Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kylie Minogue - Kylie reveals lez snog wish list

+11
Mccolmd
TheSelecter
Chatatara.
EyesMack4Bush
Pigieon
Jooles
MaidMarrien
LeopardGirl
2True
Clarko6
Admin
15 posters

Go down

Kylie Minogue - Kylie reveals lez snog wish list Empty Kylie Minogue - Kylie reveals lez snog wish list

Post  Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 pm

KYLIE Minogue has revealed she would like to snog actresses Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox.

The singer admitted she would have a girlie kiss for shock value - just like Britney and Madonna at an awards bash.

Kylie, 42, said: "Angelina Jolie's experienced, so that helps. But as far as hot girls go, Scarlett Johansson. Megan Fox's beautiful as well."

Jolie, 35, has confessed to a lesbian relationship. Fox, 24, also hinted she's bisexual and Scarlett, 25, snogged Sandra Bullock at an MTV bash.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3017520/Kylie-reveals-lez-snog-wish-list.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Kylie Minogue - Kylie reveals lez snog wish list Empty Re: Kylie Minogue - Kylie reveals lez snog wish list

Post  Clarko6 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Isnt kylie a bit above these get my face in the paper for a day tactics? surely a couple of interviews and tele plugs are more suitible?
Clarko6
Clarko6

Back to top Go down

Kylie Minogue - Kylie reveals lez snog wish list Empty Re: Kylie Minogue - Kylie reveals lez snog wish list

Post  2True Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 pm

I am surprised Kylie has not said she does the hoovering whilst spinning around in small shorts, I am still not buying your songs.

2True

Back to top Go down

Post  LeopardGirl Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm

oh pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee enough already... anything to get her album promoted eh! we don't fall for that ~**** anymore...
I agree with 2true... I will never buy your songs... with that squeaky voice!

LeopardGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MaidMarrien Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 pm

She sounds like a singing Gerbil. And the Lez snog list is gross she is nearly old enough to be my mother!

MaidMarrien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Cant see me on the list Kylie, hee hee hee
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pigieon Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Why do you need to shock Kylie? for the publicity? Cheap and daft. If yiu can not think of somehting sensible to say best say nothing.

Pigieon

Back to top Go down

Post  EyesMack4Bush Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:15 pm

A few wet snogs would be great for any
birds publicity rise.

EyesMack4Bush

Back to top Go down

Post  Chatatara. Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Really thought Kylie was above this sort of thing

Chatatara.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSelecter Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Always looking for attention always needs to be mentioned

TheSelecter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

oh leave her be
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Mccolmd Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Does Kylie have a record to plug. She is selling herself short if she has to resort to such cheap publicity stunts.
Mccolmd
Mccolmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet1979 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

I think Kylie has a great list ha ha Angelie Jolie and Megan Fox is the to I'd love to snog but add Kylie to the list then perfect Smile
Scarlet1979
Scarlet1979
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandOfZod Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 pm

it really is a funny old world.
TheHandOfZod
TheHandOfZod

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Why is this pertinent? Because men's mags will think she's "edgy." Have some mystery.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:24 pm

silly idea.., but Scarlett Johansson all the way...!!!

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down