Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

+107
tizzy28
lilly123
Lise8
shimbo
Scooky
Bobbybignose
WaitingOnTheBoat
Hallie31
miketroup
KingOfGames123
Bryanddd
TheDogBuster
Pink-Joy
pjjrg99
Tartanheather
hamish1234
Gkb101
Jewels55
NickyBabe3
Myslf
MoominTroll
Olnik
Bear2
Shanc1978
ScotsGhirl
Stillbad
Skatie79
Pb4U
LionHeart
Sourres
Jayke1981
KevinLyto
Bagpussbag
xx3jonnyxx
Unknownsock
deligirl
jacks71
Harria
MissTinkerbell
Austin
scorpio24
Ykoz
Jooles
DreamteamGrandmaster
Adamski1
merrydownx
Kisma
sporti
Laihai
dingley
AquaAim
Katie.040509
LaurenCross
Mr_Death
Gina1977
Andy_Clutts
ThePressMan
Zombielvis
TheLordc
Tootingwolf
shakmaflannem
John12188
leannp
V-Gurl
Zee101
InternetBabe
Chatatara.
ChitChat1
Yeahh
StreamDvd
B_e_a_utiful
IlCapitano
Carged
SJ6007
Jonte
davie1044
Chris8910
Aflac
sophies_mommy2001
Calhoon
Uni_G
Phil-One
Bheats1
wingman
Eppster
FionaJane
Lion74
ruby25
Alexandree
Opps
TrueBarcaFan
Kerry76
Deep147
King_Zolajnr
ItalianBlockBuster
PaddyPineapple
Nicklo2k
Davethetruth
rayswife
beanstain
Noggygooner
Kelsbells1407
nido70
Kahdmus
Chelsie2010
TheTruthSpeaker
Admin
111 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  wingman Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm

replace her with a giant yam, it'll be more entertaining and it's what she would've wanted.

wingman

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  Bheats1 Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm

How scary! Hope she gets well soon.

Bheats1

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil-One Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Deep147 wrote:
TrueBarcaFan wrote:Out of work from 6 months. Looks like Britain prayers are finally answered. No more miming in the name of new album and so called gigs. X-factor will have a new judge who can actually sing and judge the right talent instead of using it as a platform to promote their own image like Cheryl.

Hey true... How come cheryls doing so well if she cant sing,, you idiot,, get a life ,,God your sad....

the answer is,because a large section of the british public are stupid.

Phil-One

Back to top Go down

Post  Uni_G Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Get well soon Smile

Uni_G

Back to top Go down

Post  Calhoon Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Oh dear, how sad, what a shame, never mind. They will just have to hire another WAG to fill the gap.

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  sophies_mommy2001 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm no fan of Cheryl's but I hope she recovers from this illness quickly.

sophies_mommy2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Calhoon Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm

I am deeply saddened that so few of you posters have shown any compassion towards the mosquito. My thoughts and prayers are with it and it's family at this time.

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aflac Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

some people commenting on here are so cruel. how would you feel if someone you knew was lying in hospital in that condition??? i give cheryl my best wishes and hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Aflac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eppster Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Deep147 wrote:
TrueBarcaFan wrote:Out of work from 6 months. Looks like Britain prayers are finally answered. No more miming in the name of new album and so called gigs. X-factor will have a new judge who can actually sing and judge the right talent instead of using it as a platform to promote their own image like Cheryl.

Hey true... How come cheryls doing so well if she cant sing,, you idiot,, get a life ,,God your sad....

Because you don't need talent to succeed these days - simples.

50% is image management/promotion.

The other 50% via computer wizardry in the studio. My singing is so bad I wouldn't even do it in the bath - yet a basic studio engineer could make me sound like Pavarotti! After that it's easy as a lot of so-called "live"

Eppster

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris8910 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm

I cannot believe some of the comments that people put on here, how hatefull they can be, and why, is it just because they don`t like her? that would be OK but they have more venom for Cheryl than they do for people like Ian Huntley or Rose West, what has she done wrong? got herself a career, become a celebrity and gotten out of a marriage to a cheating husband, do you haters really think that she deserves your vile comments, especially when she is lying in a hospital bed extremely ill, I think that you people should take a look at yourselves in the mirror and ask,"what sort of person am I" are you proud to be who you are? I certainly would not be.

Chris8910

Back to top Go down

Post  davie1044 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm

All the Money in the World cannot buy you Health or Happiness. This Woman is obviously Very unhappy and this has left her extremely Frail.
I do hope she makes a Full and Speedy recovery and she has time to contemplate the Important things in life.

davie1044

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Her only talent is her looks. They open doors and achieve all sorts of things for her. However, she didn't ask for them so she can hardly be blamed for making the most of what she's got. Unfortunately, this lady is tone deaf and the only relation she has to music is to have a drum in each ear. Her presence on X factor and anything else is not because of her ability to engage in stimulating, intellectual or witty conversation but again because she is easy on the eye. In truth I say to her make the most of what you have and do it quickly because looks more than anything else fade quicker than sunlight at the end of the day.

Staying out of newspapers and away from the media will make them last for ever though!!
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ6007 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm

There is a god!
lol @ Calhoon (Totally agree!)
SJ6007
SJ6007

Back to top Go down

Post  Carged Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Here's hoping wor Cheryl will bravely put up an almighty struggle to heroically appear in front of the TV cameras

Carged

Back to top Go down

Post  IlCapitano Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Lets all pray together that her vocal chords are not affected....

IlCapitano

Back to top Go down

Post  B_e_a_utiful Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm

O' how my heart bleeds!

B_e_a_utiful

Back to top Go down

Post  StreamDvd Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm

for a change shes too sick I have been too sick to hear and see her so go away...and anyone who has no life but to dream about celebrity's get a life or better still a job

StreamDvd

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeahh Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Well done Derek, when she's better can you take her there again please for more of the same....the less we hear of this fool the better!!

Yeahh

Back to top Go down

Post  ChitChat1 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Build them up to knock them down thats what people in this country are good at. One minute their icons and the next their slated just for breathing. Its pathetic. A couple of years ago Katie Price was the bees knees now look at what is said about her. Jade Goody was completely vilified until she became terminaly ill and then became the nations sweetheart. Cheyrl is a successful and beautiful woman who works very hard at what she does, she is sick,those posting nasty comments should have a think about what sort of people you are that you get enjoyment from her illness.

ChitChat1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chatatara. Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Never mind. Now that Danni has had her baby boy she will be there

Chatatara.

Back to top Go down

Post  InternetBabe Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 pm

THESE PEOPLE GET A KICK OUT OF BEING a bully, they used the internet to unleash the nasty side of their character,what goes around comes around..CHERYL is a good dancer and has a voice albeit not the best, wish her healing and restored health

InternetBabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Now i'll be watching the X Factor, and will be visiting HMV again! *SIGH*
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  V-Gurl Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Its called KARMA. Bash people in the face, support animal testing and be a dreadful wife, your bound to end up with bad luck

V-Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  leannp Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm

No matter how much she is in the public eye, she doesn't deserve any of this. I hope she gets better very soon.

leannp

Back to top Go down

Post  John12188 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

cheryl will be greatly missed on the x factor . i hope she makes a full recovery soon

John12188

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next