Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

+107
tizzy28
lilly123
Lise8
shimbo
Scooky
Bobbybignose
WaitingOnTheBoat
Hallie31
miketroup
KingOfGames123
Bryanddd
TheDogBuster
Pink-Joy
pjjrg99
Tartanheather
hamish1234
Gkb101
Jewels55
NickyBabe3
Myslf
MoominTroll
Olnik
Bear2
Shanc1978
ScotsGhirl
Stillbad
Skatie79
Pb4U
LionHeart
Sourres
Jayke1981
KevinLyto
Bagpussbag
xx3jonnyxx
Unknownsock
deligirl
jacks71
Harria
MissTinkerbell
Austin
scorpio24
Ykoz
Jooles
DreamteamGrandmaster
Adamski1
merrydownx
Kisma
sporti
Laihai
dingley
AquaAim
Katie.040509
LaurenCross
Mr_Death
Gina1977
Andy_Clutts
ThePressMan
Zombielvis
TheLordc
Tootingwolf
shakmaflannem
John12188
leannp
V-Gurl
Zee101
InternetBabe
Chatatara.
ChitChat1
Yeahh
StreamDvd
B_e_a_utiful
IlCapitano
Carged
SJ6007
Jonte
davie1044
Chris8910
Aflac
sophies_mommy2001
Calhoon
Uni_G
Phil-One
Bheats1
wingman
Eppster
FionaJane
Lion74
ruby25
Alexandree
Opps
TrueBarcaFan
Kerry76
Deep147
King_Zolajnr
ItalianBlockBuster
PaddyPineapple
Nicklo2k
Davethetruth
rayswife
beanstain
Noggygooner
Kelsbells1407
nido70
Kahdmus
Chelsie2010
TheTruthSpeaker
Admin
111 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  Ykoz Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 pm

I am disgusted by the vile comments on here, you people should be ashamed of yourselves. JEALOUSY is a word that comes to mind and that is such a shame, yet again a nation of begrudgers. LEAVE HER ALONE, for goodness sake the girl is not well. I am gutted, she is a success story for which I am happy for her, she got off her ass and made something of her life. Lets hope she can make a full recovery and soon, there will be alot of people (lots more than the haters) rooting for her to pull through this. Bet most of you will miss hearing and see her every day, dont let on your not interested. Get well soon Cherly.

Ykoz

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  scorpio24 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 pm

STRANGE ....MALARIA NORMALLY LASTS FOR THREE DAYS!
ODD THAT CHERYL WILL NEED 6 MONTHS TO RECOVER ?????????????

scorpio24

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 pm

The people that even now are still writing rubbish about her are sick themselves. Sick in the head.

Austin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissTinkerbell Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm

I agree with you Jooles! Some of the comments on here are just sick! I cant believe there are so many nasty people on here! I really cant even be bothered to say anything else, you ignorant, narrow minded bigots have already made your minds up!!
Take no notice Cheryl! Most of us wish you all the best and hope you get well soon!!

MissTinkerbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Harria Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Bored now!! my grans got haemaroids, think that will make front page?

Harria

Back to top Go down

Post  jacks71 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Funny that Derek the dancer is at her bed side and Mr Cole is being vilified for having 2 tarts back to his hotel room!! Maybe it can be made into a reality tv show.

Hope she gets well soon though. My biggest hope is that our British Troops have the medical treatment they deserve!!

jacks71

Back to top Go down

Post  deligirl Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Katie.040509 wrote:I can not believe how nasty, heartless and malicious some of you have been. Regardless of how little you like the woman there is no need for comments like these. She is ill in hospital and all you can think to do is sit at your computers and write vicious comments. SHAME ON YOU!!! I think you lot are the ones that need to get a life and maybe some common decency! Manners are seriously lacking here, i'm sure you lot were not brought up to be so vindictive and rude.

How would you feel if it was your family member that was ill in hospital??? she has been working so hard for months there is no wonder that this has struck with full force. People recover at different rates and no doubt 6months is what the hospital staff have said. I doubt she wants to be laying around for that long, she is always doing one thing or another.

Just because she isn't doing a boring and mundane job like the rest of us does not mean that it is not a proper job and it does not mean that she doesn't work hard. How many of you work an 18 hour day 6 days a week? She has worked hard to get where she is and she is obviously doing something right to have made her money. It is not her fault that the media like to report on her every move.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER, DON'T READ THE STORIES!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER MUSIC DON'T LISTEN TO IT, JUST TURN IT OFF WHEN IT COMES ON!!
YOU ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE ADULTS, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!

Yes, I do know somebody who works 18 hours a day, 6 days a week.......ME!!! I work damned hard to keep my business afloat during these difficult times. And I mean WORK. Not get up and get dressed in free designer togs selected by some stylist, then get chauffeur-driven to a studio where I will have my hair and make-up done by professionals while an army of 'yes' people jump to my every whim, sit on my arse all day to decide the fate of some individual in a talent competition before returning home to my palacial house which has been cleaned by a housekeeper and sit down to a 'meal' prepared by a personal chef. WORK???? Don't make me laugh!!

deligirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknownsock Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Good to hear the mosquito in question is now doing well after being given a full spectrum of antibiotics.

Unknownsock

Back to top Go down

Post  xx3jonnyxx Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Some people are sick if you don't like her then don't comment if another celeb had malaria and she made some of the comments you lot had made you would all be getting on your high horses saying how disgusting she is. Anyway hopes she gets better soon.

xx3jonnyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Bagpussbag Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Get well soon Cheryl... If I was Cheryl and read some of the comments on here, I would laugh my head off because I'd feel sorry for all the jealous low-lifes who are bitter that they aren't in my position... go and suck your thumbs you jealous lot, immature, ignorant lot!

Bagpussbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Eppster Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 pm

MissTinkerbell wrote:I agree with you Jooles! Some of the comments on here are just sick! I cant believe there are so many nasty people on here! I really cant even be bothered to say anything else, you ignorant, narrow minded bigots have already made your minds up!!
Take no notice Cheryl! Most of us wish you all the best and hope you get well soon!!

you say that you can’t be bothered to say any more – and then you do! I just love seeing people try to win an argument by contradicting themselves.

BTW the definition of a bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices. The correct use of the term requires the elements of intolerance, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

Sounds like you qualify too – congratulations

Eppster

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 pm

no one is jealous of her .., but shes just over rated in the media !! Malaria can heal in a weeks time if treated well.., !!!, doesnt need her to counsel all shows n programmes to come.., just ask her to eat well n she will be fine n mo resistant to diseases !!

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayke1981 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:42 pm

People might not like Cheryl, for what reason, I just do not know. Malaria is a potentially fatal disease as the My View stated. I think Cheryl does need 6 months off, not only to recover from the malaria, but to recharge her batteries, emotionally and physically. She had to cope with the breakdown of her marriage....publically. be attacked by insensitive people who constantly mock her. She went to a country at the wrong time! Her health is poor and she subsequently suffered because of it. I hope she does get well soon, and I hope that her time away from the public eye will benefit her.

Jayke1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootingwolf Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Mr_Death wrote:
Tootingwolf wrote:We if she's going to be away for 6month's the Nations going to need a new sweetheart if only temporarily. She will need Cheryl's unique blend of looks, talent and harsh background as well as history with rotters. We need it, the press need it and most of all the celebrity press need it. Any suggestions, Price and Katona need not apply. Before anyone get's all sniffy I'm sure it's what Cheryl would want as it's how she found fame and continues to earn a crust, so let's start "Nations Sweetheart Factor", successful winner only gets the job until Chezza is fit and well or until the nation gets bored, whichever is first.

What rules apply for this 'Nations Sweetheart Factor Idol' and may I suggest Kylie Minogue on a temporary basis as she ticks all the right boxes to be a sweetheart (nice bum, can't sing, 'poor me' attitude and can't keep a man satisfied). I was going to suggest Tess Daley, but then I remembered that Vernon didn't actually cheat on her so she does not qualify.

I think we can rule out Kylie as she's Australian, otherwise ticks all the boxes. What message would it send out if we can't find a National Sweetheart from England. I say England as the Welsh, Scots and Irish may have there own National Sweetheart. Tess Daley possible, married to Vernon Kay she must have the patience of a saint, but really for a position that requires little talent she abuses the privilege.

Tootingwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sourres Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

THATS SAD!!!! DRINKING LOTS OF FLUIDS WILL DO HER GD!!! GET WELL SOON CHERYL

Sourres

Back to top Go down

Post  LionHeart Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Will Ashley now see his chance and seize it by going to her bedside too? I think we may be reading something along these lines shortly.

LionHeart

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Eppster wrote:
MissTinkerbell wrote:I agree with you Jooles! Some of the comments on here are just sick! I cant believe there are so many nasty people on here! I really cant even be bothered to say anything else, you ignorant, narrow minded bigots have already made your minds up!!

you say that you can’t be bothered to say any more – and then you do! I just love seeing people try to win an argument by contradicting themselves.

BTW the definition of a bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices. The correct use of the term requires the elements of intolerance, irrationality, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

Sounds like you qualify too – congratulations

obviously Misstinkerbell ment she had nothing more to sqay after the one she was making, that being her last. For goodness sake.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Someone just nailed it .., she just needs those six months just to recharge her batteries emmotionally, physicaææy n psychologically., get far from the public eye 4 some time .!!! then she will be fine !!

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  xx3jonnyxx Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Some of the comments show why many people around the world dont like the British many people seem to have the attitude that if there not happy no one should be aloud to be happy. It sad we used to be quite a respected country now were just horrible. Anyway hope she gets better seems like a nice enough girl.

xx3jonnyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Pb4U Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm

She should take 6 years off to make sure.
Pb4U
Pb4U

Back to top Go down

Post  Skatie79 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:54 pm

xx3jonnyxx wrote:Some of the comments show why many people around the world dont like the British many people seem to have the attitude that if there not happy no one should be aloud to be happy. It sad we used to be quite a respected country now were just horrible. Anyway hope she gets better seems like a nice enough girl.

I've said the same for months. People are so horrible to her and she's never done nothing wrong to anyone here. I hope she feels better very soon. All the best Cheryl!

Skatie79

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillbad Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 pm

YOU CAN BET SHE HAS GOT THE WORST STRAIN EVER GONA BE IN THE PAPERS EVERY 5 MINS A BLOW BY BLOW ACOUNT OF IT ALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stillbad

Back to top Go down

Post  ScotsGhirl Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Doesnt sound good. Hope she makes a full recovery.

ScotsGhirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootingwolf Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Like Capello and the England football team we should use Cheryl's enforced absence to look at other celebrities. Not the Katona's and Price's who've failed miserably at international level, but younger talent not mired in previous failures. We've become too dependent on Cheryl Cole and changing her name back to Tweedy won't fool anyone. We should be looking to promote from under 21 level.

Tootingwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  MissTinkerbell Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Thankyou Jooles but i wouldnt waste your breath! Eppster has proved my point exactly and congratulations he can read a dictionary!!!

MissTinkerbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next