Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

+107
tizzy28
lilly123
Lise8
shimbo
Scooky
Bobbybignose
WaitingOnTheBoat
Hallie31
miketroup
KingOfGames123
Bryanddd
TheDogBuster
Pink-Joy
pjjrg99
Tartanheather
hamish1234
Gkb101
Jewels55
NickyBabe3
Myslf
MoominTroll
Olnik
Bear2
Shanc1978
ScotsGhirl
Stillbad
Skatie79
Pb4U
LionHeart
Sourres
Jayke1981
KevinLyto
Bagpussbag
xx3jonnyxx
Unknownsock
deligirl
jacks71
Harria
MissTinkerbell
Austin
scorpio24
Ykoz
Jooles
DreamteamGrandmaster
Adamski1
merrydownx
Kisma
sporti
Laihai
dingley
AquaAim
Katie.040509
LaurenCross
Mr_Death
Gina1977
Andy_Clutts
ThePressMan
Zombielvis
TheLordc
Tootingwolf
shakmaflannem
John12188
leannp
V-Gurl
Zee101
InternetBabe
Chatatara.
ChitChat1
Yeahh
StreamDvd
B_e_a_utiful
IlCapitano
Carged
SJ6007
Jonte
davie1044
Chris8910
Aflac
sophies_mommy2001
Calhoon
Uni_G
Phil-One
Bheats1
wingman
Eppster
FionaJane
Lion74
ruby25
Alexandree
Opps
TrueBarcaFan
Kerry76
Deep147
King_Zolajnr
ItalianBlockBuster
PaddyPineapple
Nicklo2k
Davethetruth
rayswife
beanstain
Noggygooner
Kelsbells1407
nido70
Kahdmus
Chelsie2010
TheTruthSpeaker
Admin
111 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 5 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  Shanc1978 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm

People must be so bitter and sad in their own lives that they feel the need to take it out on anyone in the public eye.

As a Brit we should be proud of our homegrown 'talent'.
Shanc1978
Shanc1978

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor - Page 5 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl will be too sick to do X Factor

Post  Bear2 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Hope she gets better soon Smile

Bear2

Back to top Go down

Post  Olnik Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Nice to read those really sympathetic postings by stillbad et al..........

Experienced travellers will be more sympathetic. They know just how dangerous Malaria can be.

We also tend to understand just how ineffective anti-malaria tablets are, as in Cheryl's case. I used to avoid them, while monitoring any illness. If you do it that way, you should not take any painkillers, when you feel off colour, but head directly to the Doc. They should be able to identify if you have Malaria and treat it immediately......... a stitch in time........ (advice from my tropical colleagues)

I have lost a couple of friends to Malaria. Cerebral Malaria is the real killer. Even if you survive it, your life span is likely to be severely limited.

I hope she recovers well. It WILL be a long haul! I doubt she'll figure any more in this round of the X Factor.

Olnik

Back to top Go down

Post  MoominTroll Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 pm

And the moral of this story is, if you are famous, do not contract a life threatening illness. Only normal people are allowed to get ill and moan about how ill they are.

I am no fan but malaria has killed more people than every war and disease since the dawn of time combined. It is pretty nasty and i am sure you would not say the same thing to an everyday Jo on the street who had it.

However, i love all the, i work 30 hours a day 12 days a week and my mum died last week and still managed to wash my 17 brothers and sisters school uniforms the next day, comments.

Keep them up, you look sad and pathetic, but you make me laugh :-)

MoominTroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

MissTinkerbell wrote:Thankyou Jooles but i wouldnt waste your breath! Eppster has proved my point exactly and congratulations he can read a dictionary!!!

my pleasure, you are quite right tho no point in wasting our breath.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Myslf Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Well,you can take it from me.Ashley sent a 'get well soon' text message as soon as he heard the news...
..and he is gonna be at HER bedside at the FIRST opportunity.Dont forget these two STILL LOVE EACH OTHER,and they would still be TOGETHER were it not for the media!
Myslf
Myslf

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Wish Cheryl a speedy recovery, why are some people so mean and bitter?
Seriously not liking her is one thing but being mean and making a joke from the fact she has malaria is sad.
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewels55 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm

I wish her a speedy recovery. Not nice of people being nasty about someone who is seriously ill. She as changed a lot since her early days and people should give her a chance.

Why would A Cole be back as soon as possible, he's enjoying himself as usual with other women. That's what killed his marriage, himself. He can't settle for one.
Jewels55
Jewels55

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Myslf wrote:Well,you can take it from me.Ashley sent a 'get well soon' text message as soon as he heard the news...
..and he is gonna be at HER bedside at the FIRST opportunity.Dont forget these two STILL LOVE EACH OTHER,and they would still be TOGETHER were it not for the media!

how do you know this
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gkb101 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 pm

I had malaria in 1995, got it in Kenya whilst backpacking. She will be suffering big time now, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.
Come on girl you can fight it.

Gkb101

Back to top Go down

Post  Eppster Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

MissTinkerbell wrote:Thankyou Jooles but i wouldnt waste your breath! Eppster has proved my point exactly and congratulations he can read a dictionary!!!

thanks to you (fellow bigot) for again proving MY point :-)

I stand by my original post as that she is indeed (in my opinion) an utterly talentless bore and also that she will play on this illness at some point to garner more undeserved publicity for herself – as it is the nature of the beast she is.

You like her – fine – I’m happy for you that she brightens up your life.

I do actually wish her a speedy recovery – as I would wish upon any person who is unwell – I just don’t see her as deserving anything above and beyond anyone else.

…and, well or unwell – she’s still a waste good rations.

Have a nice day.

Eppster

Back to top Go down

Post  Calhoon Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Myslf wrote:Well,you can take it from me.Ashley sent a 'get well soon' text message as soon as he heard the news...

You are probably right about Cashley being at her bedside at the first opportunity. The lad always sets out to be at the bedside at the first opportunity, but lets hope that he at least waits until her fever has broken, otherwise it would be deemed unseemly.
In spite of what has gone before I hope that he gives her another chance. I truly believe she deserves it.

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  hamish1234 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Why should Ashley dash back. She has her new fellow Derek by her bedside,the one she was with when she caught the disease. Surely it would be a bit embarrasing.

hamish1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Tartanheather Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

We wish you well Cheryl, get better soon without too much pain and suffering.
Good Luck

Tartanheather

Back to top Go down

Post  pjjrg99 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

why did she not have the jabs before going, or is it a case of i'm to famous so don't need them, Don't get me wrong,i'm not a fan of hers, but hope she gets well soon

pjjrg99

Back to top Go down

Post  Pink-Joy Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

I dont care for her at all... but I do hope she battles through this illness, I dont think her lifestyle/diet has helped.. I agree with you Gkb101, and I do hope she pulls through

Pink-Joy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDogBuster Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:34 pm

all i can say is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WAHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. dont worry it will be something else next week. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TheDogBuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Myslf Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 pm

....actually,HE has sent HER FLOWERS and they are busy TEXTING each other!!!
Myslf
Myslf

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryanddd Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

that is a shame, i hope that she gets better. she has the money to take the rest of her life off of work, why not sit back and enjoy it once she recovers?

Bryanddd

Back to top Go down

Post  Calhoon Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Myslf wrote:....actually,HE has sent HER FLOWERS and they are busy TEXTING each other!!!

There was a lovely picture of Cashley with a pair of skanks in the newspaper yesterday. I bet he was intending to rush to their bedside, if you know what I mean - nudge nudge wink wink!!!!!

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KingOfGames123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Evevn thought I would hate to sound like a cruel and non-caring person i'm going to have to say that it's her fault for staying to unhealthy..

KingOfGames123

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil-One Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:40 pm

if she sings,the parasite will soon jump out of her body and **** off.

Phil-One

Back to top Go down

Post  Myslf Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 pm

..and calling each other BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..and as for the sheepish Derek,he can go JUMP into River Thames!!!!!
Myslf
Myslf

Back to top Go down

Post  miketroup Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Wow- I guess typing away on a computer in your mother's basement means you can be as cruel as you like. The girl is fighting for her life- HAVE SOME COMPASSION.

miketroup

Back to top Go down

Post  Hallie31 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes, it's her fault and all those children in Africa that die every year of it, well it's must be there fault too for not staying healthy! Honestly... the girl is ill, she took her tablets, give her a break.

Hallie31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next