Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl

+63
Lollipop31
Jewels55
TheVoice
SuspectDevice
LightSabre
Jbird
onh
Kisma
pewpewpew
Fridge
B_e_a_utiful
SunFly
ThisIsMyName
SteveMcKenna
Weasel76
Englishlegend
Neilm31
Lenatalia
Uni_G
Bristolgeoff
Scarlet1979
Lcass0408
Jazz21
Penny_Dreadful
Kyliandra
Sourres
Priestess07
KevinLyto
Porchia
Trish1960
Chants1981
SmiloChick
BlackParade
ThePressMan
Pepin2
Lion74
Jesus.H.Christ
TimothyJarman
Myslf
EasyRider
Suzy-J-Spain
chelseabootboys
Pb4U
Bojangle2
Zoraa
RocknRollBaby
Suestn
tillytuppence
Jonte
Linzi_Loo
Mccolmd
Hibbychubbs
King_Zolajnr
TrueBarcaFan
Rigsby1980
Chris197337
Fantazamaraz
nido70
Zombielvis
Djabba
Death0Dealer
SJ6007
Admin
67 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl

Post  Neilm31 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Cheryl, you are absolutely stunning.

Neilm31

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl

Post  Englishlegend Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Funny how most of these anti-Cheryl comments are from females - one word describes why .. Jealousy ...

Englishlegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Weasel76 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Cheryl is overrated and her fans are probably the same people who think Westlife are good?? LOL! anyway, the number one pop singer in this country is Sophie Ellis Bextor, she sings live, can play instruments and writes her own music!! and to own Cheryl's fans, Sophie has also written music for Girls aloud!! as for for girl bands, I think we rather listen to the original Sugababes perform Smile

Weasel76

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePressMan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

TAXI 4 TWEEDY...THE TRUTH HURTS.....
ThePressMan
ThePressMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Neilm31 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Never heard of Sophie whatsit.

Neilm31

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveMcKenna Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 pm

cheryl and madamebutterfly are both hot who cares if she cant sing

SteveMcKenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Uni_G Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 pm

So Simon if you're not happy with her singing, why do you have her there as a judge?

Uni_G

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisIsMyName Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 pm

"To be humiliated in front of thousands of people by Simon and Louis was really a step too far."

Oh, I see. It's okay to humiliate contestants but not queen Cheryl?

ThisIsMyName

Back to top Go down

Post  SunFly Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm

LoUis only VOICED what everyone else knows...EXCEPT Mz TWEEDY!!
SunFly
SunFly

Back to top Go down

Post  B_e_a_utiful Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Tweedy!! more like Weedy! what an advert to all young girls, hey girls you to could look like me if you take up anorexia or bulimia.

B_e_a_utiful

Back to top Go down

Post  Fridge Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Cheryl cole.. got the looks but not the talent.

Fridge

Back to top Go down

Post  pewpewpew Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Uni_G wrote:So Simon if you're not happy with her singing, why do you have her there as a judge?

Are you kidding? You actually thought she was hired as a judge because of her singing ability?! Hahaha! She's paid to sit there and look nice.

pewpewpew

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisma Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:27 pm

yawn

Kisma

Back to top Go down

Post  onh Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:28 pm

thanks god some body tell the truth.i dont like her because she behave like she is queen or some thing.get over yourself.

onh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jbird Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh dear, a desperately pathetic attempt to raise the ratings by picking on Cheryl Tweedle-dum. >YAWN< couldn't care less.
Jbird
Jbird

Back to top Go down

Post  LightSabre Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Give the lady a break. She's stinking hot, seems (seems, I've never met her, but seems, she could be a right mentalist) genuine and honest, she's had a hard time of late (apart from all the success and the money and fame and all that) and now her colleagues are having a pop.
Then again, maybe it's all banter, because it sounds like the sort of stuff 99.9% of us have to put up with every day, but I return to my first point - phew, what a scorcher! And she's a Geordie lass - BONUS!

LightSabre

Back to top Go down

Post  SuspectDevice Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 pm

I would take a pop at her but I am desperate and from Manchester and we have a major bird drought here at the moment and being a five foot two, spotty bald overweight assistant shoe shop manager does not put me at the front of the queue when it comes to getting my fair share! let alone attract Cheryls eye.plus she seeems to like them "tanned"

SuspectDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  TheVoice Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Still playing for the sympathy popularity vote, meh at least she is good looking even if she shouts rather than sings.

TheVoice

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewels55 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Why do her so called friends have a go at her and insult her singing. If she was that bad a singer why did they applaud her when she sang on the X Factor. They are there to judge the people who are trying to get into the next round not take a pop at one of there judges. Pathetic male idiots.
Jewels55
Jewels55

Back to top Go down

Post  Lollipop31 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:34 pm

If they all came down from their high horses for a while and entered the real world - where people have a sense of humour - they would find that normal people take digs like this at one another all the time - and then laugh. It`s called FUN.This is what happens when the way you look controls your life.
(Louis has got a point though - she can`t sing - and that`s an understatement. )
Lollipop31
Lollipop31

Back to top Go down

Post  BreadAndButter Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 pm

I share my first thought ... Wish she had walked off and done a permanent dissapearing act. One day the Simon phenonmem will disappear, cant wait.
In fact i wont wait.

BreadAndButter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallowgater Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:36 pm

The plain fact is she never could and never will sing as she is totally useless. She should never have got through the Popstars to be in the group as that was laughable. She is treat like that other tuneless wannabee Posh Spice...in as much as her voice is covwered in electronic sounds to mask how grotesque it is in reality. Cloe?Tweedy is a helluva lucky kid to be where she is...disgusting!!!

Gallowgater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid8810 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Dont fall for this TV spin, jeez, they love her to bits! lol
this is classic TV executives tactics, when they have someone they really like like a character perhaps on a TV show, in this case its a real character..Cheryl. What they do is just make people feel sorry for her, they say harsh things that people say on the forums etc . Simon wants Cheryl to advance as much as she can and make as much money as she can, for that to happen people must like her. This criticism of her will make some fans feel she is not untouchable ..or whatever..and ease their toxic envy towards her. That goes for her real fans too, there is still jealousy in those people, seeing her take some stick makes everything smooth for future. Lately ive noticed how people hate her now. its because she is getting a lot of admiration .
Sid8810
Sid8810

Back to top Go down

Post  SalArmy Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:47 pm

ha ha ha, what a bunch of **** they all earn far too much money for sitting around shouting at each other.....put your finger over Chez's face on the photo in this article and then look at her body, is it me, or is she turning into an action man?

SalArmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet1979 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

I think she looks bloody hot in that pic Smile
Scarlet1979
Scarlet1979
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3