Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl

+63
Lollipop31
Jewels55
TheVoice
SuspectDevice
LightSabre
Jbird
onh
Kisma
pewpewpew
Fridge
B_e_a_utiful
SunFly
ThisIsMyName
SteveMcKenna
Weasel76
Englishlegend
Neilm31
Lenatalia
Uni_G
Bristolgeoff
Scarlet1979
Lcass0408
Jazz21
Penny_Dreadful
Kyliandra
Sourres
Priestess07
KevinLyto
Porchia
Trish1960
Chants1981
SmiloChick
BlackParade
ThePressMan
Pepin2
Lion74
Jesus.H.Christ
TimothyJarman
Myslf
EasyRider
Suzy-J-Spain
chelseabootboys
Pb4U
Bojangle2
Zoraa
RocknRollBaby
Suestn
tillytuppence
Jonte
Linzi_Loo
Mccolmd
Hibbychubbs
King_Zolajnr
TrueBarcaFan
Rigsby1980
Chris197337
Fantazamaraz
nido70
Zombielvis
Djabba
Death0Dealer
SJ6007
Admin
67 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl

Post  EasyRider Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

So what she cant sing very well - how many pop stars can?! one thing for sure is that cherly is STUNNING. :pp

EasyRider

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Judges take a pop at Cheryl

Post  Myslf Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 pm

If you ask me,she is FINISHED.
Myslf
Myslf

Back to top Go down

Post  TimothyJarman Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 pm

ahahah brilliant

TimothyJarman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesus.H.Christ Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:18 pm

The green-eyed Monster rears its ugly head once more.
Jesus.H.Christ
Jesus.H.Christ

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Poor Cheryl, it appears the male judges are getting envious about her popularity and wants to put her down. It was all OK in the last season as she posed no threat, now that she is quite popular on X-Factor they want to put her down and ridicule her. She has done nothing wrong to them or ridiculed them. Why? I hope she did not get upset and let it just go. She jolly well knows show business is "Here today and gone tomorrow"; so for Louis & Simon their day too would come calling in time.Watch it mates.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepin2 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Isn't it amazing, we get someone who's trying really hard to make a name for herself and all the dimwits gather to indulge in a bit of 'knocking' for goodness sake haven't you got anything better to do?

Pepin2

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePressMan Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm

THE TRUTH HURTS CHERYL DOH....
ThePressMan
ThePressMan

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackParade Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm

You can't be that cheeky and gobby when your still this new Cheryl. Louis and Simon have been in the biz a long time and have earnt the right to insult you but don't thik for a second they will let you do it back. They are just reminding you of your place as the newbie!

BlackParade

Back to top Go down

Post  SmiloChick Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

i couldnt agree ore with simon an louis, i have always believed cheryl sounds good singing when pre recorded but she cant sing live for ****!!!!! i mean anyone can sound good pre recorded, hell they even made jordan sound good pre recoreded at one point!!!!! its about time ppl stopped feeling sorry for her and started to tell her the truth that basically she cant sing, the truth deffinatly hurts cheryl

SmiloChick

Back to top Go down

Post  Chants1981 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm

neva mind chezza...your not the national treasure you thought you were. Simone made you and he wont hesistate to break you! oops Ms tweedy

Chants1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish1960 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 pm

I agree 1005 she can't sing & had's no talent . Her claim to fame is showing off her bits & marrying a lowlife footballer.

Trish1960

Back to top Go down

Post  Porchia Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:25 pm

cheryl coudn't sing to save her life. personally to me she is on the same level as Jordan, the both of them need to go away

Porchia

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 pm

ha ha Louis nailed it !!! "was about as good as u can do it " !! she cant sing ...wat a fair fellow judge !!

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Priestess07 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 pm

about time someone told her the truth!!!

Priestess07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sourres Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 pm

watever is doesn't hv a WOW voice but her singing os alright b'se if it wasn't thn no one wld buy it!!!

Sourres

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:28 pm

finally she gets to know the truth !!! can imagine her gestures n facial expressions.., !! Dannii missed this moment of truth !! xxx

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyliandra Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:28 pm

cheryl is nice to look at and she's an ok dancer.... but as a solo singer she just doesn't cut it! fully agree with Louis on that one...

Kyliandra

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny_Dreadful Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:29 pm

I totally agree with Porchia. Cheryl isn't terribly pretty or talented and doesn't deserve the attention she gets but she's a nice enough girl. She should do some presenting working rather than singing.

Penny_Dreadful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazz21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Godd the truth at last,I was begining to think everyone had cloth ears,to me she is not even good enough to sing in her local Newcastle pubs,pity she gave up the day job.

Jazz21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lcass0408 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Ok so she doesn't have the best solo voice - but she is still doing very well for herself so people should get off her back! If you don't like her music - don't buy it - simple as that! And for people to say that she isn't "that pretty" is pathetic! Come on girls don't be bitter because she is a good looking girl.....there is no denying that she has the looks! Anyways, as I said about if you don't like her music then don't buy it - there are plenty of other people who like her music and will keep her going to number 1 without you!

Lcass0408

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet1979 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Cheryl take no notice I love your music ans loads of others do to Smile
Scarlet1979
Scarlet1979
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristolgeoff Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 pm

maybe they know more about the music business than she does and being told the truth may hurt

Bristolgeoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Uni_G Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 pm

So Simon - since this woman can't sing, then why is she there to judge others? that goes for Danni too, these putanes can't sing to save their lives, malagismenes,

Uni_G

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenatalia Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 pm

I have no sympathy for her. She makes so much money being a medicore singer, whilst great singers don't get a break.

Lenatalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Neilm31 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Cheryl has talent and is very attractive,she is very popular and has a better pay check than most of us,as far as her singing, i have heard many big names who are worse. Good luck in all you do Cheryl.
98% of the people who critisize Cheryl are WOMEN who are failures in life.

Neilm31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next