Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts

+43
Lovesummer
DamienBlack
Deano91
KevinLyto
Kitty2010
King_Zolajnr
Blahblahnyborg
YouAreAnIdiot
Holly_Fa_Folly
Sevillablue
TIKKICAR1
Adekil
Tuco
Heavenly35
Wedwivwage
SuperAmanda
Interminan
The_Changing_Man
Pb4U
Dercon
MyFootInUrMouth
Jolf
GoodGuys
Bheats1
Catherine2104
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Scathatch
V-Gurl
Ggof
Sugarelli
HayDoos
Depp_Lover1980
Prime
Aggie82
Twonk
GlobeHopper
Imayger
6Six6
ArsenalFan1991
Warren_
Orginalx
Ron007
Admin
47 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts

Post  MidlandsChris Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

thats one fit girl...mr brands a lucky man...

MidlandsChris

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts

Post  Gemwilz Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 pm

She's so pretty! What a b***h! lol

Gemwilz

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

An empress dress with a halter is how you distract from a vase shaped body like Perry's. Adding rubber adds tons of volume as well. one of the comments is incorrect, you can easily pad a dress that is rubber but as she looks small its unlikely. Those are old tricks. She is not a pear, a pear like Jlo or Bettie page would have a better waist to hip ratio, Katy barely has one. If you like it then great, I personally, in judging her pics which she puts out to be judged, I find her breasts far too small and her hips too narrow. katy perry is too 1980's for me and this hairdo and body reminds me of 80's madonna.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Depp_Lover1980 wrote:As opposed to a woman that bounces her breasts all over the internet for the boys eh SA. Yawn.

saw other pics.The dress is totally padded. Katy Perry can figure out a way to stuff pads in any dress. It's her forte, she should design her own fashion line and you could reap the benefits. Smile
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Oibighead Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

she is so fit.... im actually jealous of russell brand

Oibighead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3