY GOOD ON YA KATIE, SEE YA STILL WORTH IT GIRL! XXXX

2Hot2Handle

Back to top Go down

Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war

Post  2Hot2Handle Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:24 pm

The girl is quality!! just been reading through the haters post, aaaahhh diddums, does it just **** you of, that even bad press and you haters she gets the money, the shows, etc...... WORTH EVERY PENNY I SAY! a joy to watch! no fakeness on camera! x

2Hot2Handle

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

The reason we are in a recession in the first place is because numpty bankers thiis side of the water bought into American B.S. so that they could keep wannabe skanks of the Jordan ethos entertained.
Money can't buy class or a quality fanbase. Shame that.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanty59 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:27 pm

2Hot2Handle wrote:The girl is quality!! just been reading through the haters post, aaaahhh diddums, does it just **** you of, that even bad press and you haters she gets the money, the shows, etc...... WORTH EVERY PENNY I SAY! a joy to watch! no fakeness on camera! x

You call katie price class eh. lol. next you'll be saying that she's a good role model. I DON'T THINK SO.

Shanty59

Back to top Go down

Post  Joycied Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

No fakeness are you blind! fake boobs fake tan fake lips, specsavers for you 2hot2handle, its buy one pair get one free if you hurry.

Joycied

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Quality fanbase??? Lo..l what is a quality fanbase Rigbsy
A fanbase is fanbase as long they spend their money and support whoever they want to support that`s all that matters.
After the bad year she`s had if they still support her they must be "quality" fans then !!!!
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Tunnel visioned and clueless: Her fans. When her and Pete split, she didn't try to reconcile, nor take a couple of months out to settle the kids. She showed EXACTLY where her priorities lie... Her own vanity and need to be the centre of attention. YOUR hero, not mine nickybabe.

If it wasn't for persons with the capability of sacrifice, we would not be in a free country today. Jordan is not capable of doing the right things and making sacrifices around the lime-light, even when it comes to friends, managers, boyfriends, husbands and even her own kids. Disgrace.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Sibisogno Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm

And for all the pathetic bitchy nobodys who write on here that she is finished and nobody likes her, read above and get a life, we all love her.
Sibisogno
Sibisogno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewels55 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Katie Price is a load of rubbish. How TV companies can get into a price war over this stupid woman I will never no. Her shows are stupid , they are all about her and no one else. That's why she won't let her new husband be on them because she wants the lime light. She did'nt like it when Peter took it away from her she always caused a row over nothing to get it back on her. ONLY THINKS ABOUT HERSELF THIS WOMAN NO ONE ELSE MATTERS. wISH SHE NEVER GOT ON TV AND IN THE PAPERS EVER AGAIN. I WON'T BE WATCHING HER ANYWAY.
Jewels55
Jewels55

Back to top Go down

Post  Scot14 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Thanks for that nickybabe. I like the sound of that "a quality fan". I'll consider myself that in future. For someone people don't have any interest in there are sure a lot of comments. I absolutely love KP and how she has the power even if you don't like her you just cant stop talking about her.
Good luck Katie.

Scot14

Back to top Go down

Post  GlennAmy Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:33 pm

How can this thing be worth cica five million?

Any product / company endorsed by this creature will be the last thing I would ever want to be associated with.

Living are certainly aiming high at a certain kind of demographic, and we know what type that group are.

GlennAmy

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm

She did try to reconcile Rigbsy, god knows why she wanted to they say love is blind, they are both better off apart besides seeing you like Pete and dislike her why would you disapprove of her if she didn`t try to reconcile with him? People break up it`s life. Going by the number of posts you have posted just under this article I would say you are a fan as well could be by default but you still are, you follow her stories and contribute to the debate thereby making them popular keep it up Rigbsy us and our "HERO"!!!!! Katie appreciate it! lo..l
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn24 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:35 pm

She such a wonderful caring classy curteous loving role model so many things to love about her so talented worth every bit of 5million NOT What an absolute disgrace

Lyn24

Back to top Go down

Post  Razzzor Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Living TV and ITV are world class MUGS. 5 million HAHAHA, for a woman with no talent. HILARIOUS!!!!

Razzzor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:51 pm

She isn't a hero or a role model... She is just a small niche's favourite "excuse".
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Pam_B Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Good grief, i wouldnt donate the contents of my toilet to her.

Pam_B

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

She didn't try to reconcile nickybabe, she held Pete to ransom using all 3 children as pawns and meanwhile paid to have Pete's stuff turfed out and the locks changed. More to the point, she never stopped to focus on the kids, it's just publicity stunt after publicity stunt.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Sibisogno Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:54 pm

But none of you (or I) are being offered 5 million for being 'really unpopular' move on.

and this is nothing to do with her ex, this is just Katie earning a lot of money because regardless of what a hundred or so people on here like to moan about her, the tv channels and a lot of other people, really like Katie price.
Sibisogno
Sibisogno

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Few people like Jordan, actually, but there IS a niche market for car crash television. Fair enough: I don't have to watch it. But, she IS in the papers everyday as if she is a bastion of our society. She is an embarassment to herself, and somes favourite excuse, fine. But don't take us ALL for mugs.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Bev35 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm

y wld living waste good money having a trash lyk jordan as the face for living...she's not the right sort of person to be the face of anything...!!!

Bev35

Back to top Go down

Post  BizzyLizzy. Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Does anyone actually believe this story?? Her popularity is at an all time low,the majority of the public dislike her intensely,she gets booed practically everywhere she goes and yet some TV channel is SO deperate to sign her up they offer her ?5million????? It just doesn't ring true to me.

BizzyLizzy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sibisogno Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm

She is only in the papers every day because the papers like writing about her, none of the stories have been sold by her, just created by the media who want to make money out of using her name.
Sure she and her manangement will lose literally seconds of sleep you not believing the story, funny how you believe all the other rubbish that is written about her, but not anything that could possibly make her look good. tragic.
Sibisogno
Sibisogno

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyNan Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 pm

I hope the tv people aren't under the impression that, because so many of us fill up the comments pages about her, we will watch a programme about her. My only admiration for her is that she got herself a good PR team, how else could a person of limited intelligence and no talent manage to amass such a fortune.

CraftyNan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn24 Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:00 pm

can someone enlighten me what does anyone like about this person l try to understand but l have no idea just cant see anything at all to admire or think shes worth any media or tv attention maybe you all forgot how awful she is as her clever PR advised her to keep low profile as she been very quiet lately,, sorry l just dont believe this story at all

Lyn24

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 pm

But TV audience has nothing with being liked or not it`s having people interested enough to watch and as you are one of them who isn`t a fan but watch her you know what I mean Lizzy, Seeing as her production company films and produces her show it`s possible to be true they pay millions to people they have to film themselves maybe that documentary living did for her got good viewing figures and they have seen her figures for ITV2 they are always over 1 million.
If it`s not true well it`s one of them things.
Pay per view channels have lots of money.
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next