Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megan Fox - Megan is a tropical treat

+34
Suzy_Love
EgyptianQueen73
Bear2
BirdManiw
EyesMack4Bush
World_To_Rights
V1ckzta
Unique10
Stumpy_CGS
Psycholisa
StoneColdhds
Tuco
Jonte
Gio_Ayr
Morticia32
Icon
RoccoBonaducci
SayIt
Antoc1
TKW
LawyerChrissy
Mimicapleton
KateKateKate
Treble1999
Darren1
The-Reaper
Unpronounced
Pb4U
Prime
JT_Cro
Myslf
ToronStganymede
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Admin
38 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Megan Fox - Megan is a tropical treat - Page 2 Empty Re: Megan Fox - Megan is a tropical treat

Post  Psycholisa Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Nothing wrong with tattoos, it's small minded people who "label" tattoo wearers as bad. Do tattooed people tell people who wear football shirts that they are fools and idiots?

Psycholisa

Back to top Go down

Megan Fox - Megan is a tropical treat - Page 2 Empty Re: Megan Fox - Megan is a tropical treat

Post  Stumpy_CGS Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:30 pm

So she did not have a matching bikini on. I fail to see how this matters.
Yes she is attractive, yes she is as thick as a goldfish and is not a great actress. SO what, the world is full of people trying one thing or another and not really being good at it.
In fact builders, plumbers, painters etc come to mind. Some great ones out there, also real rubbish ones too.

Stumpy_CGS

Back to top Go down

Post  Unique10 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm

She is definitely NOT the best looking woman in the World.She is shaped like a BOY

Unique10

Back to top Go down

Post  V1ckzta Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Eeeeeewwwww how stupid do those tattoos look! Amazing how someone can look so beautiful and then so hideous!

V1ckzta

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Psycholisa wrote:Nothing wrong with tattoos, it's small minded people who "label" tattoo wearers as bad. Do tattooed people tell people who wear football shirts that they are fools and idiots?

psycholisa, there are dozens of reasons why the skin should not be broken and to say that there is nothing wrong with tatoos serves only to show that you don't understand infectious diseases. Hepatitis is not at all rare in people who have had tatoos and whilst sterile needles and materials help avoid problems, tattooists are not micro biologists. Some tattooists do operate to very high standards. Others should be in another profession.

But another reasons exists not to have tattoos. Whilst in the 20's they may look cool and "with it" in the 60's they serve to show clearly that here was someone not to bright in their youth.

Worse than this, many employees discriminate against people who have obvious and noticeable tattoos and many a rising manager has sought to have a tattoo removed before seen by his MD or Chairman.

Safer without them.
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  World_To_Rights Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Way too skinny now. V1ckzta the only thing wrong with tattoos are the people with small minds. Everyone is different and if we all looked the same it would be a very dull place. If I told you that you looked like you looked like a hooker because of your clothes you wouldn't like it.
World_To_Rights
World_To_Rights

Back to top Go down

Post  World_To_Rights Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Also, I'm not saying EVERYONE should have a tattoo but I do think people should not judge those who choose to/not to have tattoos. If they aren't hurting you or costing you anything then why should it matter? No need for nasty comments.
World_To_Rights
World_To_Rights

Back to top Go down

Post  EyesMack4Bush Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Ya gotta love her.

EyesMack4Bush

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdManiw Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Why must women ruin themselves with tattoos? They don't look attractive even on men.

BirdManiw

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear2 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

She looks great. I don't have tattoos but I think they add individuality and she gets away with it.

Bear2

Back to top Go down

Post  EgyptianQueen73 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 pm

i love my tattoos i have 9 at the moment and so does my husband they make a person as individual as they want to be and i think all those people who slag people off about tattoos are to chicken to get the themselves

EgyptianQueen73

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdManiw Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Rubbish egyptianqueen73, I've got more inteligence. I'm not prepared to make myself look like a billboard.

BirdManiw

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzy_Love Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 pm

well done n thank you birdmaniw! my job's done. one more thing here, u've got to have the LIMIT with these tattoos honestly because you might change your mind when you are 60 plus yyack

Suzy_Love

Back to top Go down

Post  SapperJon Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Ok , a few tattoos done well do ( on some people ) Look good, but on most people they don't. A friend of mine has so many it looks cheap, hence his nickname Doodle

SapperJon

Back to top Go down

Post  EgyptianQueen73 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:41 pm

BirdManiw wrote:Rubbish egyptianqueen73, I've got more inteligence. I'm not prepared to make myself look like a billboard.

i do have intelligence(i can spell intelligence properly) and to suzy_love i thought long and hard about my tattoos and i will not ever regret my tattoos when im old and grey i will be the hippest granny around lol

EgyptianQueen73

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBeard Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Whenever a conversation comes up about tatoos people always say "what about when you're 60?" ...firstly who gives a toss about when you're 60?! LIVE NOW!!! secondly who knows where technology or public opinion will be in 30 years!!! And lastly Smoking and Drinking will do a lot more damage to your future self than some faded ink! By the way I don't have any tatoos, that's my personal choice but on some people I think they look amazing.

BlueBeard

Back to top Go down

Post  EgyptianQueen73 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm

BlueBeard wrote:Whenever a conversation comes up about tatoos people always say "what about when you're 60?" ...firstly who gives a toss about when you're 60?! LIVE NOW!!! secondly who knows where technology or public opinion will be in 30 years!!! And lastly Smoking and Drinking will do a lot more damage to your future self than some faded ink! By the way I don't have any tatoos, that's my personal choice but on some people I think they look amazing.

well said i rest my case :-)

EgyptianQueen73

Back to top Go down

Post  Princessb86 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Why are people slagging off tattoos shouldnt it just be personal preference?? get over yourselves!!

Princessb86

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerSwood Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Big gaudy tats make her look like a cheap hussy not a world class actress.

TigerSwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2