Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Cole - X-hausting for Cheryl

+21
Footballs
Shanc1978
Jonte
TrueBarcaFan
MaggieHicks
Icon
Jewels55
MissAmerica
Kuntakinte1
Skatie79
Lavender_4_ever
SuspectDevice
Super_Ravi_Bopara
StreamDvd
Sid8810
Zee101
Blue-Azzurri
Lion74
AltyBlue
Phil-One
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cheryl Cole - X-hausting for Cheryl Empty Cheryl Cole - X-hausting for Cheryl

Post  Admin Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:35 pm

HARD-WORKING CHERYL COLE plans to jet out to LA as soon as X Factor goes to the boot camp stage so she can try to finish her second album.
The Geordie has started the follow-up to 3 Words and wants to wrap it up as soon as possible.

So instead of taking a break after the auditions stage, she's going to head for a California studio.

GIRLS ALOUD pal NICOLA ROBERTS has lent a hand, writing a track she hopes will end up on the album.

A source said: "Cheryl is champing at the bit to make more music so she's doing everything to fit in sessions.

The X Factor contestants she mentors will probably be flown to LA for boot camp so she can spend even more time making tunes."

Somehow I can't see that Girls Aloud reunion happening for a while.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3039643/Cheryls-X-hausting-schedule.html

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - X-hausting for Cheryl Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - X-hausting for Cheryl

Post  Phil-One Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

she looks ok, but please don't let her sing.

Phil-One

Back to top Go down

Cheryl Cole - X-hausting for Cheryl Empty Re: Cheryl Cole - X-hausting for Cheryl

Post  AltyBlue Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Well done Cheryl, your career is progressing nicely,here is your checklist;

Qualify for a talentless girl band, check
Prance around has if you have made if big, check
Snag yourself a high profile footballer, check
Convince the British public you can sing, check
Now off to the USA to convince them you can sing, Predicted failure.

Cheryl, USA have talent in abundance, they will rip you to shreds, unlike here where most people think you can sing !! USA will spit you out, mark my words.

AltyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Congratulations to Cheryl, she is doing great, I will definitely buy her albums to support her, because so many are so negative & envious of her success & of anything she does. She is looking great. California should do you good.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue-Azzurri Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Can someone tell her that theirs a future Mrs COLE on the way... TWEEEEDDDD pls

Blue-Azzurri

Back to top Go down

Post  Zee101 Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:56 pm

tweedy tweedy go away, and don't come back anonther day.i have seen enough of you and won't be watching the xfactor because of you.
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid8810 Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:57 pm

she is clinging onto the lucrative name Cole...go back tweedy! lol god tweedy sounds so council housed haha a flipping Geordie tower block!
I think towards the end she was pretending to love Ashley Cole, no wonder he cheated on her, and no wonder she was so forgiving and cool about it. All her concern was to keep in the marriage and keep her surname ..well Ashley's surname.
Sid8810
Sid8810

Back to top Go down

Post  StreamDvd Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm

surely singing lessons plus vocal improvement surgery should come first

StreamDvd

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 pm

More crap which no one will listen to in five years time. Still, creative art is NOT the point. It's about mugging the SUCKERS (yes, YOU!) for every penny they can get. MORONS!
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  SuspectDevice Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Is it me or is she wearing one of them thingies they wrap dead bodies in?

SuspectDevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender_4_ever Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm

When will that NO PERSONALITY will dumb Ashley's surname???? I think Tweedie is a cute name.
Lavender_4_ever
Lavender_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skatie79 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Keep the name you want Cheryl. Who elses business is it. My husbands ex wife kept his name and they had no kids together. Her choice. Can't wait for the new album and the x-factor!

Skatie79

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuntakinte1 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 pm

2nd album? I defy anyone to tell me 2 tracks from the 1st album
Kuntakinte1
Kuntakinte1

Back to top Go down

Post  MissAmerica Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 pm

A second album????? Is she serious????????????

MissAmerica

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 pm

So much of envy and jealousy - will get no one anywhere in life. Be happy for a success you envious lot who comment negatively.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuntakinte1 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Lion74 wrote:So much of envy and jealousy - will get no one anywhere in life. Be happy for a success you envious lot who comment negatively.

she cannot sing well mate.....you support her if you want.....am im not jealous as im sure my voice is on a par with hers
Kuntakinte1
Kuntakinte1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewels55 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Words, Parachute, Heaven, Fight for this love,you might not like her but a lot of people do so get over yourselfs. Cheryl will be around a long time yet. I look forward to the new album.
Jewels55
Jewels55

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Kuntakinte1 wrote:
Lion74 wrote:So much of envy and jealousy - will get no one anywhere in life. Be happy for a success you envious lot who comment negatively.

she cannot sing well mate.....you support her if you want.....am im not jealous as im sure my voice is on a par with hers

Every one however mediocre is entitled to their opinion, if you are have a voice on par with Cheryl, why don't we see or hear you on any show? Its pure envy that people write negatively about others who are in the limelight. She is very pretty that is not my opinion but of many and she is doing great. Be happy for her. I bet you don't look anything like her, that is your problem.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Icon Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

was there a first album?

Icon

Back to top Go down

Post  MaggieHicks Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Stick to wearing seriously expensive clothes and posing for the camera's, luv. Your voice and your music wouldn't get past round one of X-Factor.

MaggieHicks

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Ashley Cole- Supremely talented footballer. Best left back in the world and by far the best English player in this World Cup. He always gives his best whenever he pulls English shirt but English media and public hate him and some even send death threats for giving his 100% for England.

Cheryl Cole- Symbol of talentlessness and opportunism. Pure example of luck. But English Media and public love her and call her National sweetheart and so on.

Seriously dont understand British fascination for talentless souls and bringing down their most talented people like Ashley Cole who has no replacement in English squad.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Talentless is only thing i can associate with Cheryl Cole. Why is still call herself "Cole"? may be, people will think she is also supremely talented like her soon to be ex-husband Ashley Cole(Best left back in the world).
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonte Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Nothing is more galling to its readers than a newspaper in service to a self appointed celebrity with nothing to offer. Examples being Jordan and this strange woman who seems to opt for clothing with bits missing.

If the Sun is to extol the virtues of celebrities, at least pick celebrities who have virtues fit to be extolled. There is no real news in a woman who can't sing going to LA to record an album.
Jonte
Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post  Skatie79 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Kuntakinte1 wrote:

Fight for this love, 3 words and parachute?? Sorry that's 3 not 2. Obviously you aren't aware of Cheryls pop music. They were all top 5s aswell.

TrueBarcaFan wrote:Talentless is only thing i can associate with Cheryl Cole. Why is still call herself "Cole"? may be, people will think she is also supremely talented like her soon to be ex-husband Ashley Cole(Best left back in the world).

if you are as your name says why do you constantly feel sorry for Ashley Cole? worry about your own team players and not Chelsea ones. Sure he's old enough to look after himeself. Or get his new glamour model to do it for him. You can't beat class!

Skatie79

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueBarcaFan Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Skatie79 wrote:
TrueBarcaFan wrote:Talentless is only thing i can associate with Cheryl Cole. Why is still call herself "Cole"? may be, people will think she is also supremely talented like her soon to be ex-husband Ashley Cole(Best left back in the world).

if you are as your name says why do you constantly feel sorry for Ashley Cole? worry about your own team players and not Chelsea ones. Sure he's old enough to look after himeself. Or get his new glamour model to do it for him. You can't beat class!

It just fascinates how you guys slag off talented footballer Ashley Cole because of the events which happened off the field. you people really need some reality check. Ashley Cole isn't only one cheated on his wife. There are millions and millions in this world.
TrueBarcaFan
TrueBarcaFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next