Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mung-ho Leona stirs up tour trouble

+5
Skin4
Sam09
Exakta
Carpy
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Mung-ho Leona stirs up tour trouble Empty Mung-ho Leona stirs up tour trouble

Post  Admin Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 am

LEONA LEWIS sounds like she's getting a bit too big for her faux-leather moccasins.

The X Factor winner from a few years back is a militant veggie - and it's close to causing mutiny on her Labyrinth tour of Britain.

The warbler, from London's Hackney, has insisted everyone on the road with her eats the same as she does.

She is paying for it, after all.

And that means a mouthwatering feast of mung beans, Quorn and other obscure cardboard cr*p being served up backstage. A source on Leona's tour said: "There are going to be murders.

"Leona has demanded that only veggie food be made available for everyone - and members of the crew are threatening to quit.

"She will not even allow food to be bought off-site then brought in.

"She is getting a reputation as a bit of a pain in the a*se.

"She is such a diva. It's getting out of control."

One of the worst things I have encountered over the years doing this job is the backstage catering at a SIR PAUL McCARTNEY gig.

I'd rather eat my shoes than the veggie slurry he served up. It was rank.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3023677/Leona-Lewis-stirs-up-trouble-on-tour-bus.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Mung-ho Leona stirs up tour trouble Empty Re: Mung-ho Leona stirs up tour trouble

Post  Carpy Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I didn't know she was a veggie, I used to think she was quite intelligent.

Carpy

Back to top Go down

Mung-ho Leona stirs up tour trouble Empty Re: Mung-ho Leona stirs up tour trouble

Post  Exakta Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Because she believes she is the queen bee she thinks she has the right to dictate what people eat. Will the skills of her crew be undermined if they are not vegetarians? No, she just wants to be a control freak. Let her find a crew of yes-people who will allow themselves to be dominated by her. She is only a singer, not God. What a difference in a short space of time from the singer who was so overcome she had won to the demanding creature she has become.

Exakta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam09 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 pm

If it IS true, then she is getting a bit to big for her boots,but untill she confirms it via TV interview I reserve judgement!!after all Im not easerly lead unlike a few people on here!!lol

Sam09

Back to top Go down

Post  Skin4 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 pm

DONT WANT TO MINCE MY WORDS BUT THEY ARE IN A BIT OF A STEW

Skin4

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteFox22 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 pm

If it's true then Leona is clearly buying into her own hype. What a nerve telling other people what they can and can't eat!!
WhiteFox22
WhiteFox22

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Im surprised Leona Lewis would behave this way. I totally admire her for sticking by what she believes in but this is no excuse to expect other people to lead by her example. Come on Leona stay on planet earth thats why we love you, beacause youve always been down to earth and not some spoilt diva.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Wigwam_Salesman Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 pm

IF it's true (and she strikes me as someone who could easily become a complete pain in the ar$e) then it doesn't matter who is paying for it, she has no right to tell people what they can and can't eat.

I doubt her record company would open themselves up to these kind of discimination charge possibilities though.

Wigwam_Salesman

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaacf Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Skin4 wrote:DONT WANT TO MINCE MY WORDS BUT THEY ARE IN A BIT OF A STEW

thx for making me lol!

Isaacf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down