Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex

+25
SportsFan007
Ncoder
Casbo
ScarletVonFist
Swona
Bonge81
FM7
RichPasta
Coxy01
Bony
Trucker99
DarkFlame
GodKeano
Sean1986
TinTinsDog
Lion74
DailyPlanet
YouAreAnIdiot
Uniquelovely
Scoop
GoldenLabotamy
ThePressMan
Geordieboyo
Myslf
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex Empty Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex

Post  Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm

CAMERON DIAZ admits she rattles up the air miles on her quest for bedroom antics.

The potty-mouthed Hollywood star - snapped at the premiere of her new film Knight And Day with TOM CRUISE - made me spit my Irn-Bru out when I heard her frank confession.

She said: "I can't even count how many times I've gotten on a plane for love.

"It's not unusual in this business - my lifestyle demands it.

"I'm always travelling for c**k. You've got to go where it is."

The single star has previously dated JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and MATT DILLON.

She opened up about her sex life in an interview with Playboy mag and delved deeper into her sexual desires.

She added: "I'm primal on an animalistic level, kind of like, 'Bonk me over the head, throw me over your shoulder. You man, me woman.' Not everybody has the right kind of primal thing for me.

"I love physical contact. I have to be touching my lover, like, always. It's not optional."

With sex being the subject of the interview, Cameron could not avoid being grilled about her first sexual encounter.

"I kind of did it just to do it. I wanted to get it over with just so it was done," she explained.

"After that it was as if the gates were open."

Cameron went on to reveal her first celebrity crush - Indiana Jones star HARRISON FORD.

"When I was nine, in my mind I was kissing Harrison Ford, and he was an amazing kisser," she added.

"I was going to marry him. It's not a secret today. He knows. He's taken, so what can I do?"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/3018201/Cameron-Diaz-will-fly-anywhere-for-sex.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex Empty Re: Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex

Post  Myslf Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Ugly duckling.
Myslf
Myslf

Back to top Go down

Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex Empty Re: Cameron Diaz - I'm always travelling for sex

Post  Geordieboyo Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 pm

well fly into newcastle airport and il be waiting for you pet!

Geordieboyo

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePressMan Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 pm

SHE DIDN'T SAY IF SIZE MATTERS.....
ThePressMan
ThePressMan

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenLabotamy Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Will a business class ticket do? ;-)

GoldenLabotamy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoop Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 pm

If she looks like that she will have to go miles for sex

Scoop

Back to top Go down

Post  Uniquelovely Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 pm

go girl
Uniquelovely
Uniquelovely

Back to top Go down

Post  YouAreAnIdiot Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 pm

EW! TMI TMI TMI!

YouAreAnIdiot

Back to top Go down

Post  DailyPlanet Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm

she past her best but still...you would if offered on a plate...

DailyPlanet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Wow Weeee. Where does one sign up? At least she is honest and not shy. She gets better each passing day. Recently she was seen leaving Alex Rodriguez's (A-Rod) luxury Condo after spending the night there. Alex has dated Madonna, Kate Hudson and a few other beauties.
She is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood right now. It look like her latest film with Tom Cruse is a hit.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  TinTinsDog Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

She seems like a rather sad, lost soul. It's this kind of casual attitude that to sexual relationships that is destroying the fabric of human society.

TinTinsDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean1986 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:55 pm

She should've said all this back when she was half attractive.
Sean1986
Sean1986

Back to top Go down

Post  GodKeano Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Geordieboyo wrote:well fly into newcastle airport and il be waiting for you pet!

typical newcastle lad like?? she is flying to meet sheeerrrahh and you can shout sheerrrah....sheeraah...

GodKeano

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFlame Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Never found her attractive.
DarkFlame
DarkFlame

Back to top Go down

Post  Trucker99 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Not surprised she has to travel .....The woman is pig ugly

Trucker99

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Trucker99 wrote:Not surprised she has to travel .....The woman is pig ugly

I bet you are pig handsome. How could you call another human being especially a woman like Cameron Dias pig ugly, is beyond me.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Bony Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:59 pm

she can travel to my house if she wants

Bony

Back to top Go down

Post  Coxy01 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Would she fly to the Uk for me? She may not be as good looking as she used to be but id still put her in the bag, something to tell your mates down the pub!

Coxy01

Back to top Go down

Post  Trucker99 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Lion74 wrote:

I bet you are pig handsome. How could you call another human being especially a woman like Cameron Dias pig ugly, is beyond me.

Its quiet easy to call her a pig just take a look at her ...try puting your glasses on

Trucker99

Back to top Go down

Post  RichPasta Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm

She's welcome to travel my way any day!

RichPasta

Back to top Go down

Post  FM7 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Cameron, my dream woman Smile

FM7

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonge81 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Class!

Bonge81

Back to top Go down

Post  Swona Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 pm

come to SA baby, I am just at the OR Thambo Int. Airport!

Swona

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletVonFist Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Er thats nice to know Cameron, thanks for sharing this vital piece of information with us, is the film work drying up.

ScarletVonFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Trucker99 wrote:
Lion74 wrote:

Its quiet easy to call her a pig just take a look at her ...try puting your glasses on

Whatever! It is sad some people cannot see any beauty in anyone or anything. How could you call a human being a pig, unless you too are one. Its a warped sense of values. Cameron Dias does not by any stretch of the imagination resemble a pig. It is you who need a new prescription for eye glasses. Sorry
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next