Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy

+67
Ocelotstar
Jewels55
KevinLyto
Exbootneck
Oggie2u
Sandrabrill
Bristolgeoff
Tumshie01
RjdJones
Batailleur
ExiledBlue
Ceasreborgia
BelieveOrDie
NormalHuman
Zuzuds
Vancleef
Jantheman
JonWon
Zooper
Littlenonni
LauraMidds
PlasticPaddie
Skatie79
Jjmacclad
Isismama
LovelyRita
Shanc1978
Exservice
SB1967
Lea999
Scooky
Barry_Ferguson
NorwegianBlue
Papaya
SJ6007
JimClark
Ghanaman
CharlieFitzH
BigBetsy
Blue-Azzurri
Bojangle2
Plutto
Celeburot
Lion74
Alexandree
Lukep12345
Chelsie2010
EmmaJane84
Zvamunoda
Mccolmd
TheDogBuster
Chupamela
TrueBarcaFan
Kerry76
FredElliot
Jonte
Aussieal
TheWilk
Death0Dealer
MissAmerica
Clarko6
Rigsby1980
Cerebralassasin
Kaz5555
Lavender_4_ever
Kaylebee
Admin
71 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy

Post  Isismama Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Ghanaman wrote:Many argue that we are in the 21st century where women and men are equal, if that is the case why then is Cheryl taking money from Ashley? Men and women in reality have different roles in society, but greed for money has distorted realism, no wonder divorce and moral decay is taking over society.

the divorce settlement would be for the mansion BOTH paid for so the money is rightfully hers!

Isismama

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy

Post  Jjmacclad Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm

is he playing away or not? answer seem to be yes - so no argument

Jjmacclad

Back to top Go down

Post  FredElliot Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Pure greed, and another case of wives unfairly walking away with money they do not deserve. People who say cheryl never needed his money are idiots!!

FredElliot

Back to top Go down

Post  Skatie79 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

LovelyRita wrote:Cheryl has cynically used Ashley as a stepping stone to superstardom and obviously has no qualms about discarding him now that he has served his purpose.Okay,maybe Ashley's "extra curricular activities" made it easier for Cheryl to justify dumping him,but when was she ever there for him?

Think you've got that the wrong way round love. Nobody knew who Ashley Cole was until he got with Cheryl. He was just another footballer who apart from Arsenal fans - nobody had even heard of lol. Cheryl comes along, he signs for Chelsea not long after, starts getting his picture took everwhere and suddenly everyone knows who he is, he'd be nobody if he hadn't met Cheryl. Now they're getting divorced, Cheryls career can keep going from strength to stength and he can crawl back under his stone and good riddance i say! and just to add on Rita, if you read about when he's "played away" one of the times was when he was playing pre season in the states, (footballers are also away from home alot more than she was) was he "there for her then"?? they both had careers - not just Cheryl that was away from home only she didn't sleep with men everytime she was.

Skatie79

Back to top Go down

Post  PlasticPaddie Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 pm

I'd be stunned if Derek Hough was straight.

PlasticPaddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsie2010 Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Isismama wrote:
Ghanaman wrote:Many argue that we are in the 21st century where women and men are equal, if that is the case why then is Cheryl taking money from Ashley? Men and women in reality have different roles in society, but greed for money has distorted realism, no wonder divorce and moral decay is taking over society.

the divorce settlement would be for the mansion BOTH paid for so the money is rightfully hers!

noone knows what the future holds. Life isn't a soap opera where the 'bad guy' will have nothing but bad happen. Ashley is already worth 20m.. and Cheryl, 10. He already knows he has lost his wife and he is still around. Life goes on, some things dont work out. Both will be fine in the long run, imo. How can you miss something that is never there?
Chelsie2010
Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsie2010 Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Skatie79 wrote:
LovelyRita wrote:Cheryl has cynically used Ashley as a stepping stone to superstardom and obviously has no qualms about discarding him now that he has served his purpose.Okay,maybe Ashley's "extra curricular activities" made it easier for Cheryl to justify dumping him,but when was she ever there for him?

Think you've got that the wrong way round love. Nobody knew who Ashley Cole was until he got with Cheryl. He was just another footballer who apart from Arsenal fans - nobody had even heard of lol. Cheryl comes along, he signs for Chelsea not long after, starts getting his picture took everwhere and suddenly everyone knows who he is, he'd be nobody if he hadn't met Cheryl. Now they're getting divorced, Cheryls career can keep going from strength to stength and he can crawl back under his stone and good riddance i say! and just to add on Rita, if you read about when he's "played away" one of the times was when he was playing pre season in the states, (footballers are also away from home alot more than she was) was he "there for her then"?? they both had careers - not just Cheryl that was away from home only she didn't sleep with men everytime she was.

you are wrong. He may not have been known in showbiz terms but football wise he was gaining a reputation as "the best left back in the world"..after coming back off of a very successful club season ie going the season unbeaten and later emerging as one of the 2 bright spots of a dismal euro campaign (rooney being the other). Why do you think Cheryl's profile rocketed when she was with him rather than when it did when she dated Keiron Dwyer? Why she went to Baden Baden? Stop rewriting history. Arsenal are a big club. He was a 1st teamer, english and played well and won trophys= england 1st teamer.

You say Cheryl's career is going to go from strength to strength but by doing what? Sing? No. Dance? No. XFUSa? Doubtful Dialect issues. Will.i.am is also irrelevent in the USA.. check out his solo career. The only BEP who gets attention is Fergie. Derek will not help her in America either as he is a nobody. Cheryl's best bet is DWTS but she is unknown. Jay Z doesn't rate her. She has also been removed from the Urban blogs as well.. her hood pass has been snatched.
Chelsie2010
Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Skatie79 wrote:

you are joking right?? Ashley became famous due to Cheryl.ROFTL.

In that case, David Beckham also became famous of due to Victoria beckham. Do you have any brain cell??
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Exservice Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Sigh...fredelliot...read the article,its from their JOINT estate,she wants nothing off him which is why he is shocked.
Exservice
Exservice

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ6007 Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 pm

CharlieFitzH....Why thank you! xx
SJ6007
SJ6007

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Exservice wrote:Sigh...fredelliot...read the article,its from their JOINT estate,she wants nothing off him which is why he is shocked.

Dont you read news. She made a heroic statement " I dont want anything from Ashley including the house or any joint property. All she wanted was a divorce with dignity and custody of dogs". I dont know why she now wants her share of joint estate.
No one is telling her not to take what she is entitled for. but Why is she making stupid statements " I dont want a single penny from Ashley. I just want Custody of dogs and quick divorce". Only her 12 yr old fans get fooled by these silly statements. She is no saint.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:33 pm

If she is so talented. Why isn't her 3 words album not successful in USA and rest of the world? i even doubt whether she released her 3 words album in USA.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Exservice Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 pm

TrueBarcaFan wrote:
Exservice wrote:Sigh...fredelliot...read the article,its from their JOINT estate,she wants nothing off him which is why he is shocked.

Dont you read news. She made a heroic statement " I dont want anything from Ashley including the house or any joint property. All she wanted was a divorce with dignity and custody of dogs". I dont know why she now wants her share of joint estate.
No one is telling her not to take what she is entitled for. but Why is she making stupid statements " I dont want a single penny from Ashley. I just want Custody of dogs and quick divorce". Only her 12 yr old fans get fooled by these silly statements. She is no saint.

Yes I do read the news thank you,she said she didnt want anything off him,which is why SHE IS NOT HAVING ANY OFF HIM!! Its from their JOINT estate,dont YOU read the news? He is shocked she DOESNT WANT ANYTHING!

When Cherlyl starts having loads of affairs behind her husbands back and taking photos of herself in baggy underwear and sending to blokes and kicking a leather football around for thousands of pounds,then you can hero worship her like you do with Ashley Cole,in the meantime perhaps you will stop jumping on everyone who doesnt agree with you!
Exservice
Exservice

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraMidds Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm

i love ashley cole! cheryl has totally contradicted herself. you dont say you dont want nothing off him then take 4m. if u say u dont even want the house and just the dogs and ur dignity then why most people writing on here its joint house, if you say you dont want something to the press, and then change ur mind your obviously going to get slated by the public. cheryl you have been such an idiot this time. he's wht made her famous, you cant say its cause of girls aloud because really you dont see the rest of them in the news 24/7. watch out footballers, she wants another man to boost her profile. will.i.am dont get involved it aint worth the hassle.

LauraMidds

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlenonni Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

another sad tale of celeb marriage breakdown.glad cheryl finally took her dogs n ran.i wonder whats next?maybe it wont be long before Ashley has another bird he texts etc for a shoulder to cry on,then for the bird to do a kiss n tell for her to explain how devastated Ashley is of losing cheryl??i personally dont blame ashley 100% for the breakdown altho its so wrong to cheat and nobody deserves that.

Littlenonni

Back to top Go down

Post  Zooper Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 pm

4mil should keep us both quite happy for awhile......lol

Zooper

Back to top Go down

Post  JonWon Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm

She has her own cash why take from another person perhaps Ashley should take her money then as they are as bad as each other.

JonWon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jantheman Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Lion74 wrote:
Mccolmd wrote:Stop it all of you. He was the one who cheated (5 times for god sake) He should hang his head in shame instead of being given any support. You have to laugh at his audacity to be upset about her being seen with other men. What an arogant ******. He disgusts me and those who support him disgust me even more as you obviously have no morals either.

Well said, I agree totally with your comments. There are some of us who are just and see the picture clearly, not like many here who see everything lop sided.

You might do well to remember that your COWARDLY country would not get involved in WWII until the Japenese bombed Pearl Harbour!! You and the vast majority of Americans have a sickly sweet image of their own country - one that still embraces racism to the extreme (KKK are still strong), corrupt financial sector, that brought the world economy down, and a deep rooted hatred and ignorance of anything outside 'the good ole US of A' and the most pretentious populas I have ever met!

I have served alongside US forces in Afghanistan and although they wanted us to go into the country - by the way, I beleive we needed to - they were nowhere near Helmand province where all the troubles were. Oh no, leave that area to the Brits, Danes and Canadians.

You were all pro - Europe after 9/11 urging us to join you in the fight against terrorism but took 7 YEARS before you finally arrived in Helmand. Pathetic country with the most egotistical, false and shallow nation I have had the misfortune to meet.
THAT is why so many people hate you Yanks worldwide!!

Jantheman

Back to top Go down

Post  Vancleef Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:47 pm

She looks like michael jackson.

Vancleef

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlieFitzH Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 pm

lion74.

"It was an offspring of Europe, the step-child of a corrupt, moribund post-feudal system. America encapsulated the principles of the Enlightenment - Liberty, Equality, Fraternity - wrapped them in the pursuit of happiness, underpinned them with an inalienable right and turned an IDEA into the greatest country the world has ever known."

What a complete load of ostentatious nonsense. Maybe, just maybe, somewhere in the depth of his temporary madness our glorious King George III got it right.

I will treat with utter contempt your scurrilous contention that America "bailed out" Great Britain during two World Wars. Your thoughtless language insults to the bone all brave participants of the allied forces, American forces included. That one phrase tells me all I need to know about you.

Still, I suppoe we must be thankful that you have taken to your shallow, celebrity-cultured bosom the arch-hypocrites Mr and Mrs Beckham who, I trust, will very soon be followed by the La Cole. Have a nice day (yuk !)
CharlieFitzH
CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzuds Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm

hahaha "America encapsulated the principles of the Enlightenment - Liberty, Equality, Fraternity - " Lion74
Mate, that was the French. Just as your Constitution is based on the French one.
America did not "encapsulate" anything, they just copied the rest of Europe.

Zuzuds

Back to top Go down

Post  NormalHuman Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Jantheman wrote:
Lion74 wrote:
Mccolmd wrote:Stop it all of you. He was the one who cheated (5 times for god sake) He should hang his head in shame instead of being given any support. You have to laugh at his audacity to be upset about her being seen with other men. What an arogant ******. He disgusts me and those who support him disgust me even more as you obviously have no morals either.

Well said, I agree totally with your comments. There are some of us who are just and see the picture clearly, not like many here who see everything lop sided.

You might do well to remember that your COWARDLY country would not get involved in WWII until the Japenese bombed Pearl Harbour!! You and the vast majority of Americans have a sickly sweet image of their own country - one that still embraces racism to the extreme (KKK are still strong), corrupt financial sector, that brought the world economy down, and a deep rooted hatred and ignorance of anything outside 'the good ole US of A' and the most pretentious populas I have ever met!

I have served alongside US forces in Afghanistan and although they wanted us to go into the country - by the way, I beleive we needed to - they were nowhere near Helmand province where all the troubles were. Oh no, leave that area to the Brits, Danes and Canadians.

You were all pro - Europe after 9/11 urging us to join you in the fight against terrorism but took 7 YEARS before you finally arrived in Helmand. Pathetic country with the most egotistical, false and shallow nation I have had the misfortune to meet.
THAT is why so many people hate you Yanks worldwide!!

Well said.

NormalHuman

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveOrDie Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Ashley Cole is a CHUMP, he's blown it for himself, is he a great footballer,, I don't think so,, he is not as well known as Cheryl Cole who is a star on her own right and will be going along nicelt long after chumpy hangs up his overrated boots.

BelieveOrDie

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveOrDie Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm

UK v USA I'm not american but in the US if have a nice expensive car people will say wow I would love that,, in England it gets keyed,, scraped or spat on, there is something wrong here with the mentality some people envy & jelousy. But good points of brits are support for the underdog which is a great quality.. but when they get up their we like to knock them down,,why..

BelieveOrDie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceasreborgia Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 pm

don't worry about that talentless bimbo ash, you'll get loads of wags now lol

Ceasreborgia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next