Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek

+89
fryostan
Lrshan44
catochris
Noitall
Mufc2199
robbed
AnyUserName
Jackblack
jacks71
shakmaflannem
Harria
Unknownsock
9gav
Laihai
martyn0
Cariad12
TheDons440
LornaWanstall
SpiderMam
scorpio24
Cysix
Jillystu
Viva_Villa
Trucker99
greenyid
RedDan23
Eppster
xxPerkyGirlxx
Zee101
BelieveOrDie
Depp_Lover1980
LittleMissMad
Sam09
ThePressMan
ThisGuyP
Ashbash78
MaxWax
Jonte
TheHandOfZod
True_Man
Qas
Casbo
WhatTheHell
carla2
Jooles
Thunderbolt9
Myslf
midjet666
cap82
dingley
TattooChickUK
wilsonkaz
InternetBabe
Aflac
Wylot
Jackski
Calhoon
Englezesca
HenryTheChimp
CharlieFitzH
Jbird
Moidiaro
Lion74
Phil-One
SJ6007
Kisma
Dizzymiz
JT_Cro
MaidMarrien
tyblonde
Lavender_4_ever
Mccolmd
SunFly
TrueBarcaFan
HitThePoorWhyDontYou
King_Zolajnr
Misskissx
Zeze
Bristolgeoff
xx3jonnyxx
GotNips
Dano16
BlueRoayls
FionaJane
Albo_king
BubbleBum
Austin
Bagpussbag
Admin
93 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek

Post  Casbo Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

you sure it wasnt a fox?

Casbo

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl got malaria on Africa trip with dancer pal Derek

Post  HenryTheChimp Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

oh and to all those having a go, she actually raised loads of money for charity last year to help buy mosquito nets to avoid malaria!!!

dingley wrote:so who is she now?. COLE or TWEEDY?. seems she can't make up her mind. except when paying a bill or cheque.

it may have escaped your attention that she actually has quite alot of her own money!?? she is not writing these articles so can hardly be held responsible for what she is called!

HenryTheChimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Phil-One wrote:all you tweedy lovers.....get a life or get an education,or both.

i have a life thankyou, I own my own bookshop, i am also educated. Just beacuse you are not into her does not make the ones who are wrong. I think it is you who needs to get a life and an education with remarks such as that.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Qas Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Jooles wrote:
Phil-One wrote:all you tweedy lovers.....get a life or get an education,or both.

i have a life thankyou, I own my own bookshop, i am also educated. Just beacuse you are not into her does not make the ones who are wrong. I think it is you who needs to get a life and an education with remarks such as that.

who cares if she gets Malaria or even dies. She isnt your mother, sister, daughter etc so who gives a damn. Does she pay your wages?

Qas

Back to top Go down

Post  True_Man Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Cheryl, don't listen to these fools on here taking the ****! There are some of us who like you and wish you well...

True_Man

Back to top Go down

Post  TheHandOfZod Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Nasty.
TheHandOfZod
TheHandOfZod

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Jordans not going to like this. This is going to take some beating. Short of having both legs removed or going up ten sizes with her implants she is not going to be able to compete.

I suppose she could switch off Reid's life support machine and go for the sympathy angle but I doubt it would have much affect on the plank.

Dear God, there could be months of publicity day in and day out dealing with two mosquitoes - her and the one which bit her or whatever it is that mosquitoes do.
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Casbo wrote:you sure it wasnt a fox?

what on earth do you mean????
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm

I know why it happened. . . . .those bloody sun glasses make her look like a fly.
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxWax Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm

oooh 'get well soon cheryl' because you are my family - GROW UP!!!!!!! People are suffering horrendous terminal illnesses and you think its worthy to print this tripe?????
MaxWax
MaxWax

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashbash78 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

To me this is news which is relivant as it involves a public figure and the story is not complete tripe like some of the other stupid stories she is in. I wish her all the best.

Ashbash78

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Qas wrote:
Jooles wrote:

who cares if she gets Malaria or even dies. She isnt your mother, sister, daughter etc so who gives a damn. Does she pay your wages?

no none of the above (although she could have been how would you know you dont know me ) but that is still no excuse to be nasty.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisGuyP Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 pm

I think that Lavender 4 ever has little dolls with pins in them

ThisGuyP

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePressMan Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 pm

TIME 2 RELEASE A GREATEST HIT CD...HA HA HA.....
ThePressMan
ThePressMan

Back to top Go down

Post  InternetBabe Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Qas wrote:
Jooles wrote:

YOU SOUND LIKE A NASTY INDIVIDUAL.. where is your human trait of compassion

InternetBabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam09 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 pm

MaxWax wrote:oooh 'get well soon cheryl' because you are my family - GROW UP!!!!!!! People are suffering horrendous terminal illnesses and you think its worthy to print this tripe?????

So YOU only care for your family do you maxwax? you narrow minded little boy!!well im glad that there is people in this world with different views or the poor countrys would get no help as in your words were not related to them!Duh you grow up too plonker!!dont read it if it offends you,brains!!

Sam09

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMissMad Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

I doubt Simon heard it in the paper. I wouldn't wish this on anyone but what makes her so special?? What about the millions of other people who have died or are dying from Malaria who don't have hospitals and doctors as good as us?? Every time a brave soldier is shot or blown up but not yet dead, they don't make the headlines of a national news paper.

LittleMissMad

Back to top Go down

Post  dingley Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

HenryTheChimp wrote:oh and to all those having a go, she actually raised loads of money for charity last year to help buy mosquito nets to avoid malaria!!!

dingley wrote:so who is she now?. COLE or TWEEDY?. seems she can't make up her mind. except when paying a bill or cheque.

it may have escaped your attention that she actually has quite alot of her own money!?? she is not writing these articles so can hardly be held responsible for what she is called!

why spend her own money, when she can use his?. stands to reason for me.

dingley

Back to top Go down

Post  Depp_Lover1980 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Get well soon Cheryl. x
Depp_Lover1980
Depp_Lover1980

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveOrDie Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:28 pm

There are a lot of ignorant and nasty folk out there, truth is Malaria is a serious condition and can kill, once you got it in blood steam it's in there for good and can keep coming back, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

BelieveOrDie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

To be protected from Malaria,one has to be injected with an anti malarial jab TWO weeks prior to their travel date.I have traveled to tropical places all my life on that same jab and it NEVER failed.I'm also sure she stayed in a top Hotel with treated mosquito nets so why did she easily get malaria?

I'm also surprised that she got malaria THREE weeks after being infected. One normally gets the malaria fever within a couple of days after being bitten by the mosquito and then dies within 10 days if not treated. It only takes a couple of chloroquines to cure it and not two weeks in bed.
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPerkyGirlxx Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 pm

get well soon cheryl

xxPerkyGirlxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Calhoon wrote:At this time all our thoughts must be with the mosquito and it's family. I just hope it has suffered no permanent damage after it's encounter with Tweedy. When admitted to hospital did she speak to the doctors, or just mime!

LOL
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  Eppster Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm

My best wishes and a speedy recovery to ALL people who are ill today - not just Cheryl Bloody Cole/Tweedy.

Eppster

Back to top Go down

Post  RedDan23 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Geordies, do anything to get out of work :-)

RedDan23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next