Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war

+57
CraftyNan
BizzyLizzy.
Bev35
Pam_B
Razzzor
GlennAmy
Jewels55
Sibisogno
Joycied
Shanty59
2Hot2Handle
Jaman
NickyBabe3
whitetulip
GoldenGrl
Curleyac
Bexster123
Jesus.H.Christ
Tabunny
Genie25
Scot14
Lyn24
ScotsGhirl
Sam09
SickNote48
ND68
Noitall
BunBuns
AlaxySue
MissGeni
UKBandit
Gemwilz
WhiteFox22
Rigsby1980
TiredOfItAll
Crooksy99
Wytenyte
Plutto
Bb4All
EmmaJane84
Saf_Legend
Suzy333
Jmmm
Exakta
Glaucon
Redannie
MagicAngel
DawnRun
Steve4349
shanghaial
Terry7
The-Man-Is-Here
shakennstirred
FateTrip
HollyMolly
Drangle
Admin
61 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war

Post  Gemwilz Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Go Katie lol. Love the way people get so worked up over her. Don't you all see the more you all comment the more the papers write stories about her cuz it sells!! If you don't want to hear about her stop reading the stories and posting so many comments u plonkas!!!

Gemwilz

Back to top Go down

Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Price - £5m offer starts telly Price war

Post  UKBandit Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Someone tell me who to complain to as I don't want any of my licence fee to go towards garbish like her (don't tell me her fee is only going to be paid for out of advertising revenue). Anyway, she would never go to an obscure station as she just craves maximum airtime.

UKBandit

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGeni Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:54 pm

These TV channels have got it all wrong we are not all desperate to see this drag queen they are wasting there money. Time they woke up.

MissGeni

Back to top Go down

Post  AlaxySue Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 pm

who watches this shit anyway

AlaxySue

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm pretty sure 99% (or more!) of people DON'T buy the paper to read about someone who looks like and behaves like Rik Mayall in drag! It is being force fed to people, (same like with Cheryl, Jack and Chanelle) to dumb them down and avoid addressing real issues.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  BunBuns Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Its interesting that people who are disinterested, still click on the article to read it and post a negative comment. Can I suggest that before you write about your licence fee, you do a bit more research as you are making yourself look foolish.

ITV2s offer was based obviously on them thinking they were the only offer. I hope Living don't get it as I can't watch it.

BunBuns

Back to top Go down

Post  Noitall Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Gemwilz wrote:Go Katie lol. Love the way people get so worked up over her. Don't you all see the more you all comment the more the papers write stories about her cuz it sells!! If you don't want to hear about her stop reading the stories and posting so many comments u plonkas!!!

lol, we dont buy the paper, we read it for free on-line, that said I can't really comment on Jordon Price, not really sure who she is. don't much care to be honest.

Noitall

Back to top Go down

Post  ND68 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm

BunBuns wrote:Its interesting that people who are disinterested, still click on the article to read it and post a negative comment. Can I suggest that before you write about your licence fee, you do a bit more research as you are making yourself look foolish.

ITV2s offer was based obviously on them thinking they were the only offer. I hope Living don't get it as I can't watch it.

everybody is entitled to an opinion

ND68

Back to top Go down

Post  SickNote48 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:07 pm

UKBandit wrote:Someone tell me who to complain to as I don't want any of my licence fee to go towards garbish like her (don't tell me her fee is only going to be paid for out of advertising revenue). Anyway, she would never go to an obscure station as she just craves maximum airtime.

licence fee is only BBC?????
Hope she stays with ITV2, and not a pay per view channel. I would hate to be subjected to CANned TV only - with holiday camp singers, adults who live off their relationshps with their kids, and ex's and fake celibate relationships

SickNote48

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:09 pm

We belong to the "we hate trash fan club". When we see trash, we click on it , and post a negative comment. ie: Jordan is a skank.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam09 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Well sorry to disappoint you Rigsby1980 but the sales speak for themselfs,your wrong!!people are sick of the wars,gloom ect and wheather you like it or not she DOES fetch a relief to the horrors in the world,lightern up its all light hearted,only a fool whos up his/her own arse takes this serious!!
As for you ukbandit its likley your not even old enough to pay for a TV licence,AND it ONLY the BBC that the money goes to from the licence!!The ads on the other channels cover there fees!!surley you knew this? right? duh!!
Katie will stay with ITV2 as that is where she will get the most coverage.SMART biz woman!!

Sam09

Back to top Go down

Post  ScotsGhirl Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

OMG 5MILLION I DIDNT HE KNOW FOLK WATCHED THESE SHOWS!

ScotsGhirl

Back to top Go down

Post  HollyMolly Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:12 pm

I don't understand what there is to like about that woman.She is an embarrassment to Britain...an uneducated,arrogant and fake from top to bottom sleaze bag.She might have lots of tosh but she has no class,education or personality.Why would anyone want to support this???

HollyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyn24 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

hope she goes on living tv then OUT of our papers and magazines ,how can anyone justify paying this talentless spiteful and nasty woman such a huge sum ,its unbelievable what does it say about the world we live in

Lyn24

Back to top Go down

Post  Scot14 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

If this story is true , well done Katie. KARMA it's called for all the flak she's recieved in the last year. I think Jordan,s brill and who knows next year she may even be offered strictly come dancing LOL. I hear that's what all the big stars are being offered.

Scot14

Back to top Go down

Post  Genie25 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Hope it's true, I quite like her, She has taken so much abuse, Stay with ITV2

Genie25

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabunny Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:15 pm

WTF? Why?????????????? Are they **** mad for christ sake

Tabunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesus.H.Christ Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm

She would be IDEAL for ITV2 in the late afternoons! All her fans will be out of bed by then, eating cornflakes on the sofa in their underpants.
Jesus.H.Christ
Jesus.H.Christ

Back to top Go down

Post  Bexster123 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm

WHY? Seriously I really don't get the facination with her life?

Bexster123

Back to top Go down

Post  Curleyac Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Gemwilz wrote:Go Katie lol. Love the way people get so worked up over her. Don't you all see the more you all comment the more the papers write stories about her cuz it sells!! If you don't want to hear about her stop reading the stories and posting so many comments u plonkas!!!

Ha Ha you are so right. I like Katie and will watch her shows. Shes honest and down to earth and will always be more interesting to people than boring Andrex. Keep on commenting people, we love it.

Curleyac

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenGrl Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:19 pm

good on her

GoldenGrl

Back to top Go down

Post  whitetulip Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm

thought we were in a recession? how do the tv chiefs justify such a waste of money?

whitetulip

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

She'll need 5 million... To pay all the off camera nannies, to pay to keep Michelle Heaton hanging around, and to pay for z-listers to turn up to her "private" and "classy" wedding.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Good on Katie, hope it`s true. Would stay with ITV2 though if I were her just negotiate a better deal with them.
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaman Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Its amazing how this woman thrives while so many people hate her

Jaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next