Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa'

+16
Yup
Chocolateee
Lollipop31
Major4Play
Midnighteuphoria
Franki88
Nightmarekm
KevinLyto
Ontario-Sun-Fan
Shanc1978
AllyTheGreat
KatcLo
Emmhary
2True
Mattlad1
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa' Empty Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa'

Post  Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa' 24110213
KYLIE MINOGUE literally drips with sex appeal as she hails herself as a major influence on LADY GAGA'S career.

The drenched pop stalwart flaunts her body in BlackBook magazine as she gears up for the July release of her new album Aphrodite.

Having spent years plying a lucrative trade in the dance market, 42-year-old Kylie is adamant that she's helped pave the way for artists like GaGa to enjoy commercial success.

She told the mag: "I think there's an element of me in her.

"In as much as dance music has gone mainstream, I'd love to think that I've played a part in that."

While Kylie is confident her latest studio collection will be a hit, she admits its uplifting vibe isn't an entirely accurate representation of her own mindset.

She added: "Aphrodite is the goddess of love, and as far as the music goes, there's a feeling of euphoria on this one.

"Am I happy right now? What's happy? I have moments of happiness and sometimes they're even strung together, but I definitely have dark moments, too.

"Thankfully, those don't last very long. I can go down very quickly, but I won't stay there."

As for the future, former Neighbours star Kylie admits she's eager to test her acting talents on the big screen.

She said: "The mid-'90s were a bad patch, but show me an actor who hasn't done a few bad jobs.

"I have a deep desire to challenge myself with that again.

"As a 'pop star', I've created this world for myself, and it becomes very natural to stay inside of it, but I'd love to do some independent films."

For more pictures and the full interview, check out this month's issue of BlackBook magazine.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3014809/Kylie-Minogue-Theres-a-bit-of-me-in-Lady-GaGa.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa' Empty Re: Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa'

Post  Mattlad1 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:01 pm

HOW FAR UP HER OWN ARSE CAN SHE GET ! KYLIE'S ALWAYS BEEN MAINSTREAM AND NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS GAGA

Mattlad1

Back to top Go down

Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa' Empty Re: Kylie Minogue - 'There's a bit of me in GaGa'

Post  2True Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Kylie is not even close to GaGa, how many people can name her big albums? Kylie desparately hangs onto a career that was over a long time ago, I saw past the airbrushing years ago.

2True

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmhary Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 pm

mattlad1, 2true, watch GaGas telephone video, she wears kylies leopard outfit in tribute to kylie, Madonna herself has worn a kylie t-shirt.

Kylie is the Queen of Dance-Pop
Emmhary
Emmhary

Back to top Go down

Post  KatcLo Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Of course there is a bit of kylie in gaga. unfortunatelly for kylie it's not a bit of talent, just a bit of her will to get undressed no matter what. And she's proud of it. nuff said

KatcLo

Back to top Go down

Post  AllyTheGreat Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:05 pm

i was a big fan of kylie in the early years, then she was singing stuff that was rubbish then carn`t get you out of my head.or La la la came out and i did like it. and i felt sorry when she had cancer. but other than that she`s just a club singer now.

AllyTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanc1978 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Hello people!?! I believe Kylie said she likes to think she has been an inspiration... she didnt make out she was!! Read properly.
Shanc1978
Shanc1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontario-Sun-Fan Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 pm

I wish I could say that there was a bit of me in GaGa!

Ontario-Sun-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm

i really love Kylie no matter wat !!

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmarekm Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm

she has talent cleverness sexiness unlike gaga Kylie s a internatinal artist a genuine character who ll top n 1 spot in uk and U nited state wit Atl worrdwide
Nightmarekm
Nightmarekm

Back to top Go down

Post  Franki88 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 pm

ha! rubbish! she is just saying that because she wants to try make some kinda come back, and lady gaga is an amazing unique singer who kylie thinks she can try and compare herself to so she can come back! not gonna happy kylie! Gaga rocks!!!

Franki88

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnighteuphoria Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm

God Kylie, don't enrage the Gaga cult who think she is better than the greats known to go a bit kooky and alternative including Kylie, Kate Bush, Tori Amos and Bjork. I really hope I win the lottery tomorrow as I will buy a huge building, entice the fanatic members of the gaga cult into it, lock the doors and play gaga songs over and over until they can't take any more, and they literally become gaga and turn on each other! I will then send in the docs and nurses and turn the place into the gaga asylum where they will never be freed! I think that I would win a Nobel Peace%uFEFFPrize for it!

Midnighteuphoria

Back to top Go down

Post  2True Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:11 pm

GaGa cult? what is that exactly, she is one of the biggest selling and most popular artists for a generation, Kylie is one of the most overated as many are in this country.

2True

Back to top Go down

Post  Major4Play Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Kylie did not help dance music to become mainstream, she just cashed in on it.
The bit of Madonna in GaGa is the same bit Kylie ripped off.....

Major4Play

Back to top Go down

Post  Lollipop31 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Kylie you had your fifteen minutes - move over and stop milking it - nobody is copying you. ( but suddenly you decide to put on a gaga costume....?)
Lollipop31
Lollipop31

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocolateee Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Haha...how funny....Gaga is amazing...she probably never even heard of kylie!
Chocolateee
Chocolateee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yup Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:14 pm

she having a laugh i assume?? whatever she sees in gaga that reminds her of herself is just the bit she ripped off madonna

Yup

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire1978 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:18 pm

oh dear bless ya kylie...you wish!
....as others have said YOU are the rip off merchant dear...

Claire1978

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Wrong Kylie! WITHOUT Debbie Harry, Boney M AND Grace Jones, none of the above (Madonna, gaga etc) as well as you would be here. Know where you really came from.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  YouAreAnIdiot Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Get lost you lot, Gaga is a walking psychosis! Shock factor is not creative, it's lazy and boring. Moving on.

YouAreAnIdiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet1979 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Lady Gaga has got along bloody way to get anywhere near Kylie's success.
Scarlet1979
Scarlet1979
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down