Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dannii: I miss X Factor judges

+2
MarkTaunton
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Dannii: I miss X Factor judges Empty Dannii: I miss X Factor judges

Post  Admin Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:22 pm

DANNII Minogue has gushed that she misses her fellow X Factor judges enormously - as she finally confirms she'll be returning to the show.
The Aussie gave her first indication today that she is pining to be a part of the talent search again.

Writing on her Twitter page, she said: "Looking forward to catching up on X Factor auditions. Can't wait to see Simon, Cheryl and Louis again soon - miss them very much."

And she wrote earlier: "Woohoo - Team Minogue is back! Thrilled to return to X Factor later this year: judges home & live shows. Wonder which category I'll mentor?"

Heavily pregnant Dannii, 38, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kris Smith this month.

Guest judges Geri Halliwell, Natalie Imbruglia, Katy Perry and Pixie Lott have been filling in for her at the auditions.

After weeks of refusing to confirm that she'd sign a contract to appear back on the show for the judges' houses stage of the competition, she finally announced her return.

The news comes as Cheryl Cole takes some time off for exhaustion and a stomach virus.

The Geordie collapsed during a photoshoot over the weekend and will not be attending this week's auditions.

Her reps Supersonic PR today confirmed on Twitter: "Following doctors' advice Cheryl Cole will be cancelling all work commitments for the next week."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3041537/Dannii-Minogue-I-miss-X-Factor.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Dannii: I miss X Factor judges Empty Re: Dannii: I miss X Factor judges

Post  MarkTaunton Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm

birth factor not the x-factor, just have your babies and worry about the child after birth, your new born child should mean more to you than anything else, otherwise you will just be a poor excuse for a mother.

MarkTaunton

Back to top Go down

Post  GotNips Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 pm

This year's X Factor wont start until Dannii is back.

GotNips

Back to top Go down

Post  Geordie2539 Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 pm

ya ya,and the dosh aswell!!

Geordie2539

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxWax Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah well we don't miss you!!!!
MaxWax
MaxWax

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmhary Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:55 pm

MarkTaunton wrote:birth factor not the x-factor, just have your babies and worry about the child after birth, your new born child should mean more to you than anything else, otherwise you will just be a poor excuse for a mother.

plenty of mothers works full time and our still good mums, shows how much you **** no.

Dannii Minogue X Factor Queen!

Emmhary
Emmhary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down