Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce

+35
Jazzie1
AngelWing
Exservice
Prime
FredElliot
Razzzor
Redannie
EasyRider
UpTheArse
Shotz83
Chopper26
GurlyWurly
NickyBabe3
LittleMissPink
Mikey35
Darren1
Chatatara.
Rigsby1980
Sid8810
DarkAngel333
DaftHunk
BizzyLizzy.
Chants1981
Elmlea22
TiredOfItAll
MarieLuv
Tuxedo
BadBoy1958
Phil1970
Michelle_
Envy22
Tommy85
Uniquelovely
Helma
Admin
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce

Post  Shotz83 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:25 pm

so depressed and not over the divorce he just had to run and sleep with the nearest glamour model.....all that comes out of this guys mouth is lies he is as bad as his ex, weird how he doesnt get in the paper unless he mentions her name!

Shotz83

Back to top Go down

Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Andre - Pete 'not over' Jordan divorce

Post  UpTheArse Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:25 pm

The sooner you lot stop commenting on these two halfwit mugs, the sooner they will vanish into obscurity where they belong!

UpTheArse

Back to top Go down

Post  EasyRider Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

NickyBabe3 wrote:Pete has said in his column and interviews before he is definitely over Katie hasn`t he Bizzy? Why does he keep saying or writing contradicting statements?? When I first came across it I almost bought it but now thinking about it he is just playing a media game trying to get sympathy AGAIN it is coming close to May when I understand he has stuff to promote and as usual he is going to the best and tested PR stunt of milking his divorce from Katie it has worked so far hasn`t it?The man has no shame and what does my head in is he pretends to be otherwise or better. Do I believe the Australian Xfactor story? No, he is not as liked there. I personally believe it has everything to do with Katie`s Australian visit this summer. Look at me I turned down a job in Australia because of my kids but she is going there for 2 months!!! yaawn he is so predictable
We are also not reading New we are reading The Sun, these magazines give papers information to promote themselves.
His fans are willing to suck up all his lies it`s either all those other columns and interviews he was lying when he said he was over her or he is lying now making out he is not. One thing is for sure you can`t trust anything out of Pete`s mouth he is a liar should have known that anyway after him doing endless I am sex starved, hate fake boobs, not ever dating another model interviews while banging Maddie. He will do or say anything if he can make a bob out of it.

we are human beings, not robots or computers! feelings change hun! sometimes you feel strong and happy and you may think your over something but then other times you may feel down, low, vunerable and then the brain starts thinking about old routines, memories, not being with the kids every day... sometimes pete will be ok with this as he's a busy man, but as soon as he has a spare 5 mins, i bet you he gets a bit emotional and misses seeing his kids everyday and ruining his ex mrs too!! i know many dont like her but i'd miss that !! lol ! but pete knows shes not a nice person - too selfish! team andre all the way!!

EasyRider

Back to top Go down

Post  Redannie Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

You may not be over it Peter but I think most of Britain is. The more I hear from Katie and Peter the more I believe they are a match made in heaven.

Redannie

Back to top Go down

Post  Razzzor Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 pm

NickyBabe3 wrote:Pete has said in his column and interviews before he is definitely over Katie hasn`t he Bizzy? Why does he keep saying or writing contradicting statements?? When I first came across it I almost bought it but now thinking about it he is just playing a media game trying to get sympathy AGAIN it is coming close to May when I understand he has stuff to promote and as usual he is going to the best and tested PR stunt of milking his divorce from Katie it has worked so far hasn`t it?The man has no shame and what does my head in is he pretends to be otherwise or better. Do I believe the Australian Xfactor story? No, he is not as liked there. I personally believe it has everything to do with Katie`s Australian visit this summer. Look at me I turned down a job in Australia because of my kids but she is going there for 2 months!!! yaawn he is so predictable
We are also not reading New we are reading The Sun, these magazines give papers information to promote themselves.
His fans are willing to suck up all his lies it`s either all those other columns and interviews he was lying when he said he was over her or he is lying now making out he is not. One thing is for sure you can`t trust anything out of Pete`s mouth he is a liar should have known that anyway after him doing endless I am sex starved, hate fake boobs, not ever dating another model interviews while banging Maddie. He will do or say anything if he can make a bob out of it.

how do you know how true this and other stories about Pete are. You need to stop having hissy fits over other people's lives and go and get your own.

Razzzor

Back to top Go down

Post  FredElliot Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 pm

A great father who puts his own kids first ahead of his career, not like the so called mother of his kids who uses them for her own publicity!!

FredElliot

Back to top Go down

Post  BizzyLizzy. Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

EasyRider wrote:

we are human beings, not robots or computers! feelings change hun! sometimes you feel strong and happy and you may think your over something but then other times you may feel down, low, vunerable and then the brain starts thinking about old routines, memories, not being with the kids every day... sometimes pete will be ok with this as he's a busy man, but as soon as he has a spare 5 mins, i bet you he gets a bit emotional and misses seeing his kids everyday and ruining his ex mrs too!! i know many dont like her but i'd miss that !! lol ! but pete knows shes not a nice person - too selfish! team andre all the way!!

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!

BizzyLizzy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Prime Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

He gets asked these ? so he has to answer them, in the end they both will fade with their looks as no one will care... apart from upthearse

Prime

Back to top Go down

Post  Exservice Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

is it possible that just for once you could engage yor brain before you open your mouth? He is OVER PRICE he is NOT OVER THE DIVORCE!! Is that clear enough for you? God you are a strange one Smile I have been divorced myself,and well rid too,but it took me along time to get over the trauma of it all,I should imagine its harder for him because Price just keeps picking and picking away at anything she thinks will wear him down.She seriously needs to grow up and move on,today is another clasic example of her heartless behaviour,telling a national newspaper that HIS children call Alex `daddy Alex`,they have had that many `daddies` they must be confused,they dont need another one,Pete does a damn good job taking care of his children unlike her.
Exservice
Exservice

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelWing Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Yes I agree it takes a long time to get over someone you really loved .
What I fail to see is the fact that a.n other could stand back and watch the "love of their life" being ripped into as the mother of their children and their once "soulmate" by total strangers for months on end without appealing for it to stop ? , least of all call those very folk his loyal fans .
It doesn't add up for me , but I guess it does for a certain person's bank balance eh .

AngelWing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzie1 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 pm

What Pete is saying that he IS over Kate but just not over the DIVORCE. Two separate things. He didn't want the divorce as he wanted his children to have the family unit that he had but she left him no choice. That is what he is finding hard to come to terms with - the family unit gone and a failed marriage.

Jazzie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazzie1 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Exservice wrote:

is it possible that just for once you could engage yor brain before you open your mouth? He is OVER PRICE he is NOT OVER THE DIVORCE!! Is that clear enough for you? God you are a strange one Smile I have been divorced myself,and well rid too,but it took me along time to get over the trauma of it all,I should imagine its harder for him because Price just keeps picking and picking away at anything she thinks will wear him down.She seriously needs to grow up and move on,today is another clasic example of her heartless behaviour,telling a national newspaper that HIS children call Alex `daddy Alex`,they have had that many `daddies` they must be confused,they dont need another one,Pete does a damn good job taking care of his children unlike her.

well said! My sentiments entirely. x

Jazzie1

Back to top Go down

Post  LornaWanstall Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Come on Pete, time to get your head together. **** happens just be thankful that you are divorced from the horrible Plastic Troll, she a nasty lying lump of plastic. All that's important right now is the children just concentrate on them and making their life happy, because Plastic Troll is making their lives a total misery.

LornaWanstall

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Exservice wrote:

engage my brain before my mouth, I didn`t realise I was talking am I? You have your opinion I have mine and that is mine, now engage your brain before typing. When you are over someone you won`t miss anything he sees his kids 50% of the time not very different to how it was before they have always had full time nannies and right now is on holiday with them. He said as the article states "if you really loved the person it takes time" you are in denial he has admitted he is not over her not the divorce the person he says he "loved".
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  NickyBabe3 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Razzzor wrote:

how do you know how true this and other stories about Pete are. You need to stop having hissy fits over other people's lives and go and get your own.

Razzor, he wrote it in his column that`s how I know it`s true. doh and what are you doing yourself then you need to stop telling other people how to live their lives and get your own
Exactly Angelwing he is talking utter nonsense has he got something to promote.
soon? Wait his show when does that start? His Picture book when is it out? Did someone say May!!! He is a player of the game can`t hate him if they are people willing to be played let him play them and get richer.
Easyrider I get you and yes there is some sense in what you are saying to some degree. But he uses his feelings towards her for publicity all the time they always go or come when he has something to promote or is about to, if he is human his feelings wouldn`t turn at certain times when he needs publicity he is just manipulative and playing stupid games in reality I doubt he even knows what his real feelings are. This statement has more to do with PR than anything else. Sid880 has him worked out
NickyBabe3
NickyBabe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Tokar Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm

This just goes to show how the two people in this marriage felt about each other. Peter did love that horribe troll where she had her legs open within weeks of them parting. This demonstrates the class of person and I sincerely hope Peter wil find a normal genuine woman who would appreciate him and treat him how he deserves. As for her....hope she gets piles.

Tokar

Back to top Go down

Post  Khan234 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:40 pm

this is true coz he really loved dat horrible plastic or what ever she is... and hes over her now Pete just not over from the divorse.

Khan234

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanc1978 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:41 pm

You know what, no matter what Katie says in the papers or on her show she obviously still misses Peter. You can see she doesnt connect with Alex as much as she is desperately trying to make out that she does. She can forever say how different this marriage is and how she wont make the same mistake as though her marriage to Peter didnt mean anything but you can see she regrets driving him away. Its quite sad really.
Shanc1978
Shanc1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2