Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek

+89
fryostan
Lrshan44
catochris
Noitall
Mufc2199
robbed
AnyUserName
Jackblack
jacks71
shakmaflannem
Harria
Unknownsock
9gav
Laihai
martyn0
Cariad12
TheDons440
LornaWanstall
SpiderMam
scorpio24
Cysix
Jillystu
Viva_Villa
Trucker99
greenyid
RedDan23
Eppster
xxPerkyGirlxx
Zee101
BelieveOrDie
Depp_Lover1980
LittleMissMad
Sam09
ThePressMan
ThisGuyP
Ashbash78
MaxWax
Jonte
TheHandOfZod
True_Man
Qas
Casbo
WhatTheHell
carla2
Jooles
Thunderbolt9
Myslf
midjet666
cap82
dingley
TattooChickUK
wilsonkaz
InternetBabe
Aflac
Wylot
Jackski
Calhoon
Englezesca
HenryTheChimp
CharlieFitzH
Jbird
Moidiaro
Lion74
Phil-One
SJ6007
Kisma
Dizzymiz
JT_Cro
MaidMarrien
tyblonde
Lavender_4_ever
Mccolmd
SunFly
TrueBarcaFan
HitThePoorWhyDontYou
King_Zolajnr
Misskissx
Zeze
Bristolgeoff
xx3jonnyxx
GotNips
Dano16
BlueRoayls
FionaJane
Albo_king
BubbleBum
Austin
Bagpussbag
Admin
93 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek

Post  greenyid Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Not a great loss to society

greenyid

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek

Post  Trucker99 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Like i said yesterday it was not because of overwork she dont do any

Trucker99

Back to top Go down

Post  Viva_Villa Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Another publicity stunt... tomorrows exclusive " I WONT CHANGE MY SURNAME BACK TO TWEEDY CAUSE COLE MAKES ME MORE MONEY " these people need to check with reality

Viva_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ6007 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm

The point is...shes NOT the Nations sweetheart and most of us do not want to read about her!!
SJ6007
SJ6007

Back to top Go down

Post  Jillystu Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Is it not strange that we do not have a photo of her being taken to hospital? The paps seem to follow her every move so they must be kicking themselves that they missed this scoop. Hmmm call me cynical but this doesn't ring true.

Jillystu

Back to top Go down

Post  Cysix Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Far as I know, unless she went north of the Limpopo river into Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi or Zambia, Namibia or even Botswana - there is no Malaria in South Africa. Unless something has changed recently?

Cysix

Back to top Go down

Post  scorpio24 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

SO..CHERYL GOT MALARIA. MANY TRAVELLERS GET MALARIA WHEN TRAVELLING TO ASIA OR AFRICA, SO WHY SUCH FUSS ABOUT HER???

scorpio24

Back to top Go down

Post  FionaJane Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

some of your comments are really harsh. the girl is ill give her a break!

Jonte wrote:I know why it happened. . . . .those bloody sun glasses make her look like a fly.

your comments cracked me up - LMAO

FionaJane

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiderMam Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

To those of you dissing Cheryl, you are downright nasty people and probably the same ones that dissed Jade Goody when she had cancer. No matter what Cheryl has done or hasn't done, Malaria is a deadly recurring disease. I really wonder where your "childhood" manners have gone.......nasty people

SpiderMam

Back to top Go down

Post  LornaWanstall Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... Another feel sorry for me publicity stunt....
Look out for a Plastic Troll productions publicity stunt in the next few days.

LornaWanstall

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDons440 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Get Well Soon Cheryl, show that malaria not to mess with a Geordie xxxx

TheDons440

Back to top Go down

Post  Cariad12 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Wow harsh guys! Glad your not a panel of judges in court! yeesh!! Nasty!

Cariad12

Back to top Go down

Post  martyn0 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 pm

It's not that deadly when your in a private western hospital.

martyn0

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm

SJ6007 wrote:The point is...shes NOT the Nations sweetheart and most of us do not want to read about her!!

well you clearly do to comment, hipocrite
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Laihai Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 pm

As a traveller myself I know first hand what its like taking months worth of Anti Malaria pills, shots for Hepatitus A B & C, Tetnus and Polio shots to avoid catching these kinds of diseases.

If on the off chance they didn't work and you catch something it has got to be downright scary, I myself have been fortunate but others haven't and my heart goes out to them all.

I really hope Cheryl becomes stronger and gets well soon, and the haters commenting on here think about what they are saying as it isn't nice karma is a b***h so grow up!

Laihai

Back to top Go down

Post  9gav Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

ha ha, while the mouse lays the pussy cat will play, nicole for x factor this year, prettier and much more talented

9gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknownsock Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 pm

The mosquito is being treated for?

Unknownsock

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Laihai wrote:As a traveller myself I know first hand what its like taking months worth of Anti Malaria pills, shots for Hepatitus A B & C, Tetnus and Polio shots to avoid catching these kinds of diseases.

If on the off chance they didn't work and you catch something it has got to be downright scary, I myself have been fortunate but others haven't and my heart goes out to them all.

I really hope Cheryl becomes stronger and gets well soon, and the haters commenting on here think about what they are saying as it isn't nice karma is a b***h so grow up!

well said x
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  WhatTheHell Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Laihai wrote:As a traveller myself I know first hand what its like taking months worth of Anti Malaria pills, shots for Hepatitus A B & C, Tetnus and Polio shots to avoid catching these kinds of diseases.

I thought when you said traveller you meant you lived in a caravan with a couple of dags. Sorry I must learn to read the whole comment.

WhatTheHell

Back to top Go down

Post  Harria Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG....I CANNOT STAND IT!!!!!!!!!

Harria

Back to top Go down

Post  WhatTheHell Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Harria wrote:LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE.....LEAVE HER ALONE....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG....I CANNOT STAND IT!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you need to chill out. Either that or you`ve just written the lyrics for the jibbering geordies new song !!!

WhatTheHell

Back to top Go down

Post  shakmaflannem Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Let's hope she doesn't make v festival too! Would be much more fair to have someone headline a stage that sung live, what a joker!

shakmaflannem

Back to top Go down

Post  jacks71 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Who cares!! I'm more concerned about the next British soldier coming home in a body bag than some clothes horse twiglet.

jacks71

Back to top Go down

Post  dingley Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 pm

ok...she got malaria in tanzania. well, i got atheletes foot in greece. so what?.

dingley

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:59 pm

I wonder what Derek caught from their trip to Tanzania.
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next