Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - Why aye captain

+17
oO_andy_THFC_Oo
Mayson
Bear2
RugbyMum2
Lavender_4_ever
Jewels55
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Benson62
Chelsie2010
Lexington
Blue-Azzurri
TrueBarcaFan
Clarko6
Rigsby1980
ToronStganymede
Rudollf
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Cheryl Cole - Why aye captain Empty Cheryl Cole - Why aye captain

Post  Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 am

FOUR years ago CHERYL COLE was hitting the boutiques of Baden Baden while hubby ASHLEY was on World Cup duty in Germany.
But with divorce imminent this time she's swerving the entire circus - and will spend much of the tournament sailing around the Pacific with dancer pal DEREK HOUGH.

On Saturday Cheryl will finish a string of European gigs supporting BLACK EYED PEAS.

Then at the end of next week she will jet off to Los Angeles to work on the follow-up to hit debut album 3 Words before her X Factor commitments kick in.

While she's in the States, supportive chum Dez has organised a romantic getaway for the pair.

Derek - who won Dancing With The Stars in the USA - has booked a sailing trip to the idyllic island of Catalina. It's a favourite destination for honeymooners, though Derek and Cheryl's relationship isn't that well advanced yet.

A source said: "Cheryl had mentioned to Derek in passing recently that she likes the idea of sailing.

"She said she'd never been on a proper sailing holiday, so Derek decided to organise one for her."

The source added: "Obviously Cheryl's feet haven't touched the ground much recently. She's been all over Europe on tour and is looking for a break.

"She's really excited about going sailing with Derek."

The island of Santa Catalina lies about 20 miles off the coast of Los Angeles.

Present
Diving is a popular pastime - and the pair could spend some of their stay exploring the Lover's Cove marine sanctuary.

Generous Derek, who is currently staying with Cheryl at her Surrey mansion, has already organised a present for her birthday too.

She turns 27 on June 30 and Derek has booked her up for a string of sailing lessons while the pair are pottering around the Pacific together.

Cheryl filed for a quickie divorce against her cheating Chelsea defender husband Cole on Tuesday.

A decent break is the least she deserves. And she won't have to watch a moment of footie for the entire trip.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2994578/Cheryl-Cole-will-spend-World-Cup-sailing-with-Derek-Hough.html

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - Why aye captain Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - Why aye captain

Post  Rudollf Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Hmm i remember plenty of pics of Cheryl sunning herself on a yacht last year... All this media coverage of her life is becoming a real drag. Yawn.

Rudollf

Back to top Go down

Post  ToronStganymede Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:01 pm

... twenty-six miles across the sea - santa catalina is a-waitin' for me ...

ToronStganymede

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm

So much spin, so little talent.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarko6 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 pm

See Cheryl is really milking this Derik thing, if nothing is going on she should just clear up the speculation because the paps are really trying to make out somthing is happening.
Clarko6
Clarko6

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Once again she is going for a guy who is way out of her league when it comes to comparing their relative talents.
Rigsby1980
Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Derek is doing excellent job to get extra column inches. Cheryl thanks for sparing UK public bu opting for vacation in LA.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue-Azzurri Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Its getting a level of loonacy.... can we get a hunman canon that could shoot someone over the atlantic or a hot air balloon! we would let Cheryl provide the hot air!!!

Blue-Azzurri

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexington Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Poor Cheryl She's realy one of the famous idiot woman in the UK. She's a short-thought process woman. Deciding to split with his husband because of some revelations made from papers is absolutely ridiculous. She does not even worth Ashley Cole's love. Terry's wife had forgave her husband, it takes love and strenght to sort that kind of case out. Cheryl doe not simply have that kind of personality.
Ashley Cole is a strong man, a real strong man as he continuous to show his is concentrate on what he does in and off spitch. In his last games he does not seem in trouble at all with this shame story, he kept playing well with Chelsea and for England. Keep serving your Country Ashley and wash off all this stupid stuffs from your mind.

Lexington

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelsie2010 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I don't blame Cheryl for ditching Ashley over the allegations as they were pretty damning. And life is too short to live a love life like that for them both. Sometimes love just isn't enough trust is needed. I do hope he was given a fair chance to give his side rather than Cheryl running off for 3 weeks and then a swift 'get out'. She is young and single, so is free to do what she wants ditto Ashley.
Chelsie2010
Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson62 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 pm

I am sick to death of reading about Cheryl and this dancer. Please move to LA and give us all piece. She is only a ned who made good and the dancer probably needs subtitles to know what she is babbling on about.

Benson62

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 pm

I wish she WOULD sail away somewhere.

In the mean time I would like to wish Ashley (who actually HAS a talent, unlike his Ankleless former missus) and the rest of the England football team all the best for the world cup in South Africa. Bring it home boys!
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewels55 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:16 pm

If anyone deserves a break it's Cheryl Cole. A lot of people seem to forget that it was Ashley Cole who did have affairs, otherwise he would have really denied the claims made by the papers. Did anyone see anything about him denying it. No, so they must have been true. There is no smoke without fire and this as been proven many times before. She is now only waiting for her divorce to be final then she can do what she wants to do. And enjoy herself without thinking were her two timing husband is, and who with.
Jewels55
Jewels55

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender_4_ever Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:17 pm

NEVER EVER PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL CALL COLE!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL CALL COLE!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL CALL COLE!!!!!!!! THE ***** IS STILL CALL COLE SO BACK OFF!!!!! NEVER TOGETHER!!!!! FOREVER SEPARATE!!!!!! DEREK IS NEVER EVER HERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Lavender_4_ever
Lavender_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post  RugbyMum2 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Although I do not like Ashley Cole or Cheryl for that matter I would just like to ask one thing ? ' why all this hatred for him' ok he cheated on cheryl and he was pretty stupid to think he could get away with it but he wasnt the first person to cheat and I,m sure he won't be the last,but he is getting all this hatred for cheating,not denying it etc ,and all the sympathy lies with her, which in the circumstances it should be but enough is enough now, she is divorcing him ,and he knows what he has lost ,so let us all have a break from their business ie : who she sees, where she goes or what she does because I for one couldnt really care less. Ashley has kept a dignified silence and thats the way it should be ,its their business and no one elses.

RugbyMum2

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear2 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I wish Cheryl good luck. She deserves happiness after being treated like a fool by that moron Ashley Cole.

Bear2

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Cheryl do you know something called dignified silence?. May be , Ashley can help you out.
Private life should be Private not in public forum. It wont help you ,if you keep milking the split. Ask you PR and management team to back off and stop leaking info to Media in the name of "sources". We all know everything Cheryl does is scripted and well planned strategy by her publicists.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayson Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Cheryl Cole,Cheryl Cole,Cheryl Cole...I'm sick of hearing about this woman !!!

Mayson

Back to top Go down

Post  oO_andy_THFC_Oo Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm

i think Lavender_4_ever just had a breakdown...

oO_andy_THFC_Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Exservice Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Lavender_4_ever wrote:NEVER EVER PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL CALL COLE!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL CALL COLE!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER PAIR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S STILL CALL COLE!!!!!!!! THE ***** IS STILL CALL COLE SO BACK OFF!!!!! NEVER TOGETHER!!!!! FOREVER SEPARATE!!!!!! DEREK IS NEVER EVER HERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Chill Smile
Exservice
Exservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandaman121 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:26 pm

There is 2 sides to every story and Ashley has done the decent thing and kept quiet. I am sure Cheryl is not the sweet and innocent one, she makes out to be.

Pandaman121

Back to top Go down

Post  Blooper59 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Pandaman121 wrote:There is 2 sides to every story and Ashley has done the decent thing and kept quiet. I am sure Cheryl is not the sweet and innocent one, she makes out to be.

Not to start an argument but there are three sides to every story:
His, hers and the truth!

Blooper59

Back to top Go down

Post  Skatie79 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Maybe Lavander is Ashley lol

Skatie79

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content