Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink has blast at festival

+3
Redannie
Steffdj
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Pink has blast at festival Empty Pink has blast at festival

Post  Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 am

Pink has blast at festival 43550407Pink has blast at festival 28043303

PINK had her own special kind of footie vuvuzela last night.

The trumpet was just one of her props during her energetic festival set.

The woman knows how to put on a show, starting with dropping out of a box suspended hundreds of feet in the air.

I did wonder if her acrobatic circus antics were going to work on the temporary stage but I needn't have worried.

She nailed it and brought the Funhouse to the Isle Of Wight.

SIR PAUL McCARTNEY was introduced via video link by JAMES CORDEN, who was left speechless by the task.

The big man scrawled his introduction on cue cards.

Macca rattled through some of the best Beatles songs along with his solo work.

When you've got a back catalogue like his you don't need a trapeze to impress.

Meanwhile, FRIENDLY FIRES frontman ED MACFARLANE must have balls of steel.

He threw some serious shapes during the band set yesterday - the kind that would clear the dancefloor at your cousin's wedding.

On Saturday Paloma Faith put in a performance as classy as her clobber.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3012589/Pinks-top-of-the-props-at-Isle-Of-Wight-Fesitval.html

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Pink has blast at festival Empty Re: Pink has blast at festival

Post  Steffdj Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Iv seen sooo many videos of her live seen her loads of times live, so imagine my dismay at leaving it 3hours too late to book tickets to this gig at Sunderland..not only that she has changed her hair again, thats another new style i need to get done..on top of that few of my friends have seen her TWICE already!!!! and she never will be be outdone, always sings live, always energetic always a great show, on the tour she is in a giant inflateable ball rolling over the crowd...SINGING!!!! WTF i adore her

Steffdj

Back to top Go down

Post  Redannie Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Steffdj wrote:Iv seen sooo many videos of her live seen her loads of times live, so imagine my dismay at leaving it 3hours too late to book tickets to this gig at Sunderland..not only that she has changed her hair again, thats another new style i need to get done..on top of that few of my friends have seen her TWICE already!!!! and she never will be be outdone, always sings live, always energetic always a great show, on the tour she is in a giant inflateable ball rolling over the crowd...SINGING!!!! WTF i adore her

I agree with every word you say I love her. I have seen her a few times live and would love to see her again Smile

Redannie

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamo_Is_A_Ledge Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Pink is so awful.

Seamo_Is_A_Ledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Vikster1 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Pink is utterly the dogs daggly's! hot hot hot

Vikster1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauraingib Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Seamo_Is_A_Ledge wrote:Pink is so awful.

How on earth you can say Pink is awful is a mystery!!??!! She is one of the only singers around that can actually sing!! Not only that but she puts on and AMAZING performance!!! Love to know who you think is good if you think Pinks that bad!!!!!

Lauraingib

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelGudTime Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Bit gutted to read she entered in the box as she didnt do that in Bolton on Sat does anyone know why? Lauraingib totally agree how can you you just simply say she is awful. I have seen her 5 times now and not once have I been let down or dissapionted with what I saw she is amazing

FeelGudTime

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamo_Is_A_Ledge Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Lauraingib wrote:
Seamo_Is_A_Ledge wrote:Pink is so awful.

How on earth you can say Pink is awful is a mystery!!??!! She is one of the only singers around that can actually sing!! Not only that but she puts on and AMAZING performance!!! Love to know who you think is good if you think Pinks that bad!!!!!

It wont let me give my reasons as to why I dont like her which is odd as none of it was insulting but ah well.
In response to who I like? Red hot chili peppers, Pink floyd, The Clash, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley etc etc

Seamo_Is_A_Ledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down