Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex

+25
SportsFan007
Ncoder
Casbo
ScarletVonFist
Swona
Bonge81
FM7
RichPasta
Coxy01
Bony
Trucker99
DarkFlame
GodKeano
Sean1986
TinTinsDog
Lion74
DailyPlanet
YouAreAnIdiot
Uniquelovely
Scoop
GoldenLabotamy
ThePressMan
Geordieboyo
Myslf
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex

Post  Lion74 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:07 pm

What did you expect her to say at a Playboy interview? People try to be overtly raunchy at these interviews with the premier and oldest of the mens (sex) magazines. She could have said that she goes to church every sunday or that she volunteers at her local old people home or something to that effect. But it would not interest the readers of these magazines. I take all this with a pinch of salt. In any case she has dated some of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex

Post  Casbo Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:08 pm

shes not ugly, but her words are. like someone said earlier perhaps the film work is drying up, along with other bits...

Casbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ncoder Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm

I have to admit, you Brits are cool about getting the word out.

Blimey!

Ncoder

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan007 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 pm

very disappointing it's got to be said....take a leaf out of sandra bullock's book and zip it about your private life. unless you need the publicity of course......can always join a dating club ..." academy award winning actress looking for short term friendship and extremely fit male companion" should pull in a couple of enquiries .....ha ha ha

SportsFan007

Back to top Go down

Post  Fantazamaraz Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:13 pm

As a Writer-Director I would never use such moraless low lifes in my movies, this sends all the wrong messages to youngsters who need decent role models in today's decadent World !

Fantazamaraz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean1986 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Lion74 wrote:What did you expect her to say at a Playboy interview? People try to be overtly raunchy at these interviews with the premier and oldest of the mens (sex) magazines. She could have said that she goes to church every sunday or that she volunteers at her local old people home or something to that effect. But it would not interest the readers of these magazines. I take all this with a pinch of salt. In any case she has dated some of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood.

She is ugly. I thought she was attractive back when she filmed The Mask, but it's only her legacy that makes her seem half attractive in my mind. If that was the only picture I'd ever seen of her, I'd be wondering what the hell all the fuss was about.
Sean1986
Sean1986

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatDaneLover Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Too much information. Grow up!!

GreatDaneLover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender_4_ever Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Everything to promote herself but she's Damn ugly!
Lavender_4_ever
Lavender_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Oh do give it a rest, like who cares!!!
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2