Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly

+16
TrueBarcaFan
Shanc1978
Tigh
ISayISay
EssexBlueBoy
MissMaggi
Jbird
Zee101
red636
Clarko6
EmmaLeigh
CharlieFitzH
Minimiller
2True
Ellie_TM
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly Empty Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly

Post  Admin Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 am

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly 42840437Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly 51874146

CHERYL Cole's friend Derek Hough is joining Strictly Come Dancing this autumn so they can spend even more time together.
The professional dancer is currently appearing on Dancing With The Stars in America, alongside Pussycat Dolls sexpot Nicole Scherzinger.

But a source told TV Biz: "He has been asked to join Strictly and he's incredibly keen to do so.

"It means missing the next season of the US show but it would give him more time with Cheryl."

Since X Factor judge Cheryl, 26, split with love rat footballer husband Ashley, she has been photographed enjoying the company of hunk Derek.

He also appeared in her Parachutes video and danced with her on her Cheryl Cole's Night In TV special last year.

Although 24-year-old Derek's move to the British show might add a new dimension to his friendship with Cheryl - it would put the pair head-to-head in the ratings war.

The source said: "Derek thinks it will be fun to take Cheryl on. She's won with The X Factor two years running, now he wants to win."

Bosses at Strictly are looking to shake up the male dancers.

Anton Du Beke - real name Tony Beak - looks certain to get the bullet for sparking a race row that embarrassed bosses last year after calling partner Laila Rouass a "P***".

Other names tipped to be weeded out include Darren Bennett, Lilia Kopylova and Anton's professional partner Erin Boag.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2939178/Cheryl-Coles-dancer-friend-Derek-Hough-joins-Strictly-Come-Dancing.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly

Post  Ellie_TM Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm

What a surprise....not! Anything to get little Miss National Treasure mentioned at any given time.
Anton leaving is a good think, but Lilia?! Crazy decision. She's fantastic.

Ellie_TM

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s dancing pal joins Strictly

Post  2True Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Can we get Derek's sister too please.

2True

Back to top Go down

Post  Minimiller Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm

We love Erin- don't do it.

Minimiller

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlieFitzH Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

What is this obsession with the 'singer-with-no-voice' Mrs. Cole ?
CharlieFitzH
CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post  EmmaLeigh Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:37 pm

i like anton

EmmaLeigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarko6 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I imagine hes comming here for the work, just a thought....
Clarko6
Clarko6

Back to top Go down

Post  red636 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:39 pm

I agree 2true, unfortunately I heard she is concentrating on her singing career.

red636

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

The world is going to be just perfect for Cheryl when Derek comes to the UK...Some one to treat her like the saint she is, never cheat on her and put up with her mother who will be next door as they make sweet love...Derek the saviour of Cheryl...NOT!
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jbird Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 pm

If he's coming here just for her then the boy needs to wake up and smell the roses 'cos she ain't worth the trip.
Jbird
Jbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm getting really irritated with this cheryl thing...If i were Ashley, I would divorce the woman and get her to drop his name and the world will be just perfect for everyone involved.
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMaggi Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Any one who really think this guy is COMING to strictly for Cheryl is deluded (the British press thinks their so-called sweat heart is looked upon by every one like they do? DEFINITELY NOT) sorry to blow your bubbles. He used the whole cheryl video clip thing, publicity in L.A to get himself a job this guy was looking for that opportunity to get himself a job & has done so with little or no stress, thanks to the fickle British public.

Well done Derek you're a smart guy & the world needs more of you, after all that's what Cheryl herself did she used Ashley to gain enormous publicity which makes her look now like a SAINT which she is DEFINITELY NOT.

MissMaggi

Back to top Go down

Post  EssexBlueBoy Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

sick of hearing about this, don't get me wrong i love Cheryl but this is ruining her image an makin people sick of her, I dont get why everyone is callin this guy a hunk?! there are 101 professional dancers who work alongside stars, his face & body are nothing special, she could do alot better for herself

EssexBlueBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  ISayISay Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 pm

PS the only thing bigger than the coles n reids is their EGO !!!!!

ISayISay

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigh Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

All this must be giving Ashley a taste of his own medicine - and that's no bad thing for that rat!

Tigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanc1978 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 pm

The Beeb cannot seriously be getting rid of Darren & Lilia!!?? They have both won the series and they have a legence of fans me being one of them! They really need to think about what they are doing because there will be an even bigger backlash than last year if they get rid of the show faves.
Shanc1978
Shanc1978

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 pm

I guess this kind of news wont help Cheryl's image. She should have taken care before getting on with this guy. At least, she should have waited till she divorced Ashley Cole. Cheryl Cole career is entirely dependent on public image and her management is not doing good job.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender_4_ever Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:47 pm

NEVER EVER CHERYL'S AND NEVER EVER COLE'S!!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL USING COLE SURNAME SO JUST BACK OFF!!!!!!! AND NEVER EVER PAIR!!!!!!!
Lavender_4_ever
Lavender_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Realityme Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm

just another disasterous selection for super bimbo cole .... lets hope both disappear into oblivion from our screens and media generally

Realityme

Back to top Go down

Post  Linz1100 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Zee101 wrote:I'm getting really irritated with this cheryl thing...If i were Ashley, I would divorce the woman and get her to drop his name and the world will be just perfect for everyone involved.

u aint jealous are u,hmm just a thought!!!!!!!!!!

Linz1100

Back to top Go down

Post  Katt76 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:52 pm

I am sorry but this guy is a 1st class wazzock! I watch dancing with the stars and he is a little obnoxious berk!!

This will be a bad move for the beeb..

Katt76

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down