Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loner Lewis

+6
KaiTheAssassin
TheDogBuster
Siouxie60
World_To_Rights
ScotsGhirl
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Loner Lewis Empty Loner Lewis

Post  Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Loner Lewis 52569734

LEONA LEWIS'S boyfriend has been noticeable by his absence from her live shows.
Her bloke LOU AL-CHAMAA was not there for the opening night of her Labyrinth Tour in Sheffield. Or the second night in Liverpool. Or Nottingham on Wednesday.

Given that notoriously shy Leona is out on her very first world tour, you'd think her chap might be there to offer some encouragement.

Instead she has got her mum MARIA and dad AURAL on the road with her, as well as her manager and the rest of her entourage.

The singer's mum has taken up a full-time job as Leona's personal assistant on the tour.

I can't help wondering if all is well between Leona and Lou, who have known each other since they were kids.

But Leona's people assure me they are very much still together and Lou will be joining her later on the tour.

They've told me the former electrician - who now works for record company Sony Music - is away on business in America.

Leona's spokesman said: "Lou is currently working in America and will be here for the London dates."

I'll be keeping an eye on things to see if he does appear when she gets to London at the end of next week.

But at least I'm in Leona's good books.

I handed back extremely sensitive travel documents which were found by a Bizarre reader.

A bag containing detailed itineraries for Leona, AEROSMITH, KASABIAN and MASSIVE ATTACK was left at Strood railway station in Kent at the start of the week.

In the wrong hands, the documents could have caused a major headache for all concerned.

So I sent the package straight back to its rightful owner and all is well.

But I couldn't help noticing that Leona checks into hotels under the name Ms Hoopsee Daisy.

Kasabian's TOM MEIGHAN uses Jack Burton and bandmate SERGE PIZZORNO prefers Rocky Dennis.

Leona plays in Manchester tonight and on Sunday.

Presumably someone will be Driving Miss Daisy there?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2999447/Leona-Lewiss-bloke-misses-shows.html

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Loner Lewis Empty Re: Loner Lewis

Post  ScotsGhirl Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Is the bloke not aloud a life of his own??

ScotsGhirl

Back to top Go down

Post  World_To_Rights Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 pm

They don't have to be together all the time - the tabloids are never satisfied: together all the time = clingy, together sometimes = oh my are they even still together???????????
World_To_Rights
World_To_Rights

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie60 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:16 pm

I don't go to work with my husband because I have my own job!! Whats wrong with the fact that he's not at her shows?? He's probably heard it a thousand times!

Siouxie60

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDogBuster Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Probbally because she is rubbish and cant sing,mans got sensce!

TheDogBuster

Back to top Go down

Post  KaiTheAssassin Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:18 pm

She's probably bored him to death.
KaiTheAssassin
KaiTheAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Lou and Ms Hoopsee are together for life. I think they have developed an unbreakable bond after being together for so long. People like that just can't tolerate being with different people so if they break up, they will always crawl back into each others life again. Go Lou and Hoopsee!!!
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  Shimmer Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

They're are not joined at the hip! She has her singing career and her boyfriend has his own job to do - they can't be expected to live in each other's pockets 24/7.

Shimmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenwith6 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

It's incredibly healthy to have seperate careers and interests, look at the 'celebs' who have their partners hanging on their arm 24/7, miserable, jealous, sniping about who earns most etc. Seems a great and healthy relationship to me.

Helenwith6

Back to top Go down

Post  Calhoon Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Who can blame the boy? I can think of nothing worse than attending leona lewis concerts day after day! No, wait a minute. Watching Amy Winohouse or Alexandra Burke would be just as appalling!

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down