Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

+47
LightSpeed
Crystalinee
ScrumpyJoe
Donnamj
Drangle
Gunnerdobbs
Muck-Fe
Sonia90405
I_Carnt_Spelll
Rigsby1980
Baneek
PiperH
Huda89
DailyPlanet
Jbird
Lavender_4_ever
Pahman
BlueSeas225
SuperAmanda
True_Man
Lion74
V1ckzta
SunFly
Fanatic64
DanQPR
Isismama
Hoa
xGiggleGirl23x
Zee101
Uni_G
Tartanheather
KaiTheAssassin
AboutBridlington
ATM147
Stumpy_CGS
TIKKICAR1
Depp_Lover1980
Cats-Dogs-Hamsters
PeachyBabe
Catherine2104
Jaymc
World_To_Rights
Pat2010
Jmmm
Plutto
Shel23
Admin
51 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

Post  V1ckzta Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:31 pm

I LOVE HER!!! Such a good celebrity role model!

V1ckzta

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 pm

In the "looks Department" Cheryl seems to have it all. She is very pretty and very proportionate; not like some who are either top heavy or bottom heavy. Cheryl is has the prefect body and a cute face to go with it. Lucky girl, more power to her. What man wound not want to have a date with her?
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  True_Man Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 pm

I think she is one of the best looking women in Celeb status but should put on a little bit more weight as she does look a little too thin at times!!

True_Man

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:33 pm

She looks pretty in one coloured simpler designs. smashing down her boobs to create "cleavage" does not work. she should embrace being small and slender, it's what she's known for.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueSeas225 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm

She doesn't need to put on weight. I say while you still have it.. flaunt it! Smile

BlueSeas225

Back to top Go down

Post  Pahman Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:35 pm

She doesn't look natural anymore. She's become a manufactured product. It's really sad!

Pahman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender_4_ever Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:37 pm

To change famous footballer to a low life backing dancer I don't buy it. These rumors are rubbish!
Lavender_4_ever
Lavender_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jbird Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Couldn't care less and the sooner she disappears, the better.
Jbird
Jbird

Back to top Go down

Post  DailyPlanet Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

she doesnt look bad considering she grew up on a council estate in newcastle...

DailyPlanet

Back to top Go down

Post  Huda89 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm

she's beautiful Smile

Huda89

Back to top Go down

Post  PiperH Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm

It amazes me that someone who was supposedly so in love with their husband can move onto a new partner just 3mnths after they split up. not saying i advocate what the idiot did but maybe the marriage wasn't as happy as made out?

PiperH

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 pm

DailyPlanet wrote:she doesnt look bad considering she grew up on a council estate in newcastle...

What an ignorant & condescending comment. One does not look good or bad where they grew up. Some of the beauties in Hollywood came from very poor back grounds including Marilyn Monroe, Hillary Swank and a host of others.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Baneek Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Like her or not. One thing's for sure, she's a stunning Woman.

Baneek

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Cheryls face in top photo looks 10 years older than 26... No fluid under the skin.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Carnt_Spelll Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Lion74 wrote:
DailyPlanet wrote:she doesnt look bad considering she grew up on a council estate in newcastle...

What an ignorant & condescending comment. One does not look good or bad where they grew up. Some of the beauties in Hollywood came from very poor back grounds including Marilyn Monroe, Hillary Swank and a host of others.

one has forgotten to take ones chill pill

I_Carnt_Spelll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonia90405 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

OK, so who is the one dressed inappropriately in the top picture. Derek or Cheryl? Either she is overdressed or he is too casual... My vote is Cheryl is over the top, as usual.

Sonia90405

Back to top Go down

Post  Muck-Fe Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Somewhat over-use of the word "Stunning" me thinks... If anything is "Stunning" in these photos, it's the "Stunning Dress" she is wearing.... In those awful jeans she looks a long way from being "Stunning"..!

Muck-Fe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnerdobbs Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:54 pm

she is, quite simply, stunning!!!

Gunnerdobbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Drangle Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Lion74 wrote:

you are really really creepy

Drangle

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnamj Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 pm

It makes me laugh how people think they actually know what Cheryl or this Derek guy are like and they are giving her advice?? Get a grip!

Donnamj

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrumpyJoe Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:02 pm

a beauty. thats all.

ScrumpyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Drangle wrote:
Lion74 wrote:

you are really really creepy

If integrity & honesty in your vocabulary is called 'creepy', it's OK with me.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalinee Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 pm

I no longer see beauty when I see Cheryl Cole. All I see is an over rated, talentless cold fish desperate for any media coverage she can get and that is ugly.
I feel sorry for Ashley the way everyone blames him for everything that went wrong in their marriage. The thing is he knows what it's like to live with Cheryl (and her mum!!) and it obviously wasn't good or he wouldn't have looked elsewhere. She is not all she is made out to be and I'm sure Ashley will be much happier without her. Good luck to Will i am and Derek, and any other fool she decides to string along.

Crystalinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Baneek Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Hey Muck-fe Smile Gotta agree with your dress comment. Still think SHE'S stunning 'tho, So does gunnerdobs. Only an opinion, only an opinion Smile))

Baneek

Back to top Go down

Post  LightSpeed Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

'Her skin shimmered in the streetlamp light as she made her way to the bash, flaunting an aura that screamed confidence.'

What a load of UTTER BULL, sounds like something from some poxy romance story.
Only in Britain can MIMING and being a 'judge' on a televised 'talent' contest
make you millions, not to mention a hefty payout from Mr.Cole for doing
absolutely sod all.

The British public's love of total mediocrity and all things crap, have put this talentless woman where she is today...

LightSpeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next