Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts

+43
Lovesummer
DamienBlack
Deano91
KevinLyto
Kitty2010
King_Zolajnr
Blahblahnyborg
YouAreAnIdiot
Holly_Fa_Folly
Sevillablue
TIKKICAR1
Adekil
Tuco
Heavenly35
Wedwivwage
SuperAmanda
Interminan
The_Changing_Man
Pb4U
Dercon
MyFootInUrMouth
Jolf
GoodGuys
Bheats1
Catherine2104
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Scathatch
V-Gurl
Ggof
Sugarelli
HayDoos
Depp_Lover1980
Prime
Aggie82
Twonk
GlobeHopper
Imayger
6Six6
ArsenalFan1991
Warren_
Orginalx
Ron007
Admin
47 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts

Post  The_Changing_Man Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Dercon wrote:She does not shave under the arms how smelly is that. But i would not say no

roflmao thats Russell's arm :-S

The_Changing_Man

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts - Page 2 Empty Re: Katy Perry - A nice Perr of coconuts

Post  Dercon Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:07 pm

The_Changing_Man wrote:
Dercon wrote:She does not shave under the arms how smelly is that. But i would not say no

roflmao thats Russell's arm :-S

so i made a mistake i will apologize to katy when i see her O.K
HA HA HA their arms must be twinned they look so alike?
Dercon
Dercon

Back to top Go down

Post  Interminan Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm

is decron an idiot who cant read.. them armpit hairs belong to her BOYFRIEND russell. god, i hate idiots like you

Interminan

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Tattoos to impress Russell now? A real woman isn't always so desperately trying to please the boys. Katy Perry has no self respect.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedwivwage Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Interminan wrote:is decron an idiot who cant read.. them armpit hairs belong to her BOYFRIEND russell. god, i hate idiots like you

You're an idiot who's can't write a grammatically correct sentence!

Wedwivwage

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly35 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 pm

haha, thought 4 a sec thehairy armpit was Katy's

Heavenly35

Back to top Go down

Post  Dercon Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Wedwivwage wrote:
Interminan wrote:is decron an idiot who cant read.. them armpit hairs belong to her BOYFRIEND russell. god, i hate idiots like you

You're an idiot who's can't write a grammatically correct sentence!

I think you must be well read in the english language i don,t think but i must say my user name is dercon not decron and it,s who can,t not who,s can,t?
Now who is the idiot?
Dercon
Dercon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dercon Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:13 pm

and your another one as i said to the other idiot my user name is dercon and you need to brush up on your english?It,s those not them plonker
Dercon
Dercon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuco Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Tattoos are for fools...and here are 2 more fools.

Tuco

Back to top Go down

Post  Depp_Lover1980 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 pm

As opposed to a woman that bounces her breasts all over the internet for the boys eh SA. Yawn.
Depp_Lover1980
Depp_Lover1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Adekil Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Heavenly35 wrote:haha, thought 4 a sec thehairy armpit was Katy's

Maybe its her leg Razz

Adekil

Back to top Go down

Post  TIKKICAR1 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Well said Depp Lover. I've also witnessed this desperate display....very sad.

TIKKICAR1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevillablue Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Dercon wrote:

and your another one as i said to the other idiot my user name is dercon and you need to brush up on your english?It,s those not them plonker

you should really learn to write properly before having a go at other people's spelling. "Your another one"??? Go back to infant school and practise "you're". English is NOT a phonetic language.

Sevillablue

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly_Fa_Folly Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Katy Perry is pretty gorgeous to be fair. I'm jealous

Holly_Fa_Folly

Back to top Go down

Post  YouAreAnIdiot Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Desperate Perry. Does she think she's the only woman to wear latex? She's not even on the brighter side of 20. She doesn't even look good in it, small boobs and pear shaped. Blurgh.

YouAreAnIdiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Blahblahnyborg Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

That girl is absolutely stunning. Dear God, please, make her do a topless shoot for Page 3!!!!

Blahblahnyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  King_Zolajnr Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm

I've read a lil bit of sanskrit in college and this says.." DONT GO NEAR FLOODS"

King_Zolajnr

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty2010 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

YouAreAnIdiot wrote:Desperate Perry. Does she think she's the only woman to wear latex? She's not even on the brighter side of 20. She doesn't even look good in it, small boobs and pear shaped. Blurgh.

she doesn't look good in it? I have to totally disagree, as a woman, I can confidently say she looks damn hot!... and Pear shaped? what photos are you looking at exactly? If you call that pear shaped, you're the type of person who calls someone who is a size 10 fat! come on, get real. Do I smell a tiny hint of jealousy, hmm...

Kitty2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Dercon Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Sevillablue wrote:
Dercon wrote:

you should really learn to write properly before having a go at other people's spelling. "Your another one"??? Go back to infant school and practise "you're". English is NOT a phonetic language.

is that all you have to offer. Oh and by the way i thought we were
typing not writing idiot. And i was having ago at them for being critical of my grammar and look at their own spelling, and by the way i did not know we were having an english test so but out moron
Dercon
Dercon

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 pm

hope they last , coz they will hate those tattoos just lyk Cheryl tweedy wants to do away with her neck.., pete Andre almost cut off his finger .., in love , each one do ya own thing !!but KETTY IS STUNNING !!!

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Deano91 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Wow looking hot.

Deano91

Back to top Go down

Post  DamienBlack Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

She was on James Cordens world cup show and wouldn't shut up. She really does seem hard work but at least she had a dress with the Union jack on as well as her own.

DamienBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovesummer Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm

I knew about their matching tattoos TWO MONTHS AGO!! All Katy and Russell's fans knew about it! It's so funny that it is revealed now!

The tattoo is cute because it is written in sanskrit, Indian, the place they got engaged!!And that proves that they are really in love!!Bless!

Lovesummer

Back to top Go down

Post  JayBoy Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Is that Armpit hair???

JayBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Nothing I do is to impress men. I like big boobs and have my own. Getting your body inked and spending 100k on various stunts for someone as lowbrow as Brand is not the same as harmless you tube vids nor does it show self worth. Especially when Brand applauded her scene being cut from his **** film and called her acting "atrocious" --even if I don't care for her, that's very disrespectful even in jest. Perry=cultural vapidness/low self esteem.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next