Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m calming down to be a mother

+11
TheTruthSpeaker
Nondipoo
Dossa
Manuella
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Voice17
InternetBabe
ScarletVonFist
Ste_A_B_W
Clarko6
Admin
15 posters

Go down

I’m calming down to be a mother Empty I’m calming down to be a mother

Post  Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm

POP minx LILY ALLEN is desperate to quit the limelight and have a baby, she has revealed.
The singer, 25, believes she is the right age to tackle motherhood and would quit touring to do it.

She said: "I don't think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23. It's difficult as a woman who wants a family.

"Kids take up your whole life, particularly in the first two or three years. So it wouldn't be very responsible of me to commit to doing a world tour if I had a baby."

Lily, who is dating builder Sam Cooper, 31, has calmed down since her notorious spats with AMY WINEHOUSE, KYLIE MINOGUE and KATY PERRY.

And the Not Fair singer sparked pregnancy rumours when she stayed off the booze at last week's Glastonbury festival - and admitted she had not touched a drop for a month.

Lily suffered the heartbreak of a miscarriage in 2008 when she was dating CHEMICAL BROTHERS star ED SIMONS.

The award-winning songwriter - who has battled weight issues - revealed she has gained a few pounds recently but is her happiest yet.

She told the new issue of Elle magazine, out now: "Since the tour finished in March, I've put on about half a stone. But I do pilates three times a week.

"I am still body conscious, but I'm not so concerned with it - I don't care as much."

Meanwhile, she is moving into the fashion business, opening a dress shop with her sister Lucy in central London later this year.

It will be called Lucy In Disguise and hire out Lily's old frocks and stage costumes.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3036439/Pop-star-Lily-Allen-wants-a-baby.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

I’m calming down to be a mother Empty Re: I’m calming down to be a mother

Post  Clarko6 Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Lily has been saying this for two years now.
Clarko6
Clarko6

Back to top Go down

Post  Ste_A_B_W Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Strange comments from someone who's "retired" and been dating her fella for a matter of months. Perhaps she ought to relax a little and enjoy the successful position she's in right now... she could wait another 20 years to start a family, but the industry she's in is a fickle one and not everyone has the staying power to come back to it after a long break.
Ste_A_B_W
Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletVonFist Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Cracked record! Has she not got anything else to talk about she has been saying this for so long, bored now!

ScarletVonFist

Back to top Go down

Post  InternetBabe Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 pm

lilly can she just get on with it..keeps repeating herself over the years and never seems to quite manage it, DO WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW..now just **** of

InternetBabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Voice17 Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 pm

why do these celebs feel the need to tell all about their personal lives in the press and in interviews...just get on with it, who really cares!

Voice17

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Ravi_Bopara Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm

25 years old and DESPERATE to have a baby? Do me a favour. Too many people have kids for the wrong reasons, and this is another example. Lily has a fragile mind and she needs to learn to know and like herself before having a child. Take some time out for yourself Lily.
Super_Ravi_Bopara
Super_Ravi_Bopara

Back to top Go down

Post  Manuella Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:30 pm

25 isn't young to have a baby. Lily has exactly the right attitude in that she wants two or three years off with her child. All too often we're seeing people wait until their late 30's or older to start a family (because they're worried about leaving it too late, more than any great desire for a child)then having difficulties conceiving. Lily is financially secure; in a happy, loving relationship; 25years old; and in the right frame of mind. There could not be a more perfect time to have a baby.

Good Luck Lily. I wish you every happiness.

Manuella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dossa Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

she would say anything if it meant getting her ugly little chav face in the tabloids

Dossa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nondipoo Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:34 pm

She isn't a celeb, voice17. She is an immature wannabe, who never will 'be'. Yes, lets hope she has a baby, then we won't have to keep having her rammed down our throats all the time. Boring.

Nondipoo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthSpeaker Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm

She's retiring, no she's not.. she's retiring again.. no she's not .. again.. she's retiring to have a baby... give it up luv, you're getting irritating and boring now.

TheTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestialgirl Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm

As much as some people may dislike her at least she is being responsible in having a child and wants it for the right reasons. Too many celebrities have a child as an accessory nowadays and then leave it with a nanny when they get bored... Madonna comes to mind.
Celestialgirl
Celestialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MissP67 Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:37 pm

The sooner the better then.....

MissP67

Back to top Go down

Post  SJ6007 Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:38 pm

how many times is that now???
SJ6007
SJ6007

Back to top Go down

Post  yardmanforlife Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 pm

omg i still or the life of me can't understand why people hate on people they don't no...be happy for people that are doing well for themselves...shes not killing anyone

yardmanforlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum