Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus - Miley in lesbian 'kiss' shock

+31
TheBlueOnYou
View666
DeadlyPoison
Ocbornraised
Jewels55
Paultt
Jay_B
BoulderDash501
TruBlu
KevinLyto
DarkFlame
Carl_24
ZoeInCanada
JadiiBabii
Catherine2104
SunFly
BlueSeas225
ScottyBee
Uneek16
Razmania
HayDoos
MaxWax
The_Chief
Tishnoo
Atsishere
Taiye
World_To_Rights
GMcF
Lilbec29
M1ck916
Admin
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Miley Cyrus - Miley in lesbian 'kiss' shock - Page 2 Empty Re: Miley Cyrus - Miley in lesbian 'kiss' shock

Post  Paultt Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm

NOW! her career sky-rockets!

Another young mind corrupted by someone older. I wonder who?

Paultt

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus - Miley in lesbian 'kiss' shock - Page 2 Empty Re: Miley Cyrus - Miley in lesbian 'kiss' shock

Post  Jewels55 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Don't like her music, and she can't dance for peanuts. Not a record I would buy. Don't really rate her.
Jewels55
Jewels55

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocbornraised Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

i, for one, think miley is gorgeous. shes beautiful, fun loving, and has a successful career. whoever says shes not talented... check yourself, whos making the bucks really? shes just having fun and its her age to do it! stop acting like all the 17 year olds you know dont dress like this, if anything, rihanna got woman of the year and claims to be a role model for young girls when she walks around with no pants on everyday and grabs her crotch on stage! if miley wants to be sexy, let her be. its nice to see a girl whos confident and doesnt go around the public talking trash. you go girl! Smile

Ocbornraised

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocbornraised Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

STOP SIPPIN' ON THAT HATERADE!!!

Ocbornraised

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyPoison Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 pm

oh leave her alone. she's having fun.
but i will say... girl on girl is fine yet all hell was raised when adam lambert snogged his bass player tommy?!

DeadlyPoison

Back to top Go down

Post  View666 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Wheres the surprise? she needs to act like a proper 17 year old, she is goin to be so burnt out by the time she is 25,,if not before!

View666

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBlueOnYou Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Not shocked. Not bothered. Let her do what she wants. What's the big deal?

TheBlueOnYou

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 pm

I thought she looked fabulous as was her preformance.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  EstonianDude Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 pm

But Jooles, there weren't any cute dogs to comment on in this article. What's going on?

EstonianDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Arsenal_Fusion Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 pm

wtf is she wearing.

Arsenal_Fusion

Back to top Go down

Post  Charl-ene Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Exactly...what's the big deal? Is it because she's actually come somewhere from a Disney series? If I had her body, voice and the money, I'd flaunt just like Miley.

Charl-ene

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Estoniandude dunno what you mean...?
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2