Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty

+32
Cas38
Stefkova
Zammiswoogie
Mocmonster
TruBlu
SimonSays
Tommy85
Elmlea22
xGiggleGirl23x
The_Chief
Wee_Debs
KateKateKate
Mufc987
Myster
StreamDvd
Rudollf
Kym2206
John08
SuperAmanda
Tobius
Emmhary
IndyGreen
MelRose01
MrsSarahh
Stunley
Mesmart
Jimmy1802
Rexyvero
SJ6007
Prime
JT_Cro
Admin
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty - Page 2 Empty Re: Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty

Post  Tommy85 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm

She is right, she isn't Slutty ..... just Cheap !
Tommy85
Tommy85

Back to top Go down

Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty - Page 2 Empty Re: Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty

Post  SimonSays Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

another successfull failure trying to grow from teenage days

SimonSays

Back to top Go down

Post  TruBlu Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Sooooooooo fit.

TruBlu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mocmonster Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

do we really care about a spoilt little brat who only seems to talk about herself all day long.....zzz

Mocmonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zammiswoogie Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 pm

my kids watch her show hannah montanna and i cant stand it so over the top, and did anyone see her on the graham norton show she was so false and didnt get any of the jokes just had a stupid look on her face !!

Zammiswoogie

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefkova Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:58 pm

She acts like a **** but talks with a man's voice. She is old before her time sadly and majorly exploited....topless pics for Vanity, grinding up on her 40 yr old manager, drunk, dressing provocatively.....I think she works for Adult Disney!! What the heck....as long as the albums sell and she makes the fat cats money!!

Stefkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Cas38 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Shes only young,and very slutty,but thats how these young girls want to be.

Cas38

Back to top Go down

Post  Customised Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 pm

For goodness sake - don't all young people do outrageous and attention grabbing things? She's 17 - let her live a little. The young girls today are way more provacative than her. When I was at college (over 10 years ago) a nightclub regularly had 16-18 year old girls dancing over guys who were lying on the floor - the girls had no underwear on. Now that's sl*tty. I don't have any opinion on Miley as a person - I don't know her and I don't know any of her music. She's young and pushing the boundaries; show me a teenager who doesn't.

Customised

Back to top Go down

Post  Mairamenezes Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 pm

It is just everything i said here in my blog, she's just trying to show her talent the way she wants, and come on guy, she's growing up, face it.
And i bet there is a lot of artists and comum people that would like to do this things like her, but don't do because they haven't courage.

Mairamenezes

Back to top Go down

Post  PokerPropete Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 pm

who?

PokerPropete

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMottin Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Riiiiight.....She's not TRYING to be slutty....It's effortless.

MissMottin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2