Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

+47
LightSpeed
Crystalinee
ScrumpyJoe
Donnamj
Drangle
Gunnerdobbs
Muck-Fe
Sonia90405
I_Carnt_Spelll
Rigsby1980
Baneek
PiperH
Huda89
DailyPlanet
Jbird
Lavender_4_ever
Pahman
BlueSeas225
SuperAmanda
True_Man
Lion74
V1ckzta
SunFly
Fanatic64
DanQPR
Isismama
Hoa
xGiggleGirl23x
Zee101
Uni_G
Tartanheather
KaiTheAssassin
AboutBridlington
ATM147
Stumpy_CGS
TIKKICAR1
Depp_Lover1980
Cats-Dogs-Hamsters
PeachyBabe
Catherine2104
Jaymc
World_To_Rights
Pat2010
Jmmm
Plutto
Shel23
Admin
51 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

Post  Muck-Fe Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi Baneek Smile I do respect the opinions of both yourself and gunnerdobs however, whilst I agree she looks attractive I am struggling to go as far as giving her the decription of being "Stunning"

I think in these photos, she herself looks "Pretty" whilst wearing a "Stunning Dress"

In my opinion she will always portray that "Fresh Pretty Girl" next door look and in a way it is this look that singles her out at the moment, it is why I believe the curent tabloid newspapers are pushing all they can to make her the Nations "New Sweetheart" ... hence the everyday stories about her.

My opinion only mind Smile)

Muck-Fe

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

Post  Sinibaldi Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:43 pm

After the sound.

In the air,
with the voice
of a clarinet,
I hear a luminous
sound that tries
to discover a
little emotion,
a charming behaviour
and the tender
delight....

Sinibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark1991 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm

she's very beautiful! nice body and beautiful face!

Mark1991

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

dating tha little boy wud be the worst move .., ohh king dancer..!! there u go

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid8810 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 pm

sunglasses has taken a nasty, boring return to 80's . I love the 80's but it was not good for sunglasses . The sunglasses they both have on..are those old stallone shades, i cant stand them . Id rather wear Nvidia's 3D glasses.
Sid8810
Sid8810

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid8810 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 pm

KevinLyto wrote:dating tha little boy wud be the worst move .., ohh king dancer..!! there u go

someone petite like Cheryl suits that guy. She needs to stay the hell away from the likes of Ashley cole, Will - whatever his name is and others like them.
Sid8810
Sid8810

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3