Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty

+32
Cas38
Stefkova
Zammiswoogie
Mocmonster
TruBlu
SimonSays
Tommy85
Elmlea22
xGiggleGirl23x
The_Chief
Wee_Debs
KateKateKate
Mufc987
Myster
StreamDvd
Rudollf
Kym2206
John08
SuperAmanda
Tobius
Emmhary
IndyGreen
MelRose01
MrsSarahh
Stunley
Mesmart
Jimmy1802
Rexyvero
SJ6007
Prime
JT_Cro
Admin
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty Empty Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty

Post  Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm

SAME-SEX kisses, thigh-high boots, cleavage-baring frocks and more PVC than a PUSSYCAT DOLL - but MILEY CYRUS insists she's "not trying to be slutty".

The teen sensation has undergone a radical transformation from her squeaky clean Hannah Montana days to her current raunchy look.

Miley said: "I'm not trying to be slutty. I'm not trying to be, like, go to the club and get a bunch of guys.

"What I'm trying to do is make a point with my record and look consistent in the way my record sounds and the way I dress."

In the new vid for single Can't Be Tamed, Miley is seen cavorting in a $25,000 corset while showing off her legs in hot pants as she writhes around in a cage.

She posed nearly topless on the December 2008 cover of Vanity Fair, and turned heads in August 2009 with a pole-dancing routine at the Teen Choice Awards.

The 17-year-old added: "I'm really comfortable with my body, I work really hard to be fit and to know that I can wear whatever makes me most comfortable.

"I feel more comfortable dressing with a little less, which is just how I've always been... Now I'm able to do that a little more freely and I've just grown up to be this way. It's not like this was me five years ago.

"It's me now, presently. When you're 11, the word you would use to describe someone is definitely not sexy, and as you get older I think you grow into that.

"And I think I've done that but that's not my schtick. That's not what I'm trying to do to sell records. I want people to buy my record because of my music."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/3016647/Miley-Cyrus-Im-not-trying-to-be-slutty.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty Empty Re: Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty

Post  JT_Cro Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:23 pm

she is a ****. a woman who dresses like that and convinced she is right that it isnt what it looks is another way of saying she doesnt want to know and made a mistake but she is not willing to back out now... maybe it has something to do with the green dollars above anything else.
JT_Cro
JT_Cro

Back to top Go down

Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty Empty Re: Miley Cryus - Miley not trying to be Slutty

Post  Prime Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:23 pm

the future looks bright just dont tell dads achy braeky heart

Prime

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ6007 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 pm

sing in your jeans and t shirt then!
SJ6007
SJ6007

Back to top Go down

Post  Rexyvero Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:25 pm

she will be the next madonna

Rexyvero

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy1802 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Im not being nasty but she has proven herself time and time again shes not the cleverest peanut on the tree, Thats because daddy has got her where she is today,
Rexyvero This is why she won't be the next madonna, Madonna did it all on her own, She is a very clever woman thats why she is so sucessful unlike mrs Cyrus.

Jimmy1802

Back to top Go down

Post  Mesmart Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 pm

O give it a rest!..she's not gonna be disney forever....o yea and the next madonna is gaga.......

Mesmart

Back to top Go down

Post  Stunley Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Talentless and looks like a rodent

Stunley

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsSarahh Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 pm

my daughter was gutted when she saw a snippet of the video of the new song and felt betrayed to be honest-dont sell yourself out just to sell albums-bought the Hannah Montana c.d's, but wont be buying anymore-might just stick to Taylor Swift.

MrsSarahh

Back to top Go down

Post  MelRose01 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 pm

She Is Sooo Annoying, She Can't Sing, Her Voice Is So Irritating And She Got Famous Out Of Being On The Disney Channel So Anything Compared To Her Disney Character Hannah Montana Is Going To Be Raunchy Or Whatever People Want To Call It, But I Do Understand That She's Trying To Get Away From Her Disney Persona And Is Trying To Be Taken Seriously As A Recording Artist And It's Because She Was On Disney That Is The Reason Why She's Being So Slated For Looking Different - What Do People Expect Her To Do Be Hannah Montana All Her Life?

MelRose01

Back to top Go down

Post  IndyGreen Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm

I am disappointed with Miley I know there's competition in Hollywood to be the sexiest but if you want to start doing raunchier things and pole-dancing change your music to suit older crowds so my ten yr old niece won't listen to your music and try to wear coochy cutter shorts ( shorts with butt cheeks showing ) like you

IndyGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmhary Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 pm

no she just wants to be britney spears, well hun your not
Emmhary
Emmhary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobius Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 pm

She's not sexy anyway, no matter what she wears.

Tobius

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Madonna taught all these girls like Miley, Ke$ha, Perry, Spears and Xtina just to be sleazy and its all they know. Madonan was very well rewarded and "respected" for being raunchy, especially in the UK so why the surprise? At least Gaga who has more talent then all the others combined save for xTina, does not live and breath simply to be approved by Men's mags.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  John08 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Well thank goodness she's not "trying" to be slutty. Imagine what she would be like if she was.

John08

Back to top Go down

Post  Kym2206 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm

oh god, lighten up! if i had her figure id b tempted to do the same lol....i very much doubt shes trying to b britney either somehow lol.....miley has been around for ages,and like she says, she cant dress like that when shes like 11..she had to dress appropriatly for her age..gosh, theres people walking in and out of pubs and clubs like that at weekends all over (im NOT one of them) but shes young, great figure, pretty, and also on stage! she doesnt walk down to the shops like it..so why not! and to b fair, in a day in age where 11 year olds are getting pregnant..i dont think miley showing her legs (the shock) is going to make things much worse!

Kym2206

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudollf Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Considering that the majority of her fans are pre-pubescent children, yes this corset is indeed provocative!

Rudollf

Back to top Go down

Post  StreamDvd Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 pm

cant sing, shouldnt sing nor talk what a horrible voice

can you imagine waking up next to that voice uurgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StreamDvd

Back to top Go down

Post  Myster Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 pm

In the pic she has a huge bruise on her right leg

Myster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mufc987 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 pm

what a great young singer.she's dont more with her life than most of the haters on here.Grow up

Mufc987

Back to top Go down

Post  KateKateKate Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:41 pm

too arrogant
KateKateKate
KateKateKate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wee_Debs Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Miley is a very beautiful girl, and she knows this, and as much as she wants to deny it, she IS trying to "sexy" up her image. Of course, it is her life her body to do what she wants to do with, but she, as an artist has to have respect for her fans, all of them, most of which are probably followers of "Hannah Montana" who are say 5 to 15 (just a guess) and i think she should take note of that, people of younger ages would see her as an idol and an influence, so i don't think she should be getting so sexual until she has stopped with the "Hannah Montana" series. Maybe she has and i have been ignorant to it, but still think about your fans Miley, and don't try to grow up so fast, you are 17 remember!!!

Wee_Debs

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Chief Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:44 pm

a very beautiful girl ?? a skinny skank with teeth like red rum, if you ask me.
The_Chief
The_Chief

Back to top Go down

Post  xGiggleGirl23x Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 pm

She is nt sexy.... She is mostly a sluttyy,, sorry miley! I prefer when you were young and cutee.... :S

xGiggleGirl23x

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmlea22 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 pm

just minging. She looks like a horse

Elmlea22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next