Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

+47
LightSpeed
Crystalinee
ScrumpyJoe
Donnamj
Drangle
Gunnerdobbs
Muck-Fe
Sonia90405
I_Carnt_Spelll
Rigsby1980
Baneek
PiperH
Huda89
DailyPlanet
Jbird
Lavender_4_ever
Pahman
BlueSeas225
SuperAmanda
True_Man
Lion74
V1ckzta
SunFly
Fanatic64
DanQPR
Isismama
Hoa
xGiggleGirl23x
Zee101
Uni_G
Tartanheather
KaiTheAssassin
AboutBridlington
ATM147
Stumpy_CGS
TIKKICAR1
Depp_Lover1980
Cats-Dogs-Hamsters
PeachyBabe
Catherine2104
Jaymc
World_To_Rights
Pat2010
Jmmm
Plutto
Shel23
Admin
51 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe Empty Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

Post  Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

CHERYL COLE should find a fridge and cool down - if she gets any hotter, she'll surely melt.
Far from wallowing in self-pity in the aftermath of her split from love rat hubby ASHLEY, the singer appears to be basking in the single life.

She hit a party at Paris's swanky VIP Room last night in a stunning sparkly dress with plenty of toned leg on display.

Her skin shimmered in the streetlamp light as she made her way to the bash, flaunting an aura that screamed confidence.

She was joined by dancer DEREK HOUGH, who was snapped lurking behind her as they entered the club.

Earlier in the day Cheryl went on a romantic sightseeing stroll with her twinkle-toed buddy, stoking speculation they're more than just good friends.

Derek was pictured walking a few steps ahead of Cheryl, who was clearly distracted by the tourist attractions on offer.

Or maybe she just couldn't keep up in those wedges...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2999931/Sexy-Cheryl-Cole-dazzles-in-Paris.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

Post  Shel23 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 pm

wow she looks amazing.

Shel23

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl's spark de Triomphe

Post  Plutto Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Cashley must be crying himself to sleep every night!

Plutto

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmmm Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:06 pm

i really hope she doesnt end up with that wee skinny scrawny dancer
she can do better than him!!!
hes too girly

Jmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 pm

cheryl why are you doing?
one day you are with will.i.am the next day you are Derek.
You bring a man in your marital home, stop giving the impression of a desperate woman always surround by differents men. I used to like cheryl a lot.That Derek may be good looking guy he will suck you to dry.he is only with you for publicity and your money. I tough cheryl learn a lesson from her previous man good looking guy and young do not mean necessary true love. I do not think that Derek is ready to settle.
i think will.i.am will take good care of you. he seems to adores you and has brough smile to your face."please cheryl be smart to your next man, choose real love which come from the heard,and personallity instead of good looking man.
WILL is a very sweet guy ,done lots of thing for charity around the world, well respected all over the world,done well in his career and i have strong believed that he really loves cheryl and will make her happy.
"just my opinion"

Pat2010

Back to top Go down

Post  World_To_Rights Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:09 pm

I think she knew that if she forgave him again her career would be over and would be known as a fool. Good for her that she's single but I don't think she should start any serious relationships just yet - enjoy the single life for a while!!!
World_To_Rights
World_To_Rights

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymc Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Derek seems to be a very nice fella who would look after her, so people saying she can do much better than him are wrong. Its not about good looks, its having that great relationship that everybody wants. She knows looks are not important. Why do you say he is very girlie? because he is a dancer?

Jaymc

Back to top Go down

Post  Catherine2104 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm

I don't really admire Cheryl, don't think she is particularly talented. She does look great though, has a real glow about her and at least she does have a personality.
Catherine2104
Catherine2104

Back to top Go down

Post  PeachyBabe Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 pm

you look great Cheryl ...... but you shouldn't get back on the dating scene yet live a little girl and defo don't get with that dancer WILL I AM is a much better man and is so genuine about you ... you can see that the way he looks at you he has so much love in his eyes for you ............ stay strong girl and never settle for second best you deserve better xx

PeachyBabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cats-Dogs-Hamsters Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Pat2010 wrote:cheryl why are you doing?
one day you are with will.i.am the next day you are Derek.
You bring a man in your marital home, stop giving the impression of a desperate woman always surround by differents men. I used to like cheryl a lot.That Derek may be good looking guy he will suck you to dry.he is only with you for publicity and your money. I tough cheryl learn a lesson from her previous man good looking guy and young do not mean necessary true love. I do not think that Derek is ready to settle.
i think will.i.am will take good care of you. he seems to adores you and has brough smile to your face."please cheryl be smart to your next man, choose real love which come from the heard,and personallity instead of good looking man.
WILL is a very sweet guy ,done lots of thing for charity around the world, well respected all over the world,done well in his career and i have strong believed that he really loves cheryl and will make her happy.
"just my opinion"

So every guy friend that goes shopping or has lunch with her is making her look desprite? Beside's she can't help if she attracts lots of male attention she's a pretty woman!

Cats-Dogs-Hamsters

Back to top Go down

Post  Depp_Lover1980 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Stunning as ever and miles better than the plastic Minogue, as I pointed out about the other superior beauties you were slagging off again yesterday Ravi!
Depp_Lover1980
Depp_Lover1980

Back to top Go down

Post  TIKKICAR1 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 pm

I wonder if we'll ever be able to open a magazine or newspaper without seeing this girl again? I hope so. Very pretty, but please go away.

TIKKICAR1

Back to top Go down

Post  Stumpy_CGS Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Maybe they are just friends, it is possible to have feelings for the opposite sex without being intimately involved.
I agree it is tough to think that where Cheryl is concerned as she is gorgeous. But a part of me would like to think its too soon for her to be involved. Maybe its the old fashioned part of me.

Stumpy_CGS

Back to top Go down

Post  ATM147 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Stunning thats all i can say

ATM147

Back to top Go down

Post  AboutBridlington Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Getting Boring now.
AboutBridlington
AboutBridlington

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiTheAssassin Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 pm

She looks amazing! jealous, me? never lol Wink Good on her Smile
KaiTheAssassin
KaiTheAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tartanheather Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Beautiful, maybe small and petite, but all in proportion, whats wrong with that? nothing, thats all I can say.
Good on you Cheryl.

Tartanheather

Back to top Go down

Post  Uni_G Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:23 pm

this guy looks dodgy

Uni_G

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Who is Cheryl Cole?...I thought that woman pictured is supposed to be called Tweedy?
Cheryl Cole? Cheryl Tweedy?.....HELLLOOO! ITS TWEEDY
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  xGiggleGirl23x Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Cheryl rocks.. Im glad dat she left her loverat husband! She deserves 2 have a freedom and single lift! Good 4 her! Smile

xGiggleGirl23x

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoa Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

i heard she is no longer with him what happened then?
u dont need to play.look what happened to jordan.

Hoa

Back to top Go down

Post  Isismama Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 pm

why should she make ashley jealous? if she finds a guy who's faithful and trustworthy and someone she loves that will make her happy. why does she have to date a good looking guy (not that derek isn't good looking) to make ashley jealous. Cheryl is above all that and shame on you for being judgemental on looks!!!!

Isismama

Back to top Go down

Post  DanQPR Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 pm

She's amazing. Utterly amazing.

DanQPR

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanatic64 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm

And the award for the world"s biggest idiot goes to Ashley Cole,why when you have a wife that looks this good would you go elsewhere.

Fanatic64

Back to top Go down

Post  SunFly Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Does that guy ever change his shoes??...eeewwww
SunFly
SunFly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next