Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Simon: Call her Tweedy

+29
Skatie79
Jbird
Celestialgirl
GMcF
AboutBridlington
Rigsby1980
Zee101
Lavender_4_ever
Austin
Mon29
LightSpeed
ThePressMan
Zoraa
Cocobean
Technica
Chris8910
Saccol
PolishBlonde
Dossa
Death0Dealer
KaiTheAssassin
Alexia1987
dingley
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Blue-Azzurri
nido70
SJ6007
Oibighead
Admin
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Simon: Call her Tweedy - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Simon: Call her Tweedy

Post  GMcF Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm not a huge fan of Cheryl or Ashley but I really admire the way they've conducted themselves during the split. There's been no name calling, no storys sold, one isn't trying to out-do the other. Well done to them both I say. And I fully understand Cheryl changing her name, she's not married to him anymore and she's successful in her own right, they've no children, so good for her for wanting to be herself!

GMcF

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Simon: Call her Tweedy - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Simon: Call her Tweedy

Post  Celestialgirl Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Zee101 wrote:About time! Now may I ask that you LAY OFF ASHLEY! next time you mention her irritating name, can you please associate it with Derek ...who?

Are those dentures in her mouth? i'm sure as hell those are not the teeth she had when she auditioned for soap star super star, or...whatever her realty thing was called. the ones she had had a couple of yellowish twins in the front.

as with many celebrities she has just had her teeth done and whitened, it was an insecurity of hers, im sure many people would do the same if they had the money, i know i would.
Celestialgirl
Celestialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jbird Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Who cares what she's called, I just wish she do us a favor and disappear.
Jbird
Jbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Skatie79 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm

AboutBridlington wrote:Why not call her Cheryl Needy because she needs to be in the papers every day

Have you absolutely no idea at all how the media work? They print stories about her to sell papers for gods sake, hence half what the media writes about anybody is a load of crap. If she was that desperate to be in the public eye, why hasn't she sold her story? why didn't she go on Piers Morgans life stories? Why hasn't she been telling the press all about her split? Why isn't she falling out of clubs everynight peed up? Wake up and use your brain.

Skatie79

Back to top Go down

Post  King_Zolajnr Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm

cheryl gets so much publicity....oh here's what cheryl wears today....oh cheryl looks dull today....oh cheryl is photographed with this guy.................
give us a BREAK and spare us from this NONSENSE!!!

King_Zolajnr

Back to top Go down

Post  AboutBridlington Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Skatie79 wrote:
AboutBridlington wrote:Why not call her Cheryl Needy because she needs to be in the papers every day

Have you absolutely no idea at all how the media work? They print stories about her to sell papers for gods sake, hence half what the media writes about anybody is a load of crap. If she was that desperate to be in the public eye, why hasn't she sold her story? why didn't she go on Piers Morgans life stories? Why hasn't she been telling the press all about her split? Why isn't she falling out of clubs everynight peed up? Wake up and use your brain.

I take it you are a Cheryl fan, if you actually learnt to read you would notice i was pointing out the nonsense written about her. I mean another day another meaningless story. Eg Cheryle has long hair today, cheryle has short hair tomorrow. Today she has sunglasses on tomorrow she doesn't. just media over kill of someone with little talent.
AboutBridlington
AboutBridlington

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewels55 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Your all calling Cheryl Tweedy for being in the papers all the time. What about all the publicity Jordan, Kellie Brooke, Kate Perry get these are also always in the paper. At least she is nice to look at not like Jordan. Who makes money for nothing, this woman is a trout face and so ugly now that she should be thrown over-board because she's now had her time. Kellie Brooke's it's all about which mans she with now. I suppose Kate Perry is OK. But they still think that Jordan will bring them loads of money from the public. I really do think she as passed her sell by date and they should move on now.
Jewels55
Jewels55

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsie2010 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Please. Ashley cheating was the best thing that ever happened to her career. She can't sing or dance or perform.. her album is a flop throughout europe. America wont take to her.. best believe that!

Remember, Cheryl is public property. Ashley isn't.. I think him sinking without a trace with his 20m bank account will do fine for him.
Chelsie2010
Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Skatie79 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 pm

AboutBridlington wrote:
Skatie79 wrote:

I take it you are a Cheryl fan, if you actually learnt to read you would notice i was pointing out the nonsense written about her. I mean another day another meaningless story. Eg Cheryle has long hair today, cheryle has short hair tomorrow. Today she has sunglasses on tomorrow she doesn't. just media over kill of someone with little talent.

If you think she has so little talent why read the story? & yes i do like Cheryl. If people think she has no talent or can't sing well, that's their opinion. It doesn't change the fact that fight for this love was last years biggest selling single. Even if people don't like her music, you can't deny that she is stunning and could be a model instead. I just don't get what she does so wrong why people are so nasty about her. She's not sleeping with every male "celeb" going or getting her boobs out all the time. She works hard for her money and doesn't hurt anyone, what's the big issue?
Also i can read fine thanks, i must've just not got your attempt at sarcasm!

Skatie79

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsie2010 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 pm

I do like Cheryl but lets not pretend she's something that she's not.
Chelsie2010
Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuntakinte1 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 pm

ok tweedy, now go away....or take your clothes and be done with it
Kuntakinte1
Kuntakinte1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2