Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kylie Minogue's regrets over X

4 posters

Go down

Kylie Minogue's regrets over X Empty Kylie Minogue's regrets over X

Post  Admin Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 pm

KYLIE MINOGUE regrets not pushing record company bosses to allow songs about her breast cancer battle on her last album X.

The Aussie star headed into the studio for "emotional" recording sessions with producer pal Biff Stannard shortly after her hair grew back following intensive chemotherapy in 2005.

But label bosses rejected the personal tracks for inclusion on her 2007 album - and Kylie admits she'll always regret not convincing them to change their minds.

She told Attitude magazine: "As soon as I could get back in the studio, I went with hair not a centimetre long, I ran in there with Biff and we did five days of insane, emotional... the two of us will never forget it.

"I'd written songs about my experience, my illness, and they didn't make the album, I even don't know why. If they just weren't good enough songs, or the record company didn't think they were appropriate, I don't know. So there's a little regret about that."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3035656/Kylie-Minogues-regrets-over-X-album.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Kylie Minogue's regrets over X Empty Re: Kylie Minogue's regrets over X

Post  Depp_Lover1980 Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Just proves she is a record companies puppet. An artist in control of songs and material they had written throughout their own life would always have final say, but she just held her hands up and said 'whatever'. Proof she is unless musically imo.
Depp_Lover1980
Depp_Lover1980

Back to top Go down

Post  vjb02 Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Kylie is fabulous, "puppet" or not. Maybe she just didn't have any fight in her at the time?

vjb02

Back to top Go down

Post  Peterhannay Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Do you mean company's or companies' by any chance? and what does 'unless musically' mean? If you are going to post pathetic, ill-informed comments then please try to have at least a primary school level of literacy.

Peterhannay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down