Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy

+67
Ocelotstar
Jewels55
KevinLyto
Exbootneck
Oggie2u
Sandrabrill
Bristolgeoff
Tumshie01
RjdJones
Batailleur
ExiledBlue
Ceasreborgia
BelieveOrDie
NormalHuman
Zuzuds
Vancleef
Jantheman
JonWon
Zooper
Littlenonni
LauraMidds
PlasticPaddie
Skatie79
Jjmacclad
Isismama
LovelyRita
Shanc1978
Exservice
SB1967
Lea999
Scooky
Barry_Ferguson
NorwegianBlue
Papaya
SJ6007
JimClark
Ghanaman
CharlieFitzH
BigBetsy
Blue-Azzurri
Bojangle2
Plutto
Celeburot
Lion74
Alexandree
Lukep12345
Chelsie2010
EmmaJane84
Zvamunoda
Mccolmd
TheDogBuster
Chupamela
TrueBarcaFan
Kerry76
FredElliot
Jonte
Aussieal
TheWilk
Death0Dealer
MissAmerica
Clarko6
Rigsby1980
Cerebralassasin
Kaz5555
Lavender_4_ever
Kaylebee
Admin
71 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy

Post  Chelsie2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

He didn't cheat 5 times it's 4 or maybe 3 (not that makes any better)the Alexandra thing wasn't cheating as they weren't exclusive at that point she claims they slept together.. thats even if it's the truth as she's got timing issues.

As for the comment about footballers wages. They are athletes/sports stars. They all get paid obsene wages. The F1 racers get 65k a day. Anyone who walks through football gates, isn't forced to pay or be there. The wages also aren't coming from the goverment taxes/ the average tax payers money so stop it.
Chelsie2010
Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Cheryl’s £4m Ash cash joy

Post  TrueBarcaFan Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:09 pm

for Cheryl Cole, This marriage is a business deal which will make her rich and famous. Ashley Cole didn't know what is he getting into it so are those two fools Derek Hough and Will.I.Am who are vying for this talentless woman.

Understandably, She is out of this deal(Divorce) because she is already rich and famous with zero talent .
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandree Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Well said EmmaJane84 and lukep12345, of course she loved the guy she married him and he cheated on her, she gave him a second chance and he did it again. Stuff how upset he might be feeling, she deserves a lot more than what she is taking. As for him wining us the world cup....please there is another 10 men play in a team you know.

Alexandree

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:12 pm

If Ashley bossed Cheryl which tour she could or couldn't go on, or which studio she could or couldn't go to,(like she did to him) sold her bedroom antics to lads mags, the Cheryl fans would call him a male chauvanist pig. Where's the equality I ask?
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsie2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 pm

I wouldn't go thatfar, true barcafan, i think she did love him and he despite the indescretions loved her. It just didn't work out.
Chelsie2010
Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Zvamunoda Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm

If the marriage was not about money just leave without any and see if that Will i Will i not or the other fool derek will provide,the pair are cowards who prey on women with issues ,shoulder to cry on ~ my A..

Zvamunoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Many in this blog have got it all wrong. He was married to her for a number of years and he had adulterous relationships during that time, which is grounds for divorce in any civilized society. She did not go out on him, she did forgive him publicly in the first instance. By law she is entitled to get 1/2 of what both earned during the time of their marriage. If she hires a divorce attorney and enforce the law that is what she would be entitled to in the eyes of the law. He is getting off very lightly as she is not demanding what she is entitled to. It does not matter who earned what amount during the marriage. The total assets are divided equally, but she is not asking for her rightful share. He should consider himself very lucky to get off so lightly, but he has lost a loving wife for good.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeburot Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm

What a let-down after all those heroic stories - "I don't want any money" and "all I only want the dogs" etc etc. One wave of a cheque and they were consigned to the rubbish bin.

Celeburot

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

TrueBarcaFan wrote:for Cheryl Cole, This marriage is a business deal which will make her rich and famous. Ashley Cole didn't know what is he getting into it so are those two fools Derek Hough and Will.I.Am who are vying for this talentless woman.

Understandably, She is out of this deal(Divorce) because she is already rich and famous with zero talent .

She is rich & famous on both sides of the pond on her own right. Also, she makes enough money on her own. In the USA they hardly know about her husband Ashley. But she is well known. She is quite capable of making it on her own. Mark my words; there would be string of eligible rich men at her door once the divorce is final.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Plutto Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:48 pm

You can tell who the Chelski mugs are on here can't you!!!!!!!! LMAO!

Plutto

Back to top Go down

Post  Bojangle2 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm

People talk about "love" when what they really mean is "lust" and when that flies out of the window time to look around for somebody else to fall in "lust" with. No matter who gets hurt and children are left as long as "lust" is satisfied is all that seems to count!

However, I digress. Cheryl did what most other women would do, walk away with all she could get! Ashley Cole should have kept it in his trousers!

Bojangle2

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Its high time Ashley opened his mouth and let world know what is Cheryl all about. I wouldn't have hated Cheryl, If she kept everything private. There are millions of women who got cheated but they never go to media and seek sympathy. She could have sorted problems behind the door. No need to play her life in media day in and day out with her publicists scripting her every single move and her sources and PR leaking every possible news about Ashley to media.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Kaylebee wrote:Of course Cheryl is going to take the money, typical woman - she'll be happy to milk him for every penny he has but still go crying to the papers about her loss... didn't take her long to get over him, yes? There's more talent in my pinkie then her, the sooner she's out of the media the better... for us all

If you are so talented on you own assumption (There's more talent in my pinkie then her). Then why don't we see your face in the papers or if you are a talented singer why not on stage. You just envy Cheryl. She is a star now on both sides of the pond. She is well known for her beauty by advertising a reputable brand. Her stage presence is electrifying, she has records sales on par with most performers. Also very popular with the general public, None other than Simon Cowell said that "she must now be the most popular person on TV." You envious slander is obvious from your hateful comments. Jealousy will get you no where.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Celeburot wrote:What a let-down after all those heroic stories - "I don't want any money" and "all I only want the dogs" etc etc. One wave of a cheque and they were consigned to the rubbish bin.

you hit the nail straight on the head. No need of those heroic stories when everyone knows she is behind his money. No need to act like saint and retreat later.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue-Azzurri Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Does this mean Ashley could keep his house? or does the Cheryl still wants that as well.... she reminds me of Robin Givens............. Oh well the British fans are quick to forgive Cheryl after she battered a helpless old black woman, but were prepared to request for the electric chair for Ashley...

Blue-Azzurri

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Lion74 wrote:
Kaylebee wrote:Of course Cheryl is going to take the money, typical woman - she'll be happy to milk him for every penny he has but still go crying to the papers about her loss... didn't take her long to get over him, yes? There's more talent in my pinkie then her, the sooner she's out of the media the better... for us all

If you are so talented on you own assumption (There's more talent in my pinkie then her). Then why don't we see your face in the papers or if you are a talented singer why not on stage. You just envy Cheryl. She is a star now on both sides of the pond. She is well known for her beauty by advertising a reputable brand. Her stage presence is electrifying, she has records sales on par with most performers. Also very popular with the general public, None other than Simon Cowell said that "she must now be the most popular person on TV." You envious slander is obvious from your hateful comments. Jealousy will get you no where.

If she has not got Premier league footballer, she would been another forgotten Girl in girl's aloud band.

You made a good point. Ashley is of no use to her in USA, so she is smartly playing with Derek and Will.I.Am who are famous in USA. for god sake, Dont tell me she is famous in USA on her own. Ashley is famous world wide. He is best left back in the world. Every football fan knows Ashley but Cheryl who? in USA. Get your facts right. Cheryl is no one in USA and rest of Europe.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBetsy Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm

u have to ask why he cheated in the first place, not defending him but he must of got lonely when she wasnt about to much and his pecker wasnt satisfied lol, if it was a happy home he prob wudnt of sone it

BigBetsy

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlieFitzH Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

No big surprise. Presumably this includes her share of the equity in the marital home which, wrongly, the media were speculating Madam Cole would "gift" to the best left-back in the World.

It was complete tosh, at the time, that she would walk away with nowt and supposedly "didn't want" anything from the split. This proves it.

This mute Geordie songstress is a self-seeking, manipulative opportunist. The nation's sweetheart ? More like Britain's bane.
CharlieFitzH
CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlieFitzH Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Plutto wrote:You can tell who the Chelski mugs are on here can't you!!!!!!!! LMAO!

"Chelski" is so old hat, witless and without imagination. "Mugs" are what most civilsed people drink their tea from but in that case, presumably, not you.

You are an ignoramus.
CharlieFitzH
CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

TrueBarcaFan wrote:
Lion74 wrote:

If she has not got Premier league footballer, she would been another forgotten Girl in girl's aloud band.

You made a good point. Ashley is of no use to her in USA, so she is smartly playing with Derek and Will.I.Am who are famous in USA. for god sake, Dont tell me she is famous in USA on her own. Ashley is famous world wide. He is best left back in the world. Every football fan knows Ashley but Cheryl who? in USA. Get your facts right. Cheryl is no one in USA and rest of Europe.

Why are most here raving and ranting against Cheryl with such venom. She is entitled to half the joint fortune they made together during the years of their marriage. She is not asking for her rightful share, why are some making such hateful comments. Ashley enjoyed the publicity he received by having a beautiful woman with him from the very first lottery advertisement. She makes enough money on her own, if she was greedy for money she would hang onto this marriage. Also some have brought out that infraction in a night club. She was attacked first and she defended herself; she has maintained that all along. The racial part of the accusation was brought about later, even the first Police report by the attendant did not mention any racial abuse, even the judge disallowed it. She was only charged with simple assault which is a misdemeanor and not a felony, if it was a felony she would not be allowed to enter the US. Every one makes mistakes in their lives and they regret it. Why keep in bringing it up as if that is all she has done in her life. She definitely is not a "gold digger" If that is so she would go for her rightful share of the joint assets as most women do.
Ashley is getting off lightly and he was the adulterer in this marriage not Cheryl. Lets be fair and factual.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Mccolmd wrote:Stop it all of you. He was the one who cheated (5 times for god sake) He should hang his head in shame instead of being given any support. You have to laugh at his audacity to be upset about her being seen with other men. What an arogant ******. He disgusts me and those who support him disgust me even more as you obviously have no morals either.

Well said, I agree totally with your comments. There are some of us who are just and see the picture clearly, not like many here who see everything lop sided.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Cheryl had so much time for Will.I.Am and Derek but never for Poor Ashley. Ashley got to see his mother in law more than his wife at his surrey mansion.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm

I have a question. Why is it women always say "I'm going to take him to the cleaners" instead of "I am going to ensure that I get what I am entitled to". Quite a malicious, spiteful statement isn't it. It's as if justice in itself is not enough!
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlieFitzH Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm

"Many in this blog have got it all wrong."

Such arrogance. Furthermore, such a plethoric use of Americanised phrases, grammar and spelling in your commentary. If you are indeed from that particular ex-British colony then I suppose your ignorance is partially understandable. However, your presumption that you are, without question, right coupled with the staggering levels of your pomposity are, frankly, laughable and insulting in equal measure.

If you persist in the continuation of posting your inane drivel on here, then, at least, have the common courtesy to use the Queen's English. This, after all, is England.
CharlieFitzH
CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Cheryl Cole is UK sweet heart. LOL. For what - miming, hitting black toilet attender, became famous by milking the split with her husband. Thank god !! I dont live in UK. You guys can keep you nation sweetheart in UK.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next