Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl's Beano there done that

5 posters

Go down

Cheryl's Beano there done that Empty Cheryl's Beano there done that

Post  Admin Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm

CHERYL Cole will be immortalised in cartoon form as she's landed a role in iconic comic The Beano.

The X Factor judge inspired the publishers to write her into the long-running animated magazine after they spotted her wearing a red and black stripped outfit in her music video Fight For This Love.

She will play the singing sidekick of feisty Minnie the Minx.

The pair will even perform a duet in the mischievous comic strip adventure.

Footballer Wayne Rooney will also be given a role.

A Beano spokesman said: "Minnie the Minx will be meeting Cheryl and Wayne Rooney in a run of stories that will coincide with the school summer holidays.

"They are both hugely popular with readers and I'm sure fans will be thrilled at the prospect of them coming face to face with a national institution, in the shape of Minnie."

Meanwhile, new Britain's Next Top Model host Julien Macdonald has hinted that his pal Cheryl is one step closer to landing a job on the upcoming US X Factor.

Raving about how much Americans would "love her", he told Digital Spy: "The Yanks and the English get on really well.

"I think they'd really appreciate her sense of style and you know what? If Victoria Beckham can do it then I'm sure Cheryl Cole can."

Julien designed the brunette's military outfit for her debut solo single, Fight For This Love.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3032883/Cheryl-Coles-Beano-there-done-that.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Cheryl's Beano there done that Empty Re: Cheryl's Beano there done that

Post  Zee101 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:55 pm

When I logged on this morning, there was no news about this woman and i gave out a sigh of relief. But checking the afternoon news, here we go again. please give us a break from this face. I would rather know how Prince Harry's charity work is going in New York.
Zee101
Zee101

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestialgirl Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Zee101 wrote:When I logged on this morning, there was no news about this woman and i gave out a sigh of relief. But checking the afternoon news, here we go again. please give us a break from this face. I would rather know how Prince Harry's charity work is going in New York.

why moan about not wanting to see her face and then go onto articles about her? you dont have to read about her if you dont want to, there are planty of other stories you can choose from.
Celestialgirl
Celestialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Porchia Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 pm

She looks like a Beano, so that part would suit her down to a 't'!!!!!!!! Lmao

Porchia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion74 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 pm

For crying out loud for the last time. People who hate Cheryl PLEASE DO NOT LOOK OR READ THE ARTICLES. PERIOD.
We love her and want to hear and see more of her. She has done no harm to anyone or bad mouthed anyone. She is one of the few who keeps her mouth shut about everyone one else. Leave the poor girl alone.She is the prettiest face on any paper these days.
Lion74
Lion74

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum