Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy in stitches

+3
SuperAmanda
AnfieldRed
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Katy in stitches Empty Katy in stitches

Post  Admin Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

KATY PERRY showed she had it all sewn up as she performed on Live at Much in Toronto.

The injured singer, who had 17 stitches in her leg the night before, soldiered on in a skintight, spotty mini-dress and striped boots with a long beige bandage over her wound.

Yesterday we revealed that Katy had been treated following an undisclosed accident at the MuchMusic Video Awards after party.

Later she Tweeted: "17 stitches later... Don't make fun of my dance moves tomorrow. That's what got me here in the 1st place! Thanks for the souvenir Canada Smile!"

But the show must go on, and after treating the Canadian fans to a few high energy hits, Katy limped off to the airport in the same clothes.

She Tweeted: "haven't had the chance to change my outfit from my performance an hour ago & I'm at the airport looking like a candywhore. how embarrassing."

Despite her pain, Katy was having to do without any comforting hugs from fiancé RUSSELL BRAND.

The Brit comic was busy mucking about at the Irish premiere of his new movie, Get Him to the Greek, in Dublin.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/3026477/Katy-Perry-wears-bandage-for-Toronto-show.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Katy in stitches Empty Re: Katy in stitches

Post  AnfieldRed Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:44 pm

I don't want to mention it, but she seems to have sat on the microphone stand at some point. Pain or pleasure, only she can tell!!!

AnfieldRed

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Looks like she shouldn't be walking around in seven inch heels and acting foolish. By the way, does Christina Hendricks EVER get featured in The Sun? Please, how about a daily Christina Hendrickls feature? Seeing a real woman with class and hourglass curves would be nice change instead of the 26 year olds and the like who still act like teenyboppers.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  nido70 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:48 pm

SuperAmanda wrote:Looks like she shouldn't be walking around in seven inch heels and acting foolish. By the way, does Christina Hendricks EVER get featured in The Sun? Please, how about a daily Christina Hendrickls feature? Seeing a real woman with class and hourglass curves would be nice change instead of the 26 year olds and the like who still act like teenyboppers.

just face it you are short and dumpy , katy perry tall and sexy.

nido70

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexsm Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:49 pm

I see the queen of bitter is out again - getting soooo boring.

Alexsm

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:50 pm

nido70 wrote:
SuperAmanda wrote:Looks like she shouldn't be walking around in seven inch heels and acting foolish. By the way, does Christina Hendricks EVER get featured in The Sun? Please, how about a daily Christina Hendrickls feature? Seeing a real woman with class and hourglass curves would be nice change instead of the 26 year olds and the like who still act like teenyboppers.

Let's face it , I'm 5'10 and you are short and dumpy.

What's bitter about wanting to see Christina Hendricks more? Straight middle class men defending Katy Perry...only in England!
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  YouAreAnIdiot Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I only clicked on here to read superamanda's comments. Oh the hilarity.

YouAreAnIdiot

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Wisest Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 pm

nido70 wrote:

Lmao

The_Wisest

Back to top Go down

Post  nido70 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 pm

SuperAmanda wrote:
nido70 wrote:

Let's face it , I'm 5'10 and you are short and dumpy.

What's bitter about wanting to see Christina Hendricks more? Straight middle class men defending Katy Perry...only in England!

lol tubbs you are nowhere near 5ft 10 .

nido70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down