Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

+107
tizzy28
lilly123
Lise8
shimbo
Scooky
Bobbybignose
WaitingOnTheBoat
Hallie31
miketroup
KingOfGames123
Bryanddd
TheDogBuster
Pink-Joy
pjjrg99
Tartanheather
hamish1234
Gkb101
Jewels55
NickyBabe3
Myslf
MoominTroll
Olnik
Bear2
Shanc1978
ScotsGhirl
Stillbad
Skatie79
Pb4U
LionHeart
Sourres
Jayke1981
KevinLyto
Bagpussbag
xx3jonnyxx
Unknownsock
deligirl
jacks71
Harria
MissTinkerbell
Austin
scorpio24
Ykoz
Jooles
DreamteamGrandmaster
Adamski1
merrydownx
Kisma
sporti
Laihai
dingley
AquaAim
Katie.040509
LaurenCross
Mr_Death
Gina1977
Andy_Clutts
ThePressMan
Zombielvis
TheLordc
Tootingwolf
shakmaflannem
John12188
leannp
V-Gurl
Zee101
InternetBabe
Chatatara.
ChitChat1
Yeahh
StreamDvd
B_e_a_utiful
IlCapitano
Carged
SJ6007
Jonte
davie1044
Chris8910
Aflac
sophies_mommy2001
Calhoon
Uni_G
Phil-One
Bheats1
wingman
Eppster
FionaJane
Lion74
ruby25
Alexandree
Opps
TrueBarcaFan
Kerry76
Deep147
King_Zolajnr
ItalianBlockBuster
PaddyPineapple
Nicklo2k
Davethetruth
rayswife
beanstain
Noggygooner
Kelsbells1407
nido70
Kahdmus
Chelsie2010
TheTruthSpeaker
Admin
111 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  Eppster Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

For the benefit of all those falling over each other to fret over their precious Cheryl - just for a minute ignore the article and glance to the right at the "My View" box.

To quote "In Africa, a child dies of malaria every 45 seconds."

No private clinic in Surrey, no doctors and nurses to wait on them day and night and, with 39 previous posts, this is the first one that makes any mention of them.

OK - so you don't know some poor sick kid in Africa and they don't know you - but do you all know Cheryl and does she all know you?

No? So what's the difference - mmmmn?

Excuse me while I pop over and buy a bed net for a fiver......

Eppster

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  shakmaflannem Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Why do you have to ham it up just cos it's her! If she ate something she wouldn't be as bad! How about the other people who have malaria would you write a story about them like this! Poor cheryl, don't make me laugh! I think 2 people will be bothered by this, her and her ego!

shakmaflannem

Back to top Go down

Post  Tootingwolf Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 pm

We if she's going to be away for 6month's the Nations going to need a new sweetheart if only temporarily. She will need Cheryl's unique blend of looks, talent and harsh background as well as history with rotters. We need it, the press need it and most of all the celebrity press need it. Any suggestions, Price and Katona need not apply. Before anyone get's all sniffy I'm sure it's what Cheryl would want as it's how she found fame and continues to earn a crust, so let's start "Nations Sweetheart Factor", successful winner only gets the job until Chezza is fit and well or until the nation gets bored, whichever is first.

Tootingwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLordc Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Why is everyone so bitter? are you all the sort of people that laugh at impoverished children dying? or is it just because she's rich and pretty?

TheLordc

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombielvis Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

i understand a lot of people are sick of her in the news but malaria is no joke, even if you beat it stays with you life and can return

Zombielvis

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePressMan Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 pm

SHE IS SAID 2 BE IN INTENSIVE FOR 2 HOURS PROBABLY HAVING HER SLAP PUT ON.....
ThePressMan
ThePressMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy_Clutts Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 pm

So she'll be back on TV just in time for the Xmas show then! If I were a cynic....

Andy_Clutts

Back to top Go down

Post  Gina1977 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 pm

didnt she go to africa last year sureley she would of been vacanated then and reboosted this year how strange that the malaria would get that bad that she would need 6 months not 6 weeks off work like anormally person heaven forbid she had a baby could you amagine the head line heroic cheryal cole has stomach cut open and infant ripped from body now need 5 year recovery periored as birth was 1 hundred times more painfully then any other birth o and its all her ex that ashleys fault pathtic

Gina1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Death Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Maybe if she ate properly she would have a stronger immune system, when experts say you should eat 'five a day' they don't mean five grains of brown rice to go with your delicious peppermint tea.
Cheryl Cole is the epitome of everything that is wrong with this 'celebrity' obsessed, Pop Factor culture.

Mr_Death

Back to top Go down

Post  LaurenCross Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Lets hope and pray that Cheryl will pull through x.

LaurenCross

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePressMan Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 pm

NICR PR STUNT......
ThePressMan
ThePressMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie.040509 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 pm

I can not believe how nasty, heartless and malicious some of you have been. Regardless of how little you like the woman there is no need for comments like these. She is ill in hospital and all you can think to do is sit at your computers and write vicious comments. SHAME ON YOU!!! I think you lot are the ones that need to get a life and maybe some common decency! Manners are seriously lacking here, i'm sure you lot were not brought up to be so vindictive and rude.

How would you feel if it was your family member that was ill in hospital??? she has been working so hard for months there is no wonder that this has struck with full force. People recover at different rates and no doubt 6months is what the hospital staff have said. I doubt she wants to be laying around for that long, she is always doing one thing or another.

Just because she isn't doing a boring and mundane job like the rest of us does not mean that it is not a proper job and it does not mean that she doesn't work hard. How many of you work an 18 hour day 6 days a week? She has worked hard to get where she is and she is obviously doing something right to have made her money. It is not her fault that the media like to report on her every move.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER, DON'T READ THE STORIES!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER MUSIC DON'T LISTEN TO IT, JUST TURN IT OFF WHEN IT COMES ON!!
YOU ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE ADULTS, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!

Katie.040509

Back to top Go down

Post  AquaAim Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Poor lady. How scary for her!

AquaAim

Back to top Go down

Post  dingley Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:55 pm

it is all for publicity. pay no attention to her. IF she is ill, well, she bought it on herself.

dingley

Back to top Go down

Post  Laihai Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

To the Cheryl haters on here now you have unleashed your nasty venom why not crawl back under your rocks now.

Get well soon Cheryl x

Laihai

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Death Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Tootingwolf wrote:We if she's going to be away for 6month's the Nations going to need a new sweetheart if only temporarily. She will need Cheryl's unique blend of looks, talent and harsh background as well as history with rotters. We need it, the press need it and most of all the celebrity press need it. Any suggestions, Price and Katona need not apply. Before anyone get's all sniffy I'm sure it's what Cheryl would want as it's how she found fame and continues to earn a crust, so let's start "Nations Sweetheart Factor", successful winner only gets the job until Chezza is fit and well or until the nation gets bored, whichever is first.

What rules apply for this 'Nations Sweetheart Factor Idol' and may I suggest Kylie Minogue on a temporary basis as she ticks all the right boxes to be a sweetheart (nice bum, can't sing, 'poor me' attitude and can't keep a man satisfied). I was going to suggest Tess Daley, but then I remembered that Vernon didn't actually cheat on her so she does not qualify.

Mr_Death

Back to top Go down

Post  sporti Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Some of you are really mean. The poor girl has malaria and is very sick. I hope she recovers very quickly. GET WELL SOON

sporti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisma Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Isn't her publicist one of the scriptwriters for eastenders?

Kisma

Back to top Go down

Post  merrydownx Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Katie.040509 wrote:I can not believe how nasty, heartless and malicious some of you have been. Regardless of how little you like the woman there is no need for comments like these. She is ill in hospital and all you can think to do is sit at your computers and write vicious comments. SHAME ON YOU!!! I think you lot are the ones that need to get a life and maybe some common decency! Manners are seriously lacking here, i'm sure you lot were not brought up to be so vindictive and rude.

How would you feel if it was your family member that was ill in hospital??? she has been working so hard for months there is no wonder that this has struck with full force. People recover at different rates and no doubt 6months is what the hospital staff have said. I doubt she wants to be laying around for that long, she is always doing one thing or another.

Just because she isn't doing a boring and mundane job like the rest of us does not mean that it is not a proper job and it does not mean that she doesn't work hard. How many of you work an 18 hour day 6 days a week? She has worked hard to get where she is and she is obviously doing something right to have made her money. It is not her fault that the media like to report on her every move.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER, DON'T READ THE STORIES!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER MUSIC DON'T LISTEN TO IT, JUST TURN IT OFF WHEN IT COMES ON!!

Here, here Katie. Mean spirited folk shooting down those who have done better than them are what drag this country down...

merrydownx

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamski1 Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Anything for publicity.

Adamski1

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamteamGrandmaster Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:10 pm

"Because of her hectic schedule, the malaria has really taken a hold.

You do realise what nonsense that is right. PMSL

I'm sure she can be replaced.

Also there is 300 to 500 million new cases every year, with 1.5 to 2.7 million deaths worldwide. I'm more concerned about those who CANNOT get decent treatment tbh.

DreamteamGrandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Death Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Katie.040509 wrote:I can not believe how nasty, heartless and malicious some of you have been. Regardless of how little you like the woman there is no need for comments like these. She is ill in hospital and all you can think to do is sit at your computers and write vicious comments. SHAME ON YOU!!! I think you lot are the ones that need to get a life and maybe some common decency! Manners are seriously lacking here, i'm sure you lot were not brought up to be so vindictive and rude.

You don't understand, do you? The press like to turn nobodies into somebodies and then build them up until they believe their own hype, before pulling them down again. From a newspaper point of view, the best outcome would be for Cheryl to be at deaths door as this keeps interest in her.

Mr_Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:59 pm

I really cant believe some of the really unkind and nasty things being said here by some of you. OK you may not be into her but that is no excuse to vent such insults. She is ill, give her a break for goodness sake. I only hope she wont ever read those nasty comments, how cruel.

I really hope you get well soon Cheryl. xx
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Death Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

To all the Cheryl lovers on here, would you like to buy some magic beans, you gullible fools? Pour a tin of beans into your CD player and it will probably sound better than her terrible 'singing'.

Mr_Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Oh yeah she really did this for publicity. She really wants this doesnt she, she wants to be really ill with this potencially deadly desease malaria. Get a grip people.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next