Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ky love him

+5
SunFly
AngieMC
Jooles
Tommy85
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Ky love him Empty Ky love him

Post  Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 am

Ky love him 71647049
KYLIE MINOGUE has spoken for the first time about how madly in love she is with boyfriend Andres Velencoso.

And although the pint-sized pop star admitted that marriage "may not be for me", she raves about the 32-year-old Spanish model.

She said: "We're very much together, very happy and very much in love.

"He makes me laugh because he's not afraid to make a fool of himself.

"On top of everything else, we are really good mates. We have so many things in common, from loving to dance around the house together to going out to fancy places to eat.

"We both love a bit of luxury but are just as happy to muck about."

Kylie wowed the world with her tight gold hot pants in the video of Spinning Around ten years ago - but, amazingly, Andres prefers her to wear MORE clothes.

The 42-year-old star, who has been dating him for 18 months, said in an interview with Hello Magazine: "He loves me most of all with no make-up on, wearing my golfing jumper and jeans.

Struggles
"It's his favourite look because he knows he's getting something out of it - a game of golf."

On a more serious note, Kylie admitted she struggles with the knowledge that she may never be able to have a baby after she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

She said: "I'd love to have babies - but it's very hard."

Her sister Dannii, who always said she did not want children, is now pregnant. Kylie said: "She'd say the same thing. Life's funny, isn't it? She's blossoming."

In an interview at the weekend, Kylie admitted she has used Botox and hinted at other non-intrusive work including micropeels. She said: "Botox gave me a bad rap. I stopped using it a while ago. I have lines on my face now and that's OK.

"It fascinates me that I'm asked so much about it, when advertising for face products is forced down our throats. There are some things you can do. Most people have done them. You can have microdermabrasions and micropeels. If these things are going to give you better skin, why not?"

Kylie - diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer in May 2005 - also revealed how drastically her appearance altered during chemotherapy.

She said: "My face has gone through a lot of changes. If you look back at me before I was ill, there was nothing of me... In a way I looked much older than I do now. All of me is just fleshier now but my face changed. It filled out, it puffed up with the drugs.

"It's not puffed now but then it was because of the chemotherapy and steroids. I could see my cheeks via my peripheral vision.

"I'd never noticed my cheeks before, but I could look down and I was like, 'Those are my cheeks!' "

Thankfully, Kylie's in remission now - and judging by the smile on her face, she couldn't be happier.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3012545/Kylie-Andres-likes-me-with-no-make-up-in-my-golf-jumper.html

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ky love him Empty Re: Ky love him

Post  Tommy85 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm

'No Nickers' more like ..... I could think of a lot less things for you to were than no 'make up' Kylie !
Tommy85
Tommy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Has anyone else noticed , he is giving Kylie a tender kiss on the tip of her nose yet he seems to be distracted and is looking away.
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  AngieMC Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 pm

she just sealed the end of her relationship as they all do when gushing how much in love they are

AngieMC

Back to top Go down

Post  SunFly Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 pm

She`s ALWAYS MADLY in love!!
SunFly
SunFly

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Good grief. How about this woman actually say something of interest rather than relying on her PR to keep making up this nonsense?
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender_4_ever Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Tomorrow they will be very much separate for sure!
Lavender_4_ever
Lavender_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jooles Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Why cant you people just accept she is happy!!!
Jooles
Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlet1979 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Jooles wrote:Why cant you people just accept she is happy!!!

lmao Jooles Maybe they want abit of Kylie as well ha ha
Scarlet1979
Scarlet1979
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KevinLyto Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 pm

litle sis Danii has settled down 4 a family, please do the same Kylie..,!! just advising...

KevinLyto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down