Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy’s not Kiddin

+7
LittleMissMad
Super_Ravi_Bopara
JT_Cro
MagicAngel
SunFly
LaterBoy18
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Katy’s not Kiddin Empty Katy’s not Kiddin

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Katy’s not Kiddin 95879537

RUSSELL BRAND's fiancée KATY PERRY is feeling... broody.
She's told her record company she'll chuck out her contraceptives if they don't reduce her schedule promoting her second album.

Katy, who looks like she's giving someone a mouthful on her mobile said: "I've told them not to p*** me off and if they continue to push me harder, I'll just get pregnant.

"I have the power to have unprotected sex!"

That'll be music to randy Russell's ears.

Katy, who has promised fans her next tour will be raunchier than ever, teased: "Maybe I'll show you my garter this time."

Nothing thong with that.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/2993118/Katy-Perrys-threatens-record-company-with-pregnancy.html

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Katy’s not Kiddin Empty Re: Katy’s not Kiddin

Post  LaterBoy18 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Russell Brand a father? Eh.. Give the girl a Break!! lol

LaterBoy18

Back to top Go down

Post  SunFly Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:38 pm

A super Roll-Model for ALL young girls...."push me harder, I'll just get pregnant"...thats the way to do it Katy..with talk like that..you and Brand are CERTAINLY well suited!!
SunFly
SunFly

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicAngel Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:39 pm

SunFly wrote:A super Roll-Model for ALL young girls...."push me harder, I'll just get pregnant"...thats the way to do it Katy..with talk like that..you and Brand are CERTAINLY well suited!!

I think they are doing that already without Katy! I watched (with my niece the other day) a reality TV show on MTV called "16 and Pregnant" marketed in the same way as The Hills and although it was looking at the bad things around being pregnant, it was still kind of glamourised for the MTV market and I was quite appalled. Couldn't get my head around if it was promoting teenage pregnancy cos it was on MTV or against it.

MagicAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  JT_Cro Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 pm

so she is using herself as a sex object for russel because she doesnt get her own way with the producers? such vanity and narrow mindedness. shes in the music industry because she wanted to be their, she cant just come up and say, enough for now. Furthering that point of narrow, she failed to realize the potential problems in future encounters if she became a success (although i would hardly call any tone deaf pretender a success mind you), not to mention that her producers can fire her at a whim and become plain old katy perry who actually has to do a proper job for once.
JT_Cro
JT_Cro

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm

If she pops one out you watch her already HUGE backside and legs balloon to MONSTER proportions.

See how long Brand stays around for then ...
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMissMad Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 pm

erm Super_Ravi_Bopara you're a lot bigger than Katy Perry. Don't be a hater, it doesn't make you skinnier! It's all very well everyone slagging Katy Perry off but how do you know that she actualy said any of that?? It wouldn't be the first time the papers blow something out of proportion, if she had farted in public and the papers printed that she had s**t her pants in public you would all probably believe the papers.

LittleMissMad

Back to top Go down

Post  Cal1000000 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Sooooo classy, deserves to be with that top notch a lister Brand.

Cal1000000

Back to top Go down

Post  TKW Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 pm

So does she actually WANT a child? You shouldn't have baby unless you want it.

TKW

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilson1988 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Super_Ravi_Bopara wrote:If she pops one out you watch her already HUGE backside and legs balloon to MONSTER proportions.

See how long Brand stays around for then ...

seriously, are you gonna comment on all female celebs body parts...your either jealous or have rubbish eye sight!...get a grip Wink

Wilson1988

Back to top Go down

Post  World_To_Rights Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm

I think Katy Perry has a lovely figure! Look at Megan Fox - used to be lovely but now looks like a rake. Urgh. Bit silly to use a baby to annoy someone but she is probably planning one anyway
World_To_Rights
World_To_Rights

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down